Motorola V3688 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

6.5
5.5
5.9

I recently bought a Motorola V3688 at a garage sale. It had no instruction manual with it. How may I obtain one for it?

• 2002-01-26 11:45

i have had a terrible experience with the instrument. while it has a suede value it has very little utility value. Go inside a room and the pickup is woefully lacking while u will find a vintage Siemens instrument having the best reception. The flap is curse. Either the ear piece connections get loose or the mic goes dead. All in all its the worst instrument at the hghest price. Motorola should stop selling these. All my friends have thrown the units in the Arabian sea.

• 2001-12-20 00:50

I have a V3688 that has developed a problem the screen display has died. It Iluminates,but no graphics. Do you know what has gone wrong with it? Apart from that,the phone has been great.

• 2001-10-24 16:12

sa stiti ca nu prea ma pricep la scrisori asa ca nu prea am sa va spun multe lucruri. imi plac foarte mult mobilele asa cva mam hotarat sa va scriou si eu ceva. pa pa

• 2001-10-15 06:54

I have just purchased my first mobile phone and it happens to be the motorola v3688 and i must say im verry pleased I am missing the manual for the phone and would love a copy of it if you can help me I would be very pleased.

• 2001-08-31 19:10

It's cool and so tiny but its has a little features, it's just a phone not else and it's so expensive if compare with the others phone.

• 2001-06-30 04:37

It's too expensive

• 2000-12-13 05:41

one question....
what should i do when i get the message
"PHONE FAILED"
"SEE SUPPLIER"?

• 2000-11-30 02:17
Total of 88 user reviews and opinions for Motorola V3688.