Motorola V500 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

6.9
6.9
6.8

i want to know the configuration code so as to use in browsing.thanks

• 2007-04-17 17:31
  • mEH4

i am haveing problem with it that problem is when i call it write call failed

• 2007-04-15 18:41
  • nRED

can any1 tell me how 2 play game on this freaking phone and i wanna say dat if anybody wants to go 4 this phonse u had beta tink trice cos it sucks

• 2007-02-26 19:51
  • mttR

123 grams? that's a heavy phone. i could like this one though

• 2007-02-23 02:45
  • 2Am$

hi.. i just want to know how to add the Video menu of this phone in Multimedia. i already have install 3gp clips and enable to play it how i do this >under New Message under Message types select New MultiMessage then in Insert options you will see the multimedia that contains video option..

• 2007-02-12 18:24
  • whAY

I M Using this fone for about 1 and a half year and its working very good
its reception is very better than any other companies fone i dropped this fone a hundred times but it never broke or even its still funtioning very well

• 2007-01-29 10:52
  • PSdq

ive had this phone for almost 2 years and its held well. its been dropped millions of times and still works!! very easy to use... its a bit big though and the arial is a bitt ugly...

• 2006-11-27 22:21
  • iLNH

had phone for a week, hate it. speaker is useless, reception is possibly the worse i have ever had with any phone in the last 15 years.

• 2006-11-17 23:05
  • nEt5

I have had this fone for 2 and a half years maybe and no roblem then my sister had it passed down to her and the speaker broke the arial snapped off, the paint was chipping and the front screen broke. its not a very good long term fone.

• 2006-10-18 20:38
  • pYZK

how the hell do you set the clock on this handset?please help ;)

• 2006-08-23 14:36
  • mF5@

great phone but a small memory, does every thing u want but it is too big

• 2006-08-11 01:39
  • pYQu

I've had the phone for just over a year. Great screen, nice text messaging software, but extremely poor speaker. I can barely hear anyone when I talk to them on this phone.

• 2006-07-26 07:36
  • Yce4

they are all good prises

• 2006-07-25 20:07
  • Y9Sk

does anyone can help me... my mp3 in sound device does not appear in the multimedia i cant delete those old files or download a new mp3 (32kbps) ... but it show in the text message ringing tone... plsss help....

• 2006-07-11 00:55
  • whAc

It's served me well for a while now but the reciever is broken so I can't hear when people phone. Being the fundamental part of a phone I'm going to have to get a new one now. Debating whether to go with another Motorola or not :)

• 2006-07-06 20:39
  • TrAX

hey those anyone know how to change the programing of the v500 so it can record or at least play video files?thanks

• 2006-06-22 16:57
  • QPGd

beautiful phone can anyone tell me where the message centre number is stored?

• 2006-05-23 21:38
  • N9@N

hi i bought v500 and i dont know where is blue tooth of its can u send me where it is plz

• 2006-02-15 13:34
  • PyNk

i think this phone is great but in the specifications on this website it says that there is a USB port but i dont no where it is. does anyone else?please write back

• 2006-01-29 12:37
  • iLMH

I bought the V550 (which is just an upgrade of this phone I think) about half a year ago. It's been a good phone, the memory could be improved and the video recording only last for about 30 second however.
Recently I haven't been able to text message anyone. It lets me type about 3 letters than completely freezes.
If anyone knows how this can be fixed please contact me!!

• 2006-01-25 03:42
  • i2Gx
Total of 218 user reviews and opinions for Motorola V500.