Motorola V60 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.1
6.5
6.8

My new V60 is not able to communicate by infrared to my Powerbook G4. Can you tell me why? Can I download from the net a free program to enable it?

• 2002-07-29 14:32

yo tengo un notoroka v60t de la compañia at&t y me parece espectacular lo que pasa es aue los timbres son feos osea horribles y como crearlos no hay como o por lo menos yo no puedo entre en una pagina que por ejm: 4 B2 c+2 para programar el tono pero mi telefono v60 no tiene ni el 4 ni mucho mnenos da espacio cuando quiero crear un tono si podrian enviarme una direccion de donde bajar los tonos estaria muy contento de haber adquirido un v60 y les cuento aue en ecuador me lo vendiaron ed $450 dolares

• 2002-07-26 07:49

i got my motorola v60 and i can not find any ringtones for this phone! please help!!!!! thanks

• 2002-07-19 00:08

it^s very intresting

• 2002-07-18 02:19

The second display is toooooooooooooo smal but OK

• 2002-07-14 05:37

I got one...
opinion: NO GOOD

• 2002-07-08 09:45

Besides not being able to download ringtones - and I haven't found the alarm feature the phone claims to have - I love this phone. I get excellent reception and lots of features. As far as the price - it is alot, but you can save $50-150 if you shop around.

• 2002-07-08 00:40

i want u to send me a form that contains addto shoping bag,i wanna buy the mottorola v60 and i want you to send me before 24 houres

• 2002-07-06 00:17

Very disappointing phone, WAY overpriced and overrated. Battery time is ridiculous, and the battery takes AGES to recharge (3 hours for a complete charge). Motorola need to do some serious R&D on usability... that menu system is anything but intuitive! As for the features... what features?! Many of the features mentioned in the menu simply don't work (like setting up call forward from the external keys/display, or even dismissing a call from the so called "smart" key), taking much of the advantage from having an external display altogether. And what's up with not allowing voice labels for phone numbers stored in the SIM card? What a load of bollocks! My old Ericsson T28W did that and much more... Anyway, what good is a voice recognition system that can't tell "Alan" from "Paula"?! Motorola, please get serious!!!

• 2002-07-04 02:28

the only good use offered from this phone is to bash ppl on the head with its tough casing.

• 2002-07-03 02:28

the menu is complicated like hell,the battery is weak,it has no alarm clock,the composer is crap,the antenna it breaks and the signal weak.The price?Astronomical!U ppl shuld look around u.Have u heared of Siemens, Alcatel and even Ericsson?!

• 2002-06-30 23:43

it sucks

• 2002-06-28 09:02

How can I change the display (banner) and put my name on it???

• 2002-06-25 09:27

I guess it`s great, but the price for it is NOT great!!!!!

• 2002-06-23 03:53

this phone is fantastic....the only one problem is that we can not download ringtones for it, but Im happy with it.

• 2002-06-23 02:33

how to program ring tones in v.60

• 2002-06-21 02:10

how do you send free ringtones to the motorola v60,and how to use the alarm clock.

• 2002-06-21 01:24

A very stylish mobile phone. Great reception and voice quality audio. I recommend it!!! Congratulations Motorola!!!!

• 2002-06-13 03:44

its agreat phone

• 2002-06-11 01:14

overall great phone ....but composer is a load of rubbish how much harder could it have been to be able to sms the tone to the phone aswell as input by keypad just hoping its not as unreliable as my v3690 4 replacements in a year hope they got that sorted great looking!

• 2002-06-06 02:08
Total of 179 user reviews and opinions for Motorola V60.