Motorola V60 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.1
6.5
6.8

i got my motorola v60 and i can not find any ringtones for this phone! please help!!!!! thanks

• 2002-07-19 00:08

it^s very intresting

• 2002-07-18 02:19

The second display is toooooooooooooo smal but OK

• 2002-07-14 05:37

I got one...
opinion: NO GOOD

• 2002-07-08 09:45

Besides not being able to download ringtones - and I haven't found the alarm feature the phone claims to have - I love this phone. I get excellent reception and lots of features. As far as the price - it is alot, but you can save $50-150 if you shop around.

• 2002-07-08 00:40

i want u to send me a form that contains addto shoping bag,i wanna buy the mottorola v60 and i want you to send me before 24 houres

• 2002-07-06 00:17

Very disappointing phone, WAY overpriced and overrated. Battery time is ridiculous, and the battery takes AGES to recharge (3 hours for a complete charge). Motorola need to do some serious R&D on usability... that menu system is anything but intuitive! As for the features... what features?! Many of the features mentioned in the menu simply don't work (like setting up call forward from the external keys/display, or even dismissing a call from the so called "smart" key), taking much of the advantage from having an external display altogether. And what's up with not allowing voice labels for phone numbers stored in the SIM card? What a load of bollocks! My old Ericsson T28W did that and much more... Anyway, what good is a voice recognition system that can't tell "Alan" from "Paula"?! Motorola, please get serious!!!

• 2002-07-04 02:28

the only good use offered from this phone is to bash ppl on the head with its tough casing.

• 2002-07-03 02:28

the menu is complicated like hell,the battery is weak,it has no alarm clock,the composer is crap,the antenna it breaks and the signal weak.The price?Astronomical!U ppl shuld look around u.Have u heared of Siemens, Alcatel and even Ericsson?!

• 2002-06-30 23:43

it sucks

• 2002-06-28 09:02

How can I change the display (banner) and put my name on it???

• 2002-06-25 09:27

I guess it`s great, but the price for it is NOT great!!!!!

• 2002-06-23 03:53

this phone is fantastic....the only one problem is that we can not download ringtones for it, but Im happy with it.

• 2002-06-23 02:33

how to program ring tones in v.60

• 2002-06-21 02:10

how do you send free ringtones to the motorola v60,and how to use the alarm clock.

• 2002-06-21 01:24

A very stylish mobile phone. Great reception and voice quality audio. I recommend it!!! Congratulations Motorola!!!!

• 2002-06-13 03:44

its agreat phone

• 2002-06-11 01:14

overall great phone ....but composer is a load of rubbish how much harder could it have been to be able to sms the tone to the phone aswell as input by keypad just hoping its not as unreliable as my v3690 4 replacements in a year hope they got that sorted great looking!

• 2002-06-06 02:08

I can not make outgoing call but incoming call ok

• 2002-06-04 17:16

What is the charge time on the motorola v60 phone with the phone on and off

• 2002-06-04 11:20
Total of 177 user reviews and opinions for Motorola V60.