Motorola V60i - user opinions and reviews

6.5

no alarm clock?!?!?

• 2012-12-18 01:29
  • dPUx

A great phone. I have a problem with it.The display light does not work. I am calling on the blind. No display at all.

• 2012-12-15 03:01
  • sHqy

I'm still using it from 2003 till now ... a superb and great phone ever created by mankind.

• 2011-07-05 14:03
  • Kx9s

> In reply to wife of a Belgian : @ 2009-01-03 09:32 from wYG{ - click to readwhere to insert sim card....

• 2010-08-27 04:22
  • 2SSn

the sim is just underneath the battery

• 2010-07-13 20:31
  • xD3W

Remove the antenna..there you see a space to put the simcard.??????? ARE YOU HAVING A LAFF?

• 2010-06-22 20:20
  • m5d%

I enjoy reading your comments about the phone but honestly my head aches i just can't imagine a mobile without space for a sim!!!? pls. somebody this to me...

• 2010-04-09 12:29
  • PEGZ

> In reply to john @ 2008-09-07 13:16 from jR4v - click to readRemove the antenna..there you see a space to put the simcard. Good luck

• 2010-03-18 00:43
  • mGDq

Great phone for its day. I started using it again (Holiday Season '09) since mobile phone robberies are on the rise again here in the Philippines. I seriously doubt a phone "snatcher" would grab this 7-year old relic from my hands ha ha ha.

• 2009-11-07 07:32
  • w0QN

Absolutely a wonderful phone. I have lost the antenna...Anyone out there have one for sale?

• 2009-07-12 21:17
  • kIFE

Absolutely a wondewerful phone. I have lost the antenna...Anyone out there have one for sale?

• 2009-07-12 21:15
  • kIFE
  • wife of a Belgian :
  • Rating0

Imust say this phone is quite unique! so unique that I have 2 units of it lol ;p

• 2009-01-03 09:32
  • wYG{

i have a v60i and where do i add the sim card ...no place in the back of the phone for a card

• 2008-09-07 13:16
  • jR4v

2nd best phone i've ever had and i've been through about 10 phones. dropped this thing so many times and had so many dents on the metal case and the phone always worked. i regret selling it

• 2008-06-19 04:59
  • 01fC

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2008-05-29 05:47 from jZSq - click to readlol. I've dropped this phone 11 times and it still works haha

• 2008-06-11 01:31
  • Yct9

> In reply to V60i-fanatic @ 2007-08-15 11:19 from 4g@X - click to readI just got this phone because I broke my phone and its to soon for an upgrad. Its like it was never used but where is the sim card??I can't find where to put my sim card in

• 2008-05-29 05:47
  • jZSq

Nice phone, but not very reliable.I have only had it for about a year,when the displays (bothe internal and external) have started to fail. Eventually they both stopped working and I wasn't able to see who was calling me, the numbers I was dialing, or anything else. The only visual indicator I had left was a flashing status light. I expected this phone to last for a while, but It didn't. Otherwise, the phone was working fine.

• 2008-05-18 19:53
  • Ydg}

this the more strong phone.

• 2008-04-14 23:27
  • T2rc

I have two ‘Mint’ condition V60i (TDMA) boxed and stashed away due to the Cingular/AT&T Wireless takeover...and now…the new 'at&t' again (noticed the small caps?). I made the switch to T-Mobile and needed one that utilizes a SIM card so I just bought (another and 3rd) an unlocked V60i from ebay yesterday. In my opinion, the V60i was the best phone Motorola had ever produced. It is rugged; the reception is ridiculously good, built like a tank and virtually bullet-proof, not to mention – very stylish! By far, it’s the best phone I’ve used to date. In the past, I have used Nokias, Ericssons and a whole lotta Motorolas (from the PT-550 - circa 1992). But the two that I can’t seem to part with is the V60i and my very 1st generation V3 Razr (which I am also using currently).

• 2007-08-15 11:19
  • 4g@X

Bought an almost new V60i and i prefer it above all the phones i ever had. What a beauty and i don't mis a camera at all. Even have more attention with my V60i than my friends with their Nokia's N73 and 8800.

Believe me; when there will be a lack of inspiration to develope new phones, they are gonna pimp up retro-phones and the V60i will be one of theme.

• 2007-05-02 19:52
  • i8F$
Total of 96 user reviews and opinions for Motorola V60i.