Motorola V66 - user opinions and reviews

7.0

OK

• 2010-12-24 00:06
  • Pwvv

Mom bought this phone when it fist came out for about $500. Served her well for a few years and she passed it to me. It was comparable o my t100 at that time and I couldn't stop using this phone. It's amazing what did little phone could do. Oh well, the bat died and most of the stores do not sell it anymore. Or else I would still be using it coz the reception is good and clear. For me, I feel tat motorola brand is good though I am a samsung user.

• 2008-06-12 11:33
  • TIE7

this phone is unbelievable...i just got this phone from my local store and they ran me a really good deal on this thing...they gave me the phone for free with a 39.99/month 2 year contract...it has pretty good reception...excellent reception with the antenna up...the screeen is awesome too the colors are amazingly nice...i definetlys recommended this phone.

• 2007-11-06 01:21
  • YgyP

It was a good phone.I liked the white dispaly.I thnk v66i had radio & not this.

• 2007-03-03 18:02
  • 2@qx

A fantastic little phone that I am only changing after 6 years as I want more memory!
To stop phone answering on opening flip go to settings / In-call setup /answer options / Open to answer. Turn this to off.

• 2007-02-01 14:48
  • Mq1q

Does any body know how to eliminate the contact no. when forwarding a text msg. it consumes 31 characters of the original msg.?

• 2006-11-08 20:37
  • PBYT

Does anybody how you disable the active flip on the motorola v66 ?

• 2006-08-14 00:37
  • nB9q

jesus lord help the people who make these fones.i mean,what can u possibly do with this junk?thats what i got and in less than a day it fell and split in 2 and i never found the screen LOL.i mean,god help the motorola people.

• 2006-04-08 22:00
  • PHQR
  • ....................
  • Rating0

vry nice phone for a cheap phone

• 2006-03-25 07:33
  • RJhe

ARGUENT HELP!!! I have the same problems as ferry jenuar help me

• 2006-03-25 07:31
  • RJhe

hi i am 13 and i am using v66 can anyone please tell me where can i get the composer notes from the internet pls anyone pls help me

• 2006-03-25 07:25
  • RJhe

this hp is really good, light and nice design

but i don't know how to use the FM radio

can anybody tell me??

• 2005-08-10 10:32
  • 2Zud

hello...i purchased the V66 last october of 04, and i never tried to download ring tones. turns out, you cant. I found a wonderful website in which you can type in your own polyphonic tones...but i cant figure out how to use that feature on my phone, so if anyone has some information on that please let me know. thanks.

• 2005-02-16 21:47
  • CfhA

are you kidding me??? bad phone... a bad try of v60... cheap version... cheap phone.. shit phone

• 2005-01-18 21:00
  • jsq3

Ive had two of these phones and they suck I spent over an hour talking to them trying to figure out if it had something to do with my sims card. I think their is something wrong with the set and they keep sending me used phones but if you do get this phone new or used don't expect it to last over a moth if even a month. Also I wouldn't recomend getting another motorola period

• 2004-12-09 21:51

this phone sucks really bad all the good ringtones you can never get so it has to go for sure

• 2004-11-27 07:11

It's a good phone, I enjoy the tri-band feature very often. Bad points: Few accessories,hard to personalize: few ringtones, no screensaver/wallpaper. if anyone out there knows a site for ringtones please post!

• 2004-09-29 20:46
  • D.SETHU VIJAYA RAJAN
  • Rating0

Compact and sleek handset. But often it
is open for receiving the call. Headset is
used for that one. FM radio for the big
advantage for us. Nice and stylish.

• 2004-08-16 12:03

good phone can get in dubai for $90

• 2004-07-16 13:24

i was once got it, but my hubby gor mad and throw it to me.... im lost and sad knowing how expensive it was... miss it so badly... i still have it in house as souvenir but i throw my hubby out in my life... anyone pls emsil me and lets be friends.... hehehehehe

• 2004-07-08 11:06
Total of 165 user reviews and opinions for Motorola V66.