Motorola W177 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.8

> In reply to DK @ 2008-08-21 17:03 from QsnC - click to readI called Motorola about the FM radio issue, the feature is available with a headset that is music capable. I experienced the same thing with a Nokia I had several years ago. it didn't show until I plugged the headset in. at the Motostore there doesnt appear to be a compatable headset on the site, but they are currently looking for this information for me... will report back to let you know what I find out

• 2008-08-26 18:50
  • 0gjK

This phone is great for me,I checked and this model was exactly what I wanted. I wanted an inexpensive phone that only made and took calls, with no extras to pay for. So far I find the phone to be clear when I have signal and the battery to be on average with other Motorola phones. Even when using the phone all day, I usually go for days without a charge.

all in all I am very pleased with this phone

• 2008-08-26 17:18
  • 0gjK

Motorola really screwed up with this phone. It would be nice if it cost $10-$20 and had what it said it had but no. over $50, no camera, no radio, and horrible battery life.

• 2008-08-26 05:25
  • RXV@

> In reply to DK @ 2008-08-21 17:03 from QsnC - click to readI agree --no fm radio and battery needs to be recharged at most every 3 days with minimal usage WHAT ONE SHOULD I GET INSTEAD?! sigh

• 2008-08-26 04:18
  • EB0T

This phone DOES NOT have FM-Radio. Motorola lies on their website about it.
I have this phone and it has PATHETIC battery life. It is worst than many regular multimedia phones with 10 times the options.
Motorola claims talk-time up to 9 hours. I live in NYC and use ATT-mobile. This phone allows me to talk for just under 3 hours COMBINED (not continuous talk).
This phone is not worth 10 cents let alone $50.00 they are charging for it.

• 2008-08-21 17:03
  • QsnC

> In reply to Sunburn @ 2008-07-02 02:33 from uA4x - click to readits goog

• 2008-07-06 13:45
  • u1v{

W181?

• 2008-07-02 02:33
  • uA4x
Total of 7 user reviews and opinions for Motorola W177.