Dear All, Whether FM in W810 can be played on Speaker or not!! B'coz in Moto website W210 has this option highlighted..
Please let me know through this posting or if possible mail to email@example.com.
Thanks in advance..
the fone which is good in appearance and well inbuilt fm is the main trigger of the fone but the battery pask up is not that much good if u go on any trips or tours you hav to take the charger with u humbly saying that a very very poor battery pack up even in the servicing centers also,they simply saying that it is that much only
Few people had query on how to have the names written in Caps(At least the first letter)while storing a new number. Here is the simple solution that worked for me:
1. When u type the first letter while typing the name, as soon as u type the letter press the number 0. the letter u typed will be capitalised.
2. The next letter will also be capitalised, so if u want to store the next letter is small letters, as soon as u type the next letter, press the 0 number agai, that letter will be de-capitalised
It worked for me after a 3 hour brain whacking session with the phone. :) Hope this is useful....
If any suggestions, please mail me.
very good look slim and thin
very good battries back up
Moto Ming A1600
MotoMing A1200 smartphone has been quite popular handset in Chinese market. But itís been over 18 months since this phone was introduced and itís time to make it better.
Enter Motorola A1600 MOTOMING 2.
Just like with the next generation of itís popular RAZR 2 series, Moto Ming A1600 will not have any radical design departures. Just some design tweaks, better and faster chips/components for better overall specs.
Motorola Ming 2 A1600 specs include:
Quad band GSM (850/900/1800/1900), GPRS connectivity
3.2 megapixel camera with autofocus and LED flashlight
Built-in AGPS receiver
17.5 mm thin
3 built in games (skiing, bowling and racing 3D games)
According to Chinese site Enet it will be launched next February (probably during 3 GSM show).
I am satisfied with the phone
But just one issue
The screen is not protected properly.
No glass or plastic there.
Just a thin material added.If u press the screen lightly also it is risky.Any pointed stuff can just cut the outer surface and damage the screen when kept in the mobile.just press it a bit with ur fingers and u can fl it.
Fm radio is not that good but again in its class its satisfied and loudness is great.
any one tell me it is possible to insert
wallpapers from P.C. via usb port in this phone? can we download ringtones ? I am new user so please tell me..
I have yesterday (i.e. on 12.12.2007) acquired this phone after considering Nokia's 6030 & 2626. W180 has its own merits and demerits which are mentioned below :-
1) Above average looks.
2) Very good screen vision.
3) Amazing sound clarity.
4) Louder ringtones (as compared to 2626).
5) More capacity of storage (600 SMSs as compared to 750 mentioned by Motorola).
6) Good FM radio clarity & loudness.
7) Cheap (I bought at Rs.1,920/- from Subhiksha).
8) Latest crystal-talk technology.
1) Features are comparatively less.
2) Capital letters facility seems to be not available which is especially required for storing names in phonebook.
3) Games are useless and slow.
But overall, considering the rate at which is available and the purpose for which I acquired it (i.e. only incoming/outgoing & FM radio) the phone is worth a buy.
I shall be grateful to the readers & users to kindly guide me as to how to choose the Capital letters (esp. for Phonebook and/or Messages) since I have spent about two hours in finding that out (even very shortly written Manual does not make a mention about it).
plzzz tell me how to move on to next line while typing an sms
does this fone have enter function while typing?
plzz mail me
things i like in this phone
1.battery back up
2. loudspeaker and f.m.radio
3.screen saver ans wall paper