Motorola W375 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

6.5
5.8
5.9

Can anyone tell me about tha extension of animations which are pre loaded in messages as i think templets i wana know because i have saved some animations a long time ago and not remember their extensions now i wana run them somehow any help?

• 2014-08-19 02:22
  • KID6

Excellent phone. Has the looks and build quality. Great keypad and dispaly. Got mine in Dec 2008. Still going strong, Battery goes on the blink of late. Probably the time has come to put it to pasture. Large SMS capacity, OK camera. Bite sized memory. Rugged phone for the aged. My Mom has been using one since 08 and is extremely pleased.

• 2013-05-28 10:53
  • U@n8

it is good phone,it is my first phone,strong phone

• 2013-04-30 08:47
  • PAYe

> In reply to crazieee @ 2012-06-17 20:32 from t1$E - click to readi have a phone motorola

• 2012-11-10 15:20
  • iwpE

it's my first phone.. I bought it in 2007 n still it's working...

• 2012-07-05 21:33
  • tjJw

i'd bought dis phone in 2008. It was my first motorola phone. I love dis phone. I miss alot.. It was a great experience ..

• 2012-06-17 20:32
  • t1$E

Great phone. Bought one in Delhi, India in Dec 08. Solid feel. Excellent build qualiy. I am a Motorola fan. Unfortunately they dont sell great feature phones loke they used to. Its all touch and light and sound. Hate Moto for it. W375 a fantastic rough use phone. Never missed a beat. battery life now on the peter. Changed battery twice in the last 2 yrs. Uncomplicated phone for simple use. low memory, decent display. sexy design Good camera. Easy sms. Rugged phone.

• 2012-05-07 12:09
  • rJJq

> In reply to lil @ 2010-12-12 09:02 from 2GaJ - click to readWill send a photo no prob.

• 2012-04-24 20:16
  • JiEd

> In reply to sourjah @ 2012-01-07 14:56 from pu2I - click to readdude, get a new phone

• 2012-04-17 22:34
  • Ia9s

this is my second phone i cant use it cause it came from australia and it gift from my cousin i will open line to motorola shop!!!-_-

• 2012-03-30 15:05
  • v0XB

> In reply to Diesel @ 2010-09-15 10:44 from TKve - click to readMaybe you Know about cell phone, but maybe you should learn to spell.

• 2012-02-26 02:31
  • sej2

i have been using this phone since 2007 great works fine as at date

• 2012-01-07 14:56
  • pu2I

This was my first phone, not bad for a starters.

But unfortunately it didn't have bluetooth or video camera :-( The camera wasn't too bad, it would get its occasional good shots. The internet was VERY slow. As well as sending pictures. Also I couldn't download any music on it or put my pictures on the compter because it didn't come with cables. The phone is VERY strong and it would be very hard to break. The games aren't very entertaing either.

Although it lacked in features, I still loved this phone very much. I recommend it for a starters.

• 2012-01-06 08:17
  • vuJ{

> In reply to tezzmann69 @ 2011-05-20 10:53 from mpGP - click to readYes, well, I have had this phone for about two years and at the start it took me a while to get used to it too. But then I found out, if you go to create message, then click the bottom right button three times it will allow you to text the common way without suggestions.
Hope that helps! :-)

• 2012-01-06 08:02
  • vuJ{

good for starters
its safe 4 kids
no bad comments ecsept dat der is no blututh,and bad keys

• 2011-12-31 12:02
  • Hx7v

I've had this phone for 3 years, it is bombproof. it is simple to use but thats all.

what irritates me about it:
-the keypad is very unresponsive new, and terrible once over 2 years old. after 3 years of texting 2-6 times a week i have to press down hard to get a response.. (but most mobiles will do this)
- the memory is TERRIBLE. it can only store up to 100 contacts, about 4 very poor quality pictures and up to 100 messages (inbox and outbox combined)
- the battery only lasts a few days..
- sometimes the ear-level speaker will simply, not work. forcing you to go to loudspeaker.
-no bluetooth, never tried using internet.
-there are options to save text messages in inbox but not outbox (wtf?) (same for a couple of other features)
-games are terrible and was never able to load any on
-ringtones are terrible, never able to load any new ones on
-was never able to connect to my pc.
good for old people though...

• 2011-06-28 15:41
  • vapd

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-05-28 15:01 from UD}w - click to readthis is my one of fevarite handset i ever had becose it's never make u sad becose ,its allways trusteble ,its very luky for me i have many girlfriend becouse of this handset .i love this handset..............love u baby......

• 2011-06-05 12:00
  • vw6y

how can i configure the internet settings? dp u know about it?

• 2011-05-28 15:01
  • UD}w

i just boughtone can anyone tell me how to text on this phone i dont like predictive texting ,but cant change it anyoneknow

• 2011-05-20 10:53
  • mpGP

I lost my w375.;-( but i love this phone.

• 2011-04-18 23:06
  • 7qxB
Total of 656 user reviews and opinions for Motorola W375.