Motorola W388 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

5.8
5.4
5.5

It is a nice cellphone and with font good enough for old user like me. I brought it home in the Philippines from Virginia where it was given to me by my daughter. Sad to say, I can't use it now I am in the Philippines. Do you think it can be open up, to make it adoptable here so I can use it? Please advice. Thank you so much.

• 2014-01-27 08:05
  • 7Xib

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-11 08:54 from X0PN - click to readNeither, that's not what is currently called a smart phone...

• 2013-10-26 02:29
  • 4rpG

very good phon

• 2013-10-19 08:10
  • 95HH

> In reply to chinna @ 2012-10-04 10:44 from utwJ - click to readBy another w388 - they are so cheap, 20-30USD max ...

• 2013-10-09 11:10
  • S9ue

is this android or symbian

• 2013-04-11 08:54
  • X0PN

i have motorola w388 and have taken pics with it, cant seem to retrieve them using the usb cable and my computer. need some help pls. thanks.

• 2013-01-19 22:15
  • nIVI

Since last six month My mob bty was dead and the same is not available in market. How I will purchase the original bty in Delhi and Amritsar?

• 2013-01-04 04:21
  • utu4

My phone motorola mobile phone w388 display have damage, iwant to new display ,R you carrying new display.

thanks

• 2012-10-08 03:13
  • YTcZ

my w388 display is broken....it is nt in market in any shop...i want that display plz give me suggistion plz

• 2012-10-04 10:44
  • utwJ

it is great mobile. every thing is good but no bluetooth thats bad. its body is very hard

• 2012-09-07 19:22
  • uWE0

how to use a Google in my phone?

• 2012-08-20 05:50
  • uSS5

It is an great phone.Its really rock stone.

• 2012-03-04 22:11
  • uvt3

its not the best but its a good office phone
the batery:3-4 days
loudspeaker:bad
but for sombody ho dont need bloottoth and other feutters it iz te perfect phone
warning:dont use in shower,on pool or in other places that are wet

• 2011-11-25 18:26
  • St44

motow388 inbox message not open why?

• 2011-11-05 18:29
  • 7qxP

hello folks i just bought this mobile a week ago, i agree that it is slow,cant connect to pc through usb and hard to send sms fast. But i am happy with its battery life, it will be alive for 3 days and the only feature i liked in this mobile was to block wanted numbers. ( i am using this phone, only because my 2 nokia x series was seized in my college my bad luck) and my college sucks :( so does this moto w388 :(...

• 2011-07-25 13:47
  • utbH

ahh not bad, it was cheap. its no iphone but hey it works .... these kids are winey lil girls....lol!

• 2011-05-27 14:55
  • 4A6q

Its the worst phone i have ever come across till today. Its so pathetic...argh..switches off at any moment...a pain to text fast...ewww!!!

• 2011-05-19 07:28
  • utgI

why this fon cannot open for social network???

• 2011-04-08 03:37
  • PS6Y

I bought this phone last january.i had not seen a worse phone like this.it is too slow and terrific.i cant understand why motorola is releasing idiotic phones like this in the range of superb defy.i request all my friends not to buy this deadly phone ever again

• 2011-04-01 14:20
  • utAy

in the present I am an owner an one in this phone, since over 2 years and 3 months. In this moment I have 230, 30 hours usage.The battery is very good, and is eable to resist 3 days , normal usage -speak and sms-. And also I can listen music , and radio 3.5-4 hrs. fully charged battery can resist.The soft is not too good. Is disable to make a good function a some featuring device.the usb connectionfor the pc not working even after a 2 update cure up to the present .The picture is satisfied against the price. It is an cheap phone for daily usage.Regret that no contain the e-mail device, is all that he miss.

• 2011-03-03 16:02
  • 0ndN
Total of 497 user reviews and opinions for Motorola W388.