Motorola W510 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.2
7.0
7.1

> In reply to ricky @ 2013-09-06 18:48 from HkqX - click to readthis is very nice phone

• 2014-01-25 04:23
  • Y}K4

how many messeges can i store in phone memory???? plz rply me..

• 2013-09-06 18:48
  • HkqX

I have had this phone(w510) now since December of 2012. I bought it some place on Fourth Ave. in Mount Vernon, New York and from day 1 have been having problems and the agent refused to change it...white screen, blank screen, refuse to power on, unable to detect memory card, unable to detect sim card ..the works... I definitely would never recommend my worst enemy to purchase this phone...

• 2013-07-20 20:14
  • kaJP

How I can make tower in this phone

• 2013-07-15 14:52
  • PAXm

> In reply to neal @ 2012-08-06 15:07 from RJhy - click to readThank you for advice.

• 2012-10-17 07:21
  • PS6w

> In reply to kashyap @ 2011-10-18 17:10 from vwes - click to readLOL are you kidding? dis you believe all this features in a 2007 vintage phone LOL LOL LOL !

• 2012-09-16 07:11
  • Ps{a

How can i tell if the motorola w510 is a china fake? Bought mine recently from groupon and was sent a piece of junk. Battery wrapped with a motorola stamped piece of paper, manual is a photocopy on cheap paper, charging usb slot does not close, keeps asking for sim card over and over again, battery cover is softest plastic material. Man, am i pissed. Lesson learnt - never buy electronics from groupon or NKY electronics from Melaka.

• 2012-08-06 15:07
  • RJhy

if you order this phone dont order it from yanfang long in china i order one did not work from day one
and only gave me $10 back

• 2012-03-09 21:54
  • qUXr

please add more updated and very useful features like 3g map ,video confrence ,video call,mobile tracer ,sim trace etc

• 2011-10-18 17:10
  • vwes
  • F

• 2011-10-18 16:37
  • vwes

I'm looking for a phone that has a Sims slot and a SD card slot. Does this phone have both?

• 2011-10-07 15:47
  • 7x2H

i can't believe it that this phone is still available, i like this phone, had use it for about 3 years, but since it broke down twice on me, i'm stop using it or bother to had it for repair.

• 2011-07-22 11:07
  • PS69

When I got this phone, it was intended as a possible replacement for my original FIDO phone, a Motor Renew W233.

So when I dropped the W233 for its final time, it was put aside and I transfered my SIM card to the W510 without a problem.

Of course, it turns out that the 2GB memory card needed reformatting to work in the W510. Apart from that the W510 has features which are absent from the W233 i.e. a camera (1.3 MP) and Bluetooth.

Overall, this is a cellphone that has been a little more resistant to drops. As well, the GSM network has less drop outs than CDMA. So, I like this phone alot.

• 2011-01-16 05:38
  • Y7$U
  • chauhan.mukeshkumar@
  • Rating0

music library not open

• 2010-12-27 14:06
  • vwpA

How the hell do you receive pics and video?and send them? am i missing something?

• 2010-12-23 01:21
  • kNaN

hi i had this phone for almost a year now and i said it was a pretty cool phone at first but after the first 6 months my w510 did not find my memory card, it worked with my other phone so i had to rely on the internal memory, after that other problems came in like i couldn't close my screen because the screen would go white, the phone would always restart when im using opera mini or the default broswer it would delete or corrupt some of pics or music i had in the internal memory and then finally the keypad always heat up. so in the end i hated phone for all its problems

• 2010-11-15 02:09
  • LJmA

This phone will not let me set a signature

• 2010-09-19 15:34
  • jLDF

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-05-29 06:59 from t75B - click to readhelo..I have a motorola w510 phone and I have also experienced the same problem, 2 weeks after I bought the phone..It was simply not detecting the memory card. the memory card was fine on another phone I tested. Since it was still on guarantee, I brought it to the agency, and they got it repaired..and was working perfectly fine afterwards, I could use all the functions, store music n vids, etc..It is a great phone..But recently, after about one year, now that the guarantee is over, I am experiencing the same problem again, the mobile phone does not detect the memory card.. Ive tried to format the phone also, but the problem persists. I believe its a problem with the built in software in the phone..Have to pay to get it repaired now! I think I'll have to buy another one if the repairs cost too much.

• 2010-08-30 17:14
  • ft{c

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-05-29 06:59 from t75B - click to readsome memory card may differ made, use original items solves this. chiao..

• 2010-06-26 17:39
  • ibg3

> In reply to charlie @ 2010-05-10 14:26 from ibfS - click to readi have used this phone for 6months,its a good phone but camera quality is not that much good.

• 2010-06-23 03:45
  • vwc%
Total of 253 user reviews and opinions for Motorola W510.