Motorola XOOM MZ604 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.7
7.7
7.8

I Cant wait till this releases!!!...apple is gonna have to do better with if ever ipad 3...to compete with this!

• 2011-04-30 09:54
  • teuv

A nice handset

• 2011-04-30 08:08
  • s8Ih

> In reply to boon @ 2011-04-23 06:49 from ucwc - click to readthe rest are innovators. Bring something thats crap and make it better!

• 2011-04-24 11:21
  • tJwr

Video: Motorola XOOM is Everything a Tablet Should Be

A new promo video for the Motorola XOOM has surfaced, giving potential buyers a full walk-through of the device while making sure everyone knows that this is the tablet to beat. It’s actually a pretty solid overview of the device, which has us wondering where this was back in February when it was launching alongside those odd spaceship promos. And to the Cyanogen fans in the building, you’ll most definitely enjoy the color scheme of the spot.

• 2011-04-24 07:20
  • L6ZD

> In reply to boon @ 2011-04-23 06:49 from ucwc - click to readand motorola is first mobile maker

so other company cant make mobile phone !!!!???

• 2011-04-24 06:50
  • L6ZD

> In reply to boon @ 2011-04-23 06:49 from ucwc - click to readwhat about motorola is the first making cell phone in the world ?

• 2011-04-24 04:09
  • PRWZ

> In reply to boon @ 2011-04-23 06:49 from ucwc - click to readYou're the biggest fool ever! Tablet already existed way before iPad even hit the shelves.

• 2011-04-24 02:21
  • 4TH9

> In reply to boon @ 2011-04-23 06:49 from ucwc - click to readIpad 2 is a stupid little device, has no support for java or flash, and check the specs on this one, better than ipad 2, ipad 2 is more show than go.....

• 2011-04-23 21:32
  • 2ZjF

Ipad 2 is still the best !!!!

The rest are just add on extra.

Why ? Because Apple Inc is the orignial company that comes up with the tablet..the rest are simply copycat.

• 2011-04-23 06:49
  • ucwc

> In reply to vodafone-india @ 2011-04-20 09:10 from vwes - click to readHey this is TV-OUT aka HDMI Mirroring... Check before typing nonsense...

• 2011-04-23 02:20
  • UG4N

its got hdmi!!!! thats y no tv out

• 2011-04-22 13:21
  • M3s@

> In reply to userofboth @ 2011-03-04 04:21 from Ta}0 - click to readgood for u & ur baby.i'm a mobile android user,
i have a 1.7 yr old son & looking into this great idea u had w/ such a device.
im gonna get this device & i'll do the same thing w/ my boy.
thanks for sharing the thought.

• 2011-04-21 10:53

no tv-out ------sucksssssssss.........

• 2011-04-20 09:10
  • vwes

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-04-18 08:02 from L6ZC - click to readHi ,
Can we make phone calls , i mean can we use it as a fone ? if not on GSM then what about 3g or 4 g ? I live in Australia and i wana buy this one but wana make sure if it can be used as a fone as well dosent matter if it works with 3g cuz i have got three services

• 2011-04-20 08:34
  • i2rW

hope to buy this tablet
this is best

• 2011-04-19 13:33
  • mg{b

I have used this daily for one month.
Dislikes: slighly heavy than ipad 2. App market has less apps specific to honeycomb, but they are new apps coming daily.
Likes: fast, battery life good, screen is great, connectivity with my TV with micro HDMI cable, sound is great, google video chat, google apps and their integration, expandability micro sdcard, video playback is great.

• 2011-04-18 23:11
  • MiH2

Great Device

I picked up the Xoom yesterday at a local store and so far I am quite pleased. I spent about 6 solid hours toying with it and yes, there are a few things I would like changed about the os itself but I know this is Honeycomb 1.0 and updates will be coming. A few force close issues, fingerprints and dust are attracted (just ordered screen protector from Amazon to hopefully help with this) but the hardware itself appears solid. People have been complaining about the weird placement of the power button, but I think it's perfect. Same with volume controls. Didn't have any issues with that. Still trying to get used to holding a tablet. I really liked the archos 10.1 idea of a kickstand, but I will figure out something. The only burning question I have (for me) is, do I really NEED this??? My answer so far is a resounding NO. I have a computer, I have my android phone. I don't travel, I don't need it for business, I don't need that much portability....but man, it really is nice to have. It's a total luxury item. Again, this is just my opinion. The device itself really is great. I sat in the apple store for an hour or so when the first ipad came out and I was bored and unimpressed after 1 hour. Sure they have a ton of apps, but so does android. I've already loaded in my favorite 2.x apps and most of them work perfectly...they're not honeycomb optimized, but I was happy with them. There's always going to be something bigger (or smaller in the tablet world) and cheaper with better specs in the future, but I figured I've been waiting long enough and I was really itching to get into the tablet game. I wanted solid piece of hardware which this is. I also wanted a tablet that would most likely be the first to get software updates. The software, while great now, is not perfect but it will get there eventually...I have total faith in Google. Anyways, I know I'm not the best reviewer out there, but bottom line is so far I'm very pleased with my purchase.

• 2011-04-18 08:02
  • L6ZC

some features are fine but nowadays main features sucha as FM Radio lackness is the main disadvantag.

• 2011-04-17 11:49
  • PId}
Total of 283 user reviews and opinions for Motorola XOOM MZ604.