Motorola XOOM MZ604 - user opinions and reviews

919032

7.6
7.6
7.7

Hi guys. For those who bought the US version, the official Jelly Bean update has been out for quite awhile (last 6 months?).
However the Asian version remains stuck on ICS.
There has been no update whether this is going to change.
Due to Moto's losses, it seems they will just support current models.

• 2013-10-25 06:01
  • bJBh

> In reply to 54M7 @ 2013-09-25 11:38 from Qxpq - click to readConsidering how Moto literally left the Atrix on Gingerbread, it was a miracle to see a update for the Moto Xoom to JB. So i won't expect any official update for the Xoom, the other way are the custom roms, which they never get the hardware working 100%

• 2013-10-06 08:26
  • Kmem

> In reply to supun @ 2013-05-29 13:46 from IWUZ - click to readM still using moto xoom till now. Haven't received os update 4 Jelly Bean. The latest I'd got was ICS. Does the xoom support upgrade 4 Jelly Bean? Been waiting 4 so long...anyone?

• 2013-09-25 11:38
  • Qxpq

i just wanna say my xoom fall nd since then the screen got hang witout breaking and it hang.pls where can i replaqce my screen back.
torch pad.am leaving in accra ghana.pls direct me how to do it.thank you

• 2013-08-24 15:00
  • fmgi

Finally I have rooted and upgrade my Xoom, and believe me..It became smoothed and very Responsive than the last time which was running Honeycomb.. Jellybean is great, now I'm loving my Motorola Xoom..^_^

• 2013-07-27 14:42
  • wHrS

> In reply to minervacussi @ 2013-06-30 13:34 from v0wB - click to readWhere did you update your Xoom? Is there an update in Guam? Because theres no update here in the Philippines, and im very dissappointed for that. I suggest honeycomb is very slow for my xoom. Sometimes it Hangs so I have to restart my xoom again..;(

• 2013-07-06 02:39
  • wHrS

> In reply to Bash @ 2013-06-11 14:26 from wHrS - click to readyes so sad.. but my zoom i already updated to ice cream here on Guam and i bought that sa pilipinas. waiting for jelly beam for now.

• 2013-06-30 13:34
  • v0wB

> In reply to . @ 2013-06-11 21:37 from 0V3R - click to readWhere can i Install that Custom ROM? Playstore? Tnx...

• 2013-06-13 04:25
  • wHrS

I'm using with CM 10.1 and it's perfect.

• 2013-06-12 03:20
  • Pmt{

> In reply to Bash @ 2013-06-11 14:26 from wHrS - click to readyou can install custom rom with newer android version

• 2013-06-11 21:37
  • 0V3R

So dissappointed not to have an ICs or Jellybean update here in Philippines..My xoom only run 3.2 Honeycomb, and sometimes it always crush and Hang...

• 2013-06-11 14:26
  • wHrS

The Xoom is my favourite tablet of all the tablets I have used. I upgraded the software to jellybean 4.1.1 and its breathed new life into my xoom. Its fast and the keyboard is instantly responsive.
I tested the 4.1.2 and the 4.2 jellybean ROMs on it and I think it was pushing its ROM too far become laggish and the internet speeds dropped off.
I can honestly say the 4.1.1 mod stock ROM turns my Xoom into a new tablet again and I see no reason to change it in the near future.
I don't think motorola ever realised what a gem the Xoom was as the rushed to push the new xoom out quite early after the mz604.

• 2013-06-07 22:15
  • H5Vg

> In reply to supun @ 2013-05-29 13:46 from IWUZ - click to readThis Motorola Xoom mz604 is good Tablet But is not for G SM. if can make. This is good

• 2013-06-07 09:19
  • s0$x
  • F

According to US site there is a jelly bean update.when Asia will get the Jelly bean update....?

• 2013-05-29 13:46
  • IWUZ

> In reply to MG @ 2013-05-03 22:11 from fmV@ - click to readpress power and Vol UP. it will refresh the room

• 2013-05-16 08:43
  • K5tA

Eyo guyz check, ma tablet crushed and it never switched ON again after i switched it OFF while i was playing a game, but when am charging it shows that the power is coming in, on that lite on top where it turns green when it is full but if i try to switch on it never shows any sign if it is still fine. How can i get help with a such problem please email me if you know tha problem at: mgbeatzstudiotime@gmail.com

• 2013-05-03 22:11
  • fmV@

> In reply to Bash23 @ 2013-04-26 17:14 from wHrS - click to readIt should have support for the normal android screenshot shortcut: volume down and power held together. If it reboots then it's volume up and power. Though i think it's volume down.

• 2013-05-02 16:01
  • dWAW

> In reply to Bash23 @ 2013-04-26 17:14 from wHrS - click to readOnly if you download an app, the Xoom it self does not come with this feature.

• 2013-05-02 14:22
  • xJHf

Guys? How can I make a screen shot to a Motorola xoom?

• 2013-04-26 17:14

To tiffany...

That's the only solution I think for my motorola xoom Mz604 in order to run IcS or JB is to root it.. May I know the advantage and disadvantage of rooting a motorola xoom?

The only thing that I love to my xoom now is the battery. Easy and fast charging and had a long battery life.

• 2013-04-22 10:52
  • wHrS
Total of 291 user reviews and opinions for Motorola XOOM MZ604.