Motorola XPRT MB612 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.4

I am thinking buying this cell phone. Did you recomended?

• 2014-03-31 22:45
  • pXDx

This phone is horrid. We bought it from a boost store brand new - the agent raved about it, one day after owning it, it started automatically shutting down, rebooting itself - then it would freeze and I'd have to reboot. The screen keyes right above the keypad (which lets you go to the home screen or go back a page) doesn't work at all anymore. This phone has never worked correctly and the only thing they offered was a refurbished phone when we bought this BRAND NEW! DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON THIS PHONE - they are actually selling them for $1.99 at some places and it's not even worth that!

• 2014-03-21 19:22
  • 7Fpp

> In reply to nikhil @ 2013-03-13 22:18 from sUwf - click to readYou gotta be kidding me?

• 2014-01-21 14:05
  • KIQn

how can i check my account balance??

• 2014-01-12 20:29
  • fnrv

Ive had this phone since July of 2012 and it is now December of 2013. There has been some annoyances with this phone, i can admit. Between restarting itself every other day and not sliding when i want to all the time. But the fact it!, I have downloaded well over 300 songs and 10 fairly long videos without disruption or any freak out whatsoever from the phone. It's pretty reliable when need be (at least mine is)

• 2013-12-19 21:19
  • qET8

I'm on my fifth one of this phone because we've had to have it replaced every single time. The one I have now has lasted the longest, but is still problematic. It doubles keystrokes while typing and frequently attaches random words to what I've keyed when I hit the space bar after the word is written. The previous ones I had would freeze and shut off at random, sometimes refusing to even turn back on. This one does that occasionally, but I can deal with the occasional glitch. Still, it shouldn't do it at all. I can't use most of the apps available because they use up too much of the memory and the storage capacity isn't nearly adequate for the apps offered. I will be so glad when it's time to replace this. It needs to be put out of my misery!

• 2013-12-16 03:56
  • xXs}

After having this phone for over a year I can say that its useless. At first the phone worked great but after a couple months it blocked calls, went to voice command by itself, and turned off every few hours. Now the screen only works half the time. If you were stuck in a ditch with nothing but this phone I'd suggest accepting your inevitable demise, it's that useless.

• 2013-09-04 23:22
  • 0c@E

Please do not consider this phone. The physical keyboard on mine went out within three months. I continuously lost a 3G signal until a tech upgraded my service from Android 2.2.2 to 2.3.5. Recently my stock Texting app has begun failing. I'll be texting. The words won't show up on the screen until I rotate my phone' and then if I misspelled anything, I have to use the failing physical keyboard to fix it. To do this I had to count the number of letters that I'd have to delete. I'd then backspace that many times (counting in my head). When I finished, I rotated the phone again to see if the keyboard backspaced the correct number of times. If not, I'd DSO this all over again.

Now all my apps are locking up, throwing errors and shutting down.

I won't buy another Motorola Smartphone.

• 2013-08-21 22:56
  • kE9K

hello, I from ukrainy. a telephone is good, it is simply needed to set the program which closes appendixes, and deletes unnecessary files

• 2013-08-10 09:08
  • 3T{k

that telephone operators work?
your phone is sprint?

• 2013-07-13 16:37
  • 8xX3

How do I transfer my contacts on the xprt? I am about to get a new phone and do not want to lose all my contacts and pictures?

• 2013-04-22 23:11
  • 4R5R

I have this eprt. I wish I didn't. I have replaced three batteries, and three charger cords. It continously sends me to voice command without my even touching it. I have to take the battery out periodically to reset it. I still have 9 months before I qualify for any kind of rebate. The other day I asked the person at the Sprint store if they still sold the eprt. She said "no." What does that tell you?

• 2013-04-10 06:01
  • jE8s

> In reply to nikhil @ 2013-03-13 22:18 from sUwf - click to readhow could you install ICS on MB612? i am searching for a long time how to do it...please, i ask you kindly to show me the forum, download link, instructions...something to help me install it!! thanks and best regards!

• 2013-03-22 12:10
  • nDM4

I have this phone I'm from Dominican Republic and I gsm works correctly, the trouble is that many applications that use location permissions utilisan and safety and when I go to the menu and try to enter the setting is only takes me around the screen startup and presents a letretro me of "sorry"

• 2013-03-16 21:41
  • 8xsh

i am using this since a week on android ICS 4.0.3 .. this baby is running awesumly well on ics !

• 2013-03-13 22:18
  • sUwf

i m using this phone for last 6 months...its good on charge but the problem was USSD code..i can t check balance(talk time). and another problem is network....suddently i found that there was no network and its back after 2 or sec. i am using gsm service in bangladesh. is there any solution of this two problem?

• 2013-02-20 15:46
  • XM{C

Hi! I want to buy this cell phone, last i`as asked all shop in india mumbai location but know buddy knows about it. So plz someone give addres wer i purchase it....pls

• 2013-01-19 15:44
  • X0$I

> In reply to Maz @ 2012-04-03 09:44 from xYRZ - click to readbefore you turn off the phone put it on airplane mode, this make the phone start faster when you turn it on

• 2013-01-03 21:29
  • LA}5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-29 15:39 from s8gE - click to readi also have same problem plzz help someone

• 2012-12-31 08:10
  • Ia1a

Your Factory Unlock Code Doesn't work mean its override by Carrier(Sprint)via Over the Air (OTA).You can Contact them and Ask for the new Unlock code.
Other wise you have Only one option and it is Direct Unlock via Sigmakey.
Want help contact me oshadaprasanga@gmail.com

• 2012-12-30 07:49
  • tera
Total of 99 user reviews and opinions for Motorola XPRT MB612.