Motorola XT319 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.4
7.5
7.5

> In reply to kins @ 2014-04-20 21:05 from ut5x - click to readthis is a good phone at low price

• 2014-05-15 17:09
  • bJgx

i want to but this phone.. but at present its not available online... please anyone can tel me where i find this phone in stores? esp in Karnataka?

• 2014-04-20 21:05
  • ut5x

plz give me process for remove chinese language from this phone

• 2014-04-04 13:19
  • KIgQ

This is good phone in low cost but only problem with battery backup and low memery, so you can not install many apps. smooth sensitive touch screen is very good

• 2014-02-23 12:07
  • TdYE

the motorola xt319 is a good phone but am facing a problem and i don't know how to go about it..when i take photos they show quiet alright there and then but once the phone goes off the images disappear but the photo frames remain and photos can't be displayed once it goes on again

• 2014-02-04 13:16
  • NuQQ

i have Motorola xt319 i wont to know the rooting process please help me ?

• 2013-11-30 06:46
  • vxfK

It is a good phone but there is battery back up problem. I changed the mobile twice but facing the same issue. I suggest you to not to go for this mobile.if ur using more other than this rest of the things are okay.

• 2013-10-25 10:31
  • 95kf

where we can buy an extra battery? many store I asked here in taoyuan county taiwan but theres no available battery for motorolla xt319.

• 2013-10-10 07:03
  • Xj5m

To Install indian fonts,
Check your device root access,
install FX file browser and FX root access,
download DroidSansFallback.ttf font file from http://www.mediafire.com/?lum0iauh1eh8c21,
make a backup of your /system/font/DroidSansFallback.ttf file to your SD card,
install(overwrite) downloaded font file in your device /system/fonts folder,
then reboot the device now you can find the indian languages in your phone

• 2013-10-02 17:11
  • U@Rr

> In reply to anshul @ 2013-07-27 21:22 from Xurc - click to readHi Anshul, could you please tell me the process???

Unable to update the location, it is showing only china map.

requesting you to explain the process of changing it from Chinese to English... plz plz plz....

• 2013-09-25 17:31
  • XM${

> In reply to anshul @ 2013-07-27 21:22 from Xurc - click to readCan you Please tell me the settings as how to change this Chinese language??? I bought this mobile and its creating headache to me.

Unable to update the location, it is showing only china map.

• 2013-09-25 17:23
  • XM${

is it a single sim or a dual sim phone?can anyone tell me please.motorola is one of my favr company...

• 2013-08-24 02:21
  • wdQp

Its is very good phone in low budget. all options are available. 3G, Wifi, 3MP Pri cam & VGA front cam and android sofware. but phone have many chines application. it was not uninstall.

• 2013-08-04 10:57
  • utVB

its good phone n you can change language from setting option

• 2013-07-27 21:22
  • Xurc

the battery just doesn't last!!!

• 2013-07-09 05:08
  • ut}r

my father in law gave me phone made from taiwan yesterday i use it. i chat and i take picture but lately i use again my camera at back of my phone and it's good but when i use the front camera it's turn black and say camera error cannot connect camera i repeat it many times but same answer... what should i do help me pleese!!!

• 2013-05-26 11:25
  • thHC

plz give me process for remove chinese language from this phone

• 2013-05-21 05:30
  • Khvt

i have motorola xt319 but its WiFi cannot work when i switch on wiFi its going on searching mode and cannot search.Any one tell me the problem.

• 2013-03-14 16:06
  • KIcS

Hi.fnds
when i reset my moto xt 319.after rebooting it takes almost 10 mins load sim contacts.

why happen this plz tell me

thanks

• 2013-03-10 11:25
  • KIeV

m using this a wonderful set with sleek touch experience and jaw dropping price
well done Moto!!!

• 2012-09-29 17:41
  • KICH
Total of 23 user reviews and opinions for Motorola XT319.