Motorola Z6w - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

6.3
6.2
6.2

This phone is hopeless. It looks great which is why I bought it, someone mentioned that fido blocks the wifi, if so that clears things up for me. future shop advertised that I can connect to wireless internet for free, but it never works. I would not recommend this phone or fido (in Canada). Just a heads up, I'm not trying to be negative just my experience. I'm sure some people enjoy the z6w.

• 2009-05-20 04:05
  • QScV

Copy your mp3 to Sound Folder, tunes Folder or Tone folder, after that. Set that mp3 as ringtone

• 2009-04-27 18:44
  • LsZc

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-04-13 03:50 from YcXI - click to readCopy yours mp3 to Sound Folder, tunes Folder or Tone folder, after that. Set that mp3 as ringtone

• 2009-04-26 08:56
  • LsZb

Unbelievable! when I sign the contract, I was told that I could set mp3 as my ringtone! but now I find out I can't!

• 2009-04-13 03:50
  • YcXI

> In reply to jacx @ 2009-03-31 08:02 from Y6P7 - click to readThank you. I used a mini USB and it worked perfectly.
Can you use your own music as a ringtone?

• 2009-04-05 23:35
  • 01pm

> In reply to Kelsey @ 2009-03-24 23:30 from 01pm - click to readmini usb will do,or you can do it with bluetooth transfer from your comp.of course your comp should have bluetooth also...worked for me...

• 2009-03-31 08:02
  • Y6P7

if any mositure is aplied to this phone the key pad and all buttons stop working...:(

• 2009-03-30 18:03
  • Qdc$

I had this phone for about 6 mths and finally switched back to my old Moto Krzr.
You can't convert any song as ringtone unless you know Korean, and have a software name "Melon". The keypad is very sluggish or you have a very small finger tip.
This is the worst Motorola phone I ever had!

• 2009-03-28 00:14
  • QSYP

este telÉfono es el mas malo de todos!!! falla x todo, x la camara, la musica y el teclado, no se embarquen

• 2009-03-25 23:35
  • PtJN

• 2009-03-25 23:35
  • PtJN

How do you upload music onto the phone?
Do you use a USB cable? If so, where do you get one?

• 2009-03-24 23:30
  • 01pm

> In reply to rex @ 2008-11-29 14:38 from vaPm - click to readno wi-fi

• 2009-03-17 05:27
  • Y6P7

it's :( :( key pad is very bad even battery prob.

• 2009-03-13 09:27
  • PTi3

I like this phone.. u can use the song as a ringtone by pressing options on the song.. select apply as> ringtone

enjoy ur moto phone :)
regards

• 2009-03-01 08:12
  • mTpg

> In reply to MannyK @ 2009-02-02 03:20 from q}HV - click to readHey Are you a fido customer? the only reason I am asking is bcs I am and i would like to get this phone but it is not on fido's website..

• 2009-02-23 22:36
  • q{X@

Fido. Worst phone I've ever used.

• 2009-02-17 07:00
  • 45yG
  • F

Hi, I'm a Fido Customer and I cannot get the songs as ringtunes and also I wanted to know if the wifi can be used for web browsing or just VOIP?

Is there any way we can get these 2 functions to work this phone??

• 2009-02-02 03:20
  • q}HV

for this phone how do you ive downloaded the music and all that how do i apply it as my ringtone

can someone please help me.

• 2009-01-22 22:30
  • QMrm

Horrible phone with a crappy software. The phone has a mind of its own and when it does want to take command - the lag between command and action is ridiculous.

It is clear that Motorola either rushed this phone to market or needs to hire a new 'testing' team. Motorola is starting to be like GM - buyer beware and avoid at all cost if possible.

• 2009-01-21 07:40
  • keI8
Total of 207 user reviews and opinions for Motorola Z6w.