NEC e1108 - user opinions and reviews

4.5

alert("please fix me")

• 2014-07-09 18:54
  • 0CM}

> In reply to Kushan @ 2010-02-20 19:31 from tetV - click to readwhere can I buy this phones battery or how to fixed nokia 4lbct battery (this battery is other side the charge placed) can changed it to other side and charge with this phone? pls reply to e-mail nishantha_7@yahoo.co.uk

• 2013-01-28 17:49
  • w9K}

Steuartel is closed. So there is no agent to carryout repairs for this phone. But there is a guy in Panadura, who does repairs. His name is Mr.Nalinda Leelarathne and his address is No 2 Wijesuriya Mw, Panadura.

• 2010-11-05 14:01
  • w9K0

> In reply to champika @ 2009-09-25 13:29 from w9Kw - click to readSTEUARTEL (PVT) LTD

Head Office:
No. 6, Arthur's place,
Angulana Station Road,
Angulana, Moratuwa.

Sales & Service Centre:
502 A,
R. A. De Mel Mawatha,
Colombo 3
(Near British Council but opposite side)
Tel: 2554634 Fax: 2554635

Please do let me know the latest price of the battery when you buy it. I bought my one from the Sales center in Colombo 3 and my battery also broken have to get a new one but too lazy to go there.

• 2010-02-20 19:31
  • tetV

> In reply to jusmine @ 2009-11-17 10:46 from PU77 - click to readhey! can i knw da name of the alternative battery for nec e1108...pls reply..

• 2009-12-11 07:07
  • tew4

> In reply to jusmine @ 2009-11-17 10:46 from PU77 - click to readhey!!! will it work to nec e1108....(nokia bl4ct)battery..

• 2009-12-10 16:32
  • tewc

I've been using this phone since 2007 and it still works fine. It is true that it is disadvantageous when you don't have bluetooth or IR or voice recording in your phone. But still it has an appealing look, hasn't it? And it has some cool features even Nokia, Sony Ericsson and Samsung don't possess. But it is my opinion that even though it may seem that this phone isn't worthy of the money you've spent, it is a good phone for day-to-day use..

• 2009-12-08 04:20
  • tewX

im used nec e1108 since 2006 and never broke. even when it's falled from high place. i love this phone but my usb cable is not work since i bought it. n mms setting is not explain in the book

• 2009-12-01 11:59
  • wr4V

this phone is very goob. but no battries in sri lanka.but i made battrie for nec .i take nokia [BL4CT]battrie and made nec 1108 battrie.

• 2009-11-17 10:46
  • PU77

i want battery for this phone. where's the dealer in sri lanka.pls reply

• 2009-09-25 13:29
  • w9Kw

I Have NEC e1108 Green 4n.I buy it 2006.12.23 SLR 17,500.00 from galle.i used it 3 years.The phone is good. Its features such as call filter are superb.PC Connection are good.Battery life good But the major problem is, in Sri Lanka no part your 4n.i cant written msg speedly. e1108 Pictures Qulity are very good .video quality are good but i want to recording audio my 4n cant give me that. now im using e1108 i love it.

• 2009-06-11 06:58
  • tewf

> In reply to Aruna @ 2008-05-26 15:33 from w9JD - click to readWhat a tedious question, how about going outside into the sunshine rather than wasting your life with such frivolous nonsense.

• 2009-04-11 15:54
  • mXnh

Iím from Sri Lanka. My opinion is donít buy this phone. The phone is good. Its features such as call filter are superb. PC Connection also very simple. No need of driver CDs. Battery life good. But the major problem is, in Sri Lanka no accessories for this phone. Even the authorized phone agent, Steuartel (Pvt) Ltd does not provide any accessories for this phone after sale. They are lying to their customers in bad manner. Iím waiting for 6 months to buy a battery from them and still they do not provide the service for me. But another local phone company brought that battery in two weeks for me from UK. So be careful and think twice if you going to buy NEC,KONKA,TECHNO and GS mobile phone from Steuartel (Pvt) Ltd in Sri Lanka.

agharshanayanajith@yahoo.com

• 2009-03-11 10:32
  • w9JN

Your mobile phone is too expensive & please inquar about your agent in sri lanka

• 2009-01-23 07:10
  • w9K2

> In reply to Aruna @ 2008-05-26 15:33 from w9JD - click to readI think you are using tha usb data cable, But this phone has to cable. see on site. You should use connectivity cable for your job.

• 2009-01-19 15:09
  • Mixx

I'm from Sri Lanka I can't detected my e1108 mobile phone to PC with NEC mobile tool box. I think the USB drivers are not in that NEC e1108
mobile tool box suit. Can i know how i find NEC e1108 USB drivers from INTERNET.

My email address is
arunamaxsd@yahoo.com

• 2008-05-26 15:33
  • w9JD

I am also from Sri Lanka. But I say that vinh is correct. DO not buy this phone. If you get this you are wasting your money. Buy a Sony Ericsson instead. Java works very slow. Even the phone itself is slow when full of mp3 files and photos. Not user-friendly interface. If you really want to know the rest.. then drom me a mail shaakunthala@yahoo.com

• 2008-03-08 08:47
  • w9JA

i wnt video conveter of mjpeg fomat

• 2007-10-17 08:29
  • Mixe

trust me never get this phone! unless you have nearly no money or just want it for a toy to throw around

• 2007-05-02 11:23
  • 2T3w

its look like very cute.in our country(sri lanka)it is very good price for us just 13 dollars i replaced my nokia 6030,with it.here 128 card free.so we enjoiiiiing with e1108.one problem radio is not there.but it is not big prob..... b coz there is mp3....like ipod

• 2007-04-24 12:49
  • RbdN
Total of 21 user reviews and opinions for NEC e1108.