NEC e313 - user opinions and reviews

NEC

6.6
7.2
7.0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-08-30 11:17 from fsWr - click to readI dont know it only emergency calls

• 2012-08-30 11:24
  • fsWr

My nec phone can not operate any time i insect sim it say please insect correct usim card.how can i solve that problem.

• 2012-08-30 11:17
  • fsWr

Hi, there r millions of question we read on such pages but where r all the answers? Does only question help?

Thanx

• 2012-06-11 08:49
  • Hxh9
  • F

> In reply to stateson @ 2011-05-08 13:32 from MNxj - click to readI dont have the software that can enable me conect my phone on a PC, WHAT DO I DO.

• 2011-07-26 18:31
  • NHHc

halo there..i have failed to download games on my nec e313, and does come with down loaders or i have to install...?

• 2011-06-23 11:06
  • N98c

i can connect access my phone into my computer i wish have the driver of my NEC e313 in order to view it in my PC

• 2011-05-08 13:32
  • MNxj

when i switch on my nec phone it displays usim card lock blocked what should i do

• 2011-04-27 10:46
  • NHH1

i can not view my sim card contacts, what the code to that can enable me view them?
thanks

• 2011-02-22 13:37
  • fuS4

thanks

• 2011-02-22 13:35
  • fuS4

how is this phone set to defferent net work and also to internet please help me

• 2010-12-13 11:02
  • fuDK

i see the information about this phone,it can use utms 2100(video call) but when i get it, i can not use this funtion. in my country use utms 2100. if some one know please help me, thanks a lot!

• 2010-07-11 05:20
  • ujXe

why the nec 313 service centers are not there in hyderabad

• 2010-05-22 09:25
  • wd8P

hi.this phone is very nice due to its shape.bt i dont know why it do not share the memory card with other phones.so do we have to use only the 8mb memory cards?please help us coz we face difficulties,supply to us.

• 2010-02-26 12:26
  • fu}A

i want e313 mobile software, becoz my mobile software is over

• 2010-02-05 20:46
  • uWy3

don't buy it its suck

• 2009-09-26 07:05
  • vxnt

> In reply to Djrafe @ 2009-05-15 22:03 from uNVA - click to readwhats the expandeable memory

• 2009-08-30 09:46
  • HHHH

Hey! You wont believe i still have this phone. Its very rugged. Unfortunately i misplaced the software, so i could no longer download the pictures i have on it.

Can anyone help with the software, i still have the data cable.

Regards

• 2009-07-30 16:54
  • 0uMi

Ah I remember this phone, the first 3G phone I had. I remember that it came with two batteries. At the time of purchase I was naive enough to be impressed(!) without realising it was necessary because of the appalling battery life!

And the size! I still have it and compared to today's 3G phones it is a beast!

In terms of software it wasn't too bad. It didn't come with a USB cable or Bluetooth so the only way of getting ringtones to it was to buy a Memory Stick or e-mail them to yourself.

There was a software bug with SMS messages. Once you had too many stored on the phone, instead of queuing them at the network and prompting you to delete some old ones first, the phone tried to receive the message and then couldn't find anywhere to store it and then dropped it.

Which led to the unfortunate situation that you heard the SMS alert tone but there was no message!

It took ages for me to figure that one out and delete messages once I'd read them! Until then I kept having to ask friends to send messages again!! But I had to guess the sender first!

Whoever QC'd the software on the phone should be fired!

• 2009-06-10 08:10
  • 3aVu

It really nice. But in this time i need softwear,can't find it. If i found this softwear,continue to use.

• 2009-05-15 22:03
  • uNVA

I have this one, but it doesn't appearean name whose send sms for me. Help me now. THanks

• 2009-05-09 16:15
  • ULZF
Total of 460 user reviews and opinions for NEC e313.