NEC N600i - user opinions and reviews

NEC

6.1
5.9
5.9

Hi there I had been using this phone from 2007 till now.at first when I bought it I thought it was the best phone ever for it's price.when a friend of mine wanted to send me a ringtone I couldnt receive it. At. First i thought that the Bluetooth was broken but when I read in reviews it doesn't work at all only for sending contacts. And the battery life sucks. After knowing that I bought an HTC which I think is the best phone ever and also the battery life is way much better even if WLAN is on. In general nec products sucks

• 2009-12-13 07:02
  • LHj%

this phone is difficult to use.. it's not friendly user

• 2009-05-22 03:40

cause it's ugly N bad

• 2009-03-04 10:16
  • wreP
  • F

my goodness.. this phone sucks.. no battery life.. its in my drawer for almost 1 year.. waht a phone ..

• 2009-01-27 05:15
  • Px0E

dont buy. camera and bluetooth are nt good at all!!

• 2009-01-03 20:38
  • 0En2

How can I create WAP & GPRS connection/account? Plz anybody help me!

• 2008-07-10 22:58
  • uNWV

i got a NEC 600i and the bluetooth doesnt work it says the conection could not be honored or something like that could someone help me?

• 2008-07-01 10:19
  • RxWD

Bad, bad, bad, slow menu, memory support sucks 1g won't work, battery life sucks, can't even find a replacement, mic is intermittent which means people can't hear me half the time, I had a NEC616 before which was bulky (hence the need to get the 600i) but never failed, plastic feel to it....... Dont get it

• 2008-04-02 13:20
  • im34

how can i activate bluethooth and imode pls reply awating for ur reply

• 2007-10-27 09:29
  • vGkY

I have been using this phone for 1 year, there is no problem on this phone.
When I rang NEC for technical query, they were so supportive and helpful for me.

• 2007-08-10 08:15
  • Rxa%

Unless NEC does something quick to take care of the many serious problems, its brand name is going to suffer greatly. The unit stinks.

• 2007-05-20 22:37
  • kH@$

i want a n600i pc software.

• 2007-04-09 00:03
  • ypmt

Please answer to do this.

I have purchased this phone and when I try put mp3s on it it says "Please Activate External Connection"

How do I do that???

• 2007-03-23 10:44
  • 2Gt6

Absolutely horrible phone. I had just arrived back from living in Japan, using the Docomo phone with i-Mode. When I saw that I could get the i-Mode here too, I jumped at the chance. Huge mistake! It's currently in for repairs for the third time in less than 12 months. The same problems as everyone else - the battery died at the drop of a hat (that problem has finally been fixed but I only had to wait, oh, nearly three months to get it back!); now the fact that people can't hear me when I'm speaking to them (unless I have the headphones in with the mic attached). Worst phone I've ever owned. I only wish I'd seen this site earlier so I knew who to direct my complaints to. The boys and girls at my local Telstra shop wouldn't know their a**hole from their elbow.

• 2006-12-16 16:49
  • i2Hr

Oh my god!!!!! Can this phone even support 1gig memory card????? It sux!!!!!

• 2006-12-08 18:32
  • PFMh

The phone is totally absurd!!! You cant use mp3 as ringtone,the camera is lousy, the bluetooth is like non-existence, the time needed for messages to load is even more time-absorbing......................

• 2006-12-08 18:22
  • PFMh

It is a P.O.S seriously trust me,don't buy it because of most of the reasons stated above and the video is slow if it actualy works.................. PS.don't buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!concerned citizen of brisbane queensland

• 2006-12-02 13:06
  • w64y

Hey, I just bought the this phone I tried to put a song on the phone and an error comes up saying "Please Activate External Connection". Could anyone please help me by knowing how to Activate it. Thx.

• 2006-11-26 06:06
  • yKCb

i'm so fed cause i my frens can't even bluetooth me! a 3g phone which can't even receive b.t?

• 2006-10-09 05:52
  • vjqv

I purchased 5 of these phones for family.
Out of those 5 four have been in the repair shop.Calls drop out, people cant hear me on the other end, battery goes flat quick. I hate this phone,and wouldnt recommend it.
On the good side staff at Telstra told me if the phone needs to be reaired for a third time i will get a new one and I will asking for a new model. My advice complain and tack it back.

• 2006-09-14 14:38
  • 2GwL
Total of 46 user reviews and opinions for NEC N600i.