NEC N908 - user opinions and reviews

NEC

6.5
6.2
6.2

this is one of the great phones ever i have used dis phone 4 year now and its been one of the best ever

• 2010-09-02 13:06
  • fuIV

> In reply to Jason @ 2009-09-23 17:39 from E07g - click to readHi jason

My sister bought it in australia, it's a gift from her.. that is why till now im still using it..

• 2010-04-28 05:17
  • uSWy

> In reply to jazz @ 2009-09-15 23:40 from 98q5 - click to readHi Jazz,

I am interested in this phone too but have no way to purchase. Please could you advise where this cell phone is available for purchase? Thank you.

Jason
Email: jason.eng@kbr.com

• 2009-09-23 17:39
  • E07g

i love this phone coz it's handy and cute at the same time....
try it..

• 2009-09-15 23:40
  • 98q5

> In reply to chifuni @ 2008-12-22 22:27 from qKH3 - click to readyes order on ebay internation cellphone

• 2009-06-10 06:31
  • kgVX

I love this phone especially the fact that i can charge it with coals when there isn't power

• 2009-05-13 17:21
  • NaD}

i had one.. I like it so much its a handy phone.. unique I had not yet seen anyone using it.. Its just me.. But I can't access the email.. The network im using cant configure the settings. anyone to help me pls.. Im in Philippnes.. I want to access my GPRS and email.. thanks and God bless! more power!

• 2009-05-10 07:04
  • uS{L

> In reply to chifuni @ 2008-12-22 22:27 from qKH3 - click to readI saw the phone in internet and my friend who is using it,said that the phone is wonderful.Am interested in having one.

• 2009-04-11 06:29
  • M@T2

> In reply to chifuni @ 2008-12-22 22:27 from qKH3 - click to readTo be honest it might be hard to find this phone now because they stopped making it.

• 2008-12-30 10:27
  • qbkJ

My friend's sister had this phone, and I thought it was very nice. (: The comments here are very helpful...
Does anyone know where I can get this phone in stock, unlocked and brand new on a legit site? o:

• 2008-12-22 22:27
  • qKH3

> In reply to Edwin @ 2008-09-29 11:00 from qbkJ - click to readI had the exact problem

• 2008-12-09 06:55
  • I476

It's a great phone, but after using it for two years now, the battery is getting outrages (I only get like a max of 30min talk time before the battery drains to "low battery" after a full charge.

The reception wasn't too great, but strangely improved after i dropped it once recently lol

Also, the UI is quite simple and easy to use... and imo ipod and most new touch screen phones stole the it's UI (user interface) design; such as the full touch screen integration with on screen qwerty, and number dialing....

• 2008-09-29 11:00
  • qbkJ

yeah not many people noticed this phone when it came out and it's the first true touch screen phone that hit the market...too bad I'm using AT&T so I have to give up using this phone due to reception problem. But I enjoyed my time using it and I have never seen any one else carrying this phone in the NorthEast area...

• 2008-07-25 14:22
  • MiAL

Hey its looks like LG Prada.

• 2008-07-15 12:29
  • utgx

Has anyone had power issues with there N908?
My co worker said his just didn't want to turn on after charging the battery.

• 2008-06-10 17:33
  • jr1H

this is where it all started TOUCH interface apple copied it and now known as iphone ^_^

• 2008-03-16 10:10
  • vxg{

hi i woul be very glad if u could help me with dis problem, i have one of the nec908 but ma screen is broken and i wish u cold help me fix it . but the problem is that i live in west africa Ghana. i will be glad to here the solution to ma problem

• 2007-11-21 00:39
  • fueq

Which os\firmware it has?

• 2007-11-18 20:34
  • nqST

i got this phone and LOVE it but i have somthin weird goin on with my camera too. Is there a way to get ringtones sent to the phone or does someone know where to get the software? thanks

• 2007-10-02 18:57
  • a2xb

Does anyone know how to play 3gp video on the phone? The player seems unable to open my imported files.

• 2007-08-08 15:05
  • TRBu
Total of 107 user reviews and opinions for NEC N908.