Neonode N2 - user opinions and reviews

Neonode

7.0
6.8
6.8

> In reply to nenoneno @ 2011-08-12 01:54 from IWdt - click to readStill dis better,rare n unique phone..bought 2010..2013 buy a new 1 for spare..2014 use the new 1..use for 4years.will try to find spare later ..😊

• 2014-07-19 05:32
  • tuf1

Guys, Where I can get the neonode in Dubai

• 2014-05-05 03:29
  • mT{R

> In reply to pH1 @ 2011-01-07 08:03 from kcUV - click to readHi, do you know which site that can download the operating system? I have go to neonode websbite nad there no downloadable OS.
I have accidentally formated my neonode N2 and now have to install back the OS

• 2014-02-17 07:17
  • PBUt

> In reply to pH1 @ 2011-01-07 08:03 from kcUV - click to readHi there, where to download the operating system for my neonode n2?
Could you provide me the link?

• 2014-02-16 15:04
  • PGHk

Hello,
I live in France and I would like to know where I can buy the phone Neonode n2.
I have looked in amazon but they do not propose it.
Can you please give me a site name or where I can provide this phone because I would like to offer it for Christmas.
Thanks and best regards

• 2013-12-14 20:38
  • pfcK

i juz receive this phone today as my third phone,
really cute & easy to use, :)

• 2013-04-11 13:24
  • IacL

I need this phone for my third phone. Just for make and receive calls only. For internet or social, i have another phone for that purpose.

• 2013-04-09 03:45
  • ibeA

its an oldskoll phone.. but i just bought it because of the size and i can easily bring it to exam hall without anyone knowing it....

• 2013-01-06 03:43
  • RNAa

> In reply to green @ 2011-07-04 12:43 from veUs - click to readit can't record video... as for bluetooth..it does faces some bluetooth problems like cutting the receiving process from a certain device ..that's all I know from my experience... what I want to know is that am I able to find a 1 GB mini SD for this phone? as a replacement for the old one?

• 2012-12-17 14:41
  • gyhp

I have been using this phone since 2008 and I bought it from someone i know who works in the factory in Ipoh.
THis phone is good especially if your going to hide it in your pocket but the thing is this piece of device lags and the screen jamm's. Not only that you would need to knock it hard for it to work...for 5 seconds.

Rubbish phone

• 2012-09-13 09:15
  • PUak

i have 1,,very proud of this phone coz nobody know about this phone in my college,, :)

• 2012-08-09 17:15
  • wcgD

let say i want give all my worker 1 phone as company phone. so that i can track what ever they try to do

• 2012-03-03 02:28
  • u7m9

If you're saying that technology matters and miniature phones is obsolete nowadays, thinking it's better to buy Nokia low end phones. The greatness of this phone is simple: small size, practical and uncommon. You can easily buy and use Nokia phones - common. This phone is a crap that's VALUABLE and RARE in the future. Think twice.

• 2012-01-23 16:49
  • Kg$t

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-05-11 14:32 from veRF - click to readsimple phone, who does use WM phone, should hasn't any issues to use or sync. my use work very well compare to other cheap2 phone(below RM200).. best thing, not to worry being robbed or miss a part as i hang on my neck without notice there is a phone...hahahaha.. bought this RM200...really worth it..work well with WM active sync..

• 2011-09-29 12:35
  • xYmj

yea bro..dis is my best phone ever...u shoul try it 1st..cheap n very stylish...

• 2011-09-28 05:38
  • 25JW

watahek.. ppl still posting about this phone? It already 4 yrs.. and I still can see some ppl saying "this is my best phone ever".. wtf.. grow up dude..
and some1 still asking how to watch video.. how to do this and that.. open up ur eyes and smell the carcass..

wtf... leave it and get a low cost touchscreen phone such as samsung gio/fit/ace or htc diamond (at least much cheaper eventho it already obsolete.. it is way better than this.. if u are so stingy and still trapped in year 2007!!

this phone is equally@worst than samsung champ which only cost 30 bucks or rm150..

if we were in 2007.. yes it was one of the coolest phone.
now the technology are already surpassed this puny phone.. this phone already R.I.P

• 2011-08-12 01:54
  • IWdt

> In reply to green @ 2011-07-04 12:43 from veUs - click to readbuy a nokia N8 dude...its the best...trust me...!!

• 2011-07-22 13:23
  • TC$j

i've just bought this phone yesterday..so i wouldlike to bluetooth song with my friends(sony ericson)..however it cannot find the devices...someone please help me!!!!!!is it this phone can make video????

• 2011-07-04 12:43
  • veUs

> In reply to wilson @ 2011-05-07 03:09 from IVG0 - click to readarrey guldu..if u have downloaded only music ,how can u expect video to come??

• 2011-07-01 05:06
  • bChZ

> In reply to ad @ 2011-05-02 16:01 from ib1I - click to readalso sales at pro-niaga.blogspot.com,i have seen it..

• 2011-05-21 01:44
  • PS6v
Total of 199 user reviews and opinions for Neonode N2.