Verizon has started pushing out a new update to Google Pixel and Pixel XL units on its network. Carrying a build number of NMF26O, the update brings along several changes, including the latest Android security fixes.
The update also includes a lot of bug fixes. Following is the complete list of issues fixed by this update:
- Customers couldn't retrieve their Visual Voicemail messages and were getting an error 9999 in some areas.
- Voicemail icon notification was not displaying when a new voicemail message was received.
- Device stopped playing voicemail messages over Bluetooth after the screen timed out.
- Device occasionally went to blue screen during an inbound call.
- Email font was too small.
- Text was garbled on the call screen/dialer and the text was corrupted on the Recent Calls and contact list screens.
Aside from this, the update also gives you the ability to choose between cellular or WiFi as your preferred way of calling while roaming internationally.