i'll ever ask me why you'll never clean the phones before take the pictures??
32 gb of internal memory and 1 gb of ram but it has 5 mp of camera
which sounds poor but this phone will be a great phone for buiseness
i think this phone of nokia will be a great set for buiseness people
Vasile Bujor, 14 Sep 2009What would be the battery life? Would it be the same or less than n97?battery life lot depends on Meamo OS ...its battery 1320mAh..but with such a grt features they would have given 1500mAh battery atleast!!one complete day it can be used with out any doubt
What would be the battery life? Would it be the same or less than n97?
32GB internal memory and 1 GB of ram thats sound good but why 5 mega pixel ...??
The powerful processor lets you run everything smoothly and simultaneously. With Maemo there’s no need to waste time opening and closing different applications. This alone will give me excitement about the Nokia N900, share your opinions at http://www.Nokia-N900.org take care.
Some possible improvments for a possible 2010-successor to N900:
- Digital compass (if N900 doesn't have it already)
- USB3.0-port (not Micro or Mini, full backwards compatible with USB2.0, with USB host-functionalities)
- Bluetooth 3.0
- HDMI1.3-port (along with DNLA)
- 12MP camera (with 3x optical zoom and possible HD video recording)
- OMAP3630 1GHz Cortex-A8 (to enable HD video recording, draws even less energy than the 600MHz Cortex-A8 due a smaller semiconductor manufacturing process)
- 3,8 inch AMOLED touchscreen (with the same resolution and the same type of touch)
- 1850mAh battery (since it's already availible in small format for phones, and it's a significant improvement over the older one, and considering it'll have a more power efficient CPU too, this will make a huge difference)
This would be a killer in 2010 (with updated Maemo-software to date), as N900 is a killer right now!
according to wikipedia, there are a lot of linux applications that run on Maemo. Other then that, also according to wikipedia, you can install the ARM version of Debian as an APPLICAION on Maemo, enabeling tons of different software packages like Firefox, and OpenOffice.
Anonymous, 24 Aug 2009While we all wanna believe that N900 goes into the phone category. The actual product category... moreWell, following your say, looking at the size of this device which is 11mm x 59.7mm x 18.2mm, which seem to be smaller than N97 & iPhone (in terms of height, it is just thicker than both), and having 3.5" display unlike N800 & N810 that had 4" screen, I would say this is a phone, not a MID!!