My moto g 2 g is slo, 23 Aug 2015My mobile going slow what can I do sirClear Cache...
1. Ensure the device is powered off, and unplugged
2. Press and hold the Volume Down button and Power button (located on the right edge of the device) for approximately 3 seconds then release.
3. From the "Boot Mode Selection Menu" screen, select Recovery.
Note: Use the Volume Down button to scroll through the menu options and the Volume Up button to select.
4. From the "No Command" screen (Android figure lying on his back), press and hold the Power button then press and release theVolume Up button to display the menu options.
5. Select "wipe cache partition".
Note: Use the Volume buttons to highlight and the Power button to select.
6. "Reboot system now" will be highlighted, press the Power button to select it.
Note: Allow several minutes for the reboot process to complete.
Moto g2 works not properly.Because it has lot of bugs,especially in the recent apps closing section.In recent apps closing it seems very bad for all moto g2 users.
Manoj, 09 Aug 2015MY moto g 2 update 5.1 is very slow what happenedManoj bhai how can u update ur moto g 2nd in 5.1 version
Vijay Kunar, 08 Aug 2015Hello, I am using MotoG 2 Android 4.4.4 Version . please let me know how to stop notification ... moreHello vijay,,,to stop notifition plz go to setting,,, app,, and motorola ota app disable ,, then stop notify
Vijay Kunar, 08 Aug 2015Hello, I am using MotoG 2 Android 4.4.4 Version . please let me know how to stop notification ... moreDo one thing....go to settings, select apps and then click on motorola OTA disable that..thats all...u dont get software update
when would my motog2nd gen get lollipop 5.1.1 android version bcoz 5.0.2 has many bugs n its making my phone to lag its horrible
Hello, I am using MotoG 2 Android 4.4.4 Version . please let me know how to stop notification for New Software Update. its interrupting in every task