i think aspen is not fulfill my expectations...its better to go for blackberry if you really want to purchase bussi. phone
Please people write correctly. Your inputs are probably very useful, yet it is uselessly time-consuming and brain-cell-tiring to decipher text as (just an example) "nokia e63, e71& e72 for compition sony hs plz show all customer wait que & touch phone new open hs". Even probably for native English speakers.
Versailles, Fri 02 Jul 2010 16:58:40 +0200
I have a sony ericsson naite and am waiting to buy aspen an excellent phone having everything but windows mobile 7 would be a better option to buy if available
nokia e63, e71& e72 for compition sony hs plz show all customer wait
que & touch phone new open hs
Anonymous, 08 Feb 2010only 3.2MP? No flash? very dissapointed!ive waited sooo long for this SE business phone. but now i must say am very,very disapointed no simple flash for the camera & the pixel is low compared to satio & aino why!!!
loved d design of this handset jst what i was wishing a replacement for P1i but got it as a winmo no prob but hope it gets d same quality camera like P1i but with better video rec. also SE should launch a non camera version too jst like G700...peace
hey from the Sony erricssion site, I have seen that the phn has 16million colors.
What happened to the 65K color limitation of windows mobile 6.5...
Hasnt sony learnt from its biggest Xperia mistake..
If they price it right and not overpriced as they do usually, with the right marketing it could sell
zura, 03 Feb 2010wow finally.....SE lauched the qwerty mode.great,but i think it's style too simple.Sony Ericsson did launch Qwerty style before in M600 and M608 using Symbian os. I think Sony Ericsson should relaunch that series again with WinMo and some hardware change.Check out M600 on this website
wow finally.....SE lauched the qwerty mode.great,but i think it's style too simple.
Hope this is the start of a new range of smart office phones form SE with a mix of WindosMO, Android, Symbian and ELSE operationg systems.
Why cant WindowsMO support more than 65K colour? It makes for a bad gradiant coloring.
I loved the UIQ GUI over the S60 that SE is stuck with now with the formation of the Symbian Foundation. We want that back by the way.
This looks promising. Waiting for its decendent model which will have:
1) 5/8 MP AF with Flash (might as well with all the bells and wistles).
2) Bigger screen with higher resolution.
3) Text to Speech reader with good AT&T voice engine.
4) Speech to Text input method for typing in all those long reports on the go.
5) Projector-out support for those presentations.
6) C++, PHP, HTML with AJAX compilers and XML database support.
7) Personal diary and PDA software which can be backed up to a phone.
8) Locable inbox, Contacts, Media etc etc.
9) Finger print scannar for biometric id system.
10) Location recognition system via the aGPS with programmable profile setting (eg: silent mode in my office permises).
11) With better UI and better integreation of Contacts with the Applications.
12) More AI integration with the OS. The phone sud learn the behavior of the user. What he does, where he does and when he does. Like connecting to a perticular website when i reach a favorite Wi-Fi hot spot or like remembering most frequently called contacts with the recently called ones.
13) There should not be any explicit options of choosing to send an SMS, MMS or e-Mail. I mean, wont the phone know by the addresse's contact details? If one types in an e-mail id, it an e-mail, if I type in a mobile no thne its just an SMS or MMS, depending on the content of the message. Its that simple.
14) Categorising Contacts into Girlfriends/Boyfriends, Family, Comrades, Bloodline, Fellow Alien etc etc.
15) Blocking SMSs and Calls from unsolicited callers.
16) Build in answering machine, which might even ask the caller to dial * if its an emmergency or just record his/her message, while we are in an important meeting. The phone should give me a reminder later after a predetermined time to call back.
17) An option for collection all the communications i had with a contact via, sms, email facebook or anything.
18) Sync with Google Calender with all the birthday list of my friends at Orkut, Facebook, Twitter or MySpace etc.
19) Location based local holiday/ festival reminders.
20) The aGPS can remind me of great offers in the locality which one might be in. eg: 50% offer on Mobile junks at JunkRUs at 58th street etc.
22) Let me think of more features on my dream phone.
I think it is a bit late for SE to try to break through in this market. Nokia, BB and even Samsung already established themselves either through a dedicated series (such as Nokia E series) and most likely grabbed a lot of customers which will give them a competitive advantage.
I really doubt this phone will be competition to the already existent full qwerty devices in the market. And I didnt even mention the HTC Trophy yet.
wow is this HP from 3 yr ago?
i cant imagine havin this model nowadays
it degrade humans
Anonymous, 03 Feb 2010its called irony - look it up
peace outLOL... think ur the one who needs to look up the meaning of the word "irony"... ok... possibly sarcastic..maybe???...or if u were replying to someone elses comments.. yeah i'll giv it to u..
u telling me to look it up!?!?... thats ironic brother
It seems that the CPU used in Aspen is quite interesting, it's a Qualcomm MSM 7227. See below:
"The MSM7227 chipset packs a 600Mhz application processor, a 320 MHz application DSP, a 400 MHz modem processor, hardware-accelerated 3D graphics, integrated Bluetooth 2.1 and GPS, 8 megapixel camera and 30 fps WVGA video encode and decode and display support, all in a 12 by 12 millimeter footprint. It also promises lower power consumption than older MSM 7xxx chipsets. It will support all leading mobile operating systems, including Android, Symbian S60 and Windows Mobile. "
Again.. It's really amazing when there's a moto, nokia, samsung, or lg news it barely gets like 50 comments even after how many days. But when there's a Sony Ericsson news coming up... BAM!! Instant comments!! It even reaches like a hundred comments in less than a day!