2-3 months more and the x10 will be released... straight to obscurity. lol. who would want to buy a phone that is outdated, overpriced, overhyped, and does not have after sales customer support?
SE last breath..
I want to laugh seeing post from SE fans like: SE no 1, SE rocks!, love SE design, etc etc..
If they only do what they say, SE wouldn't be in so much trouble like now. I mean, do SE really best? come on, guys.. don't be fanboi.
Even if SE X10 would release now, I stil prefer Nexus One.
More over if X10 released on April, it will meet stronger rival HTC Bravo (which I'm sure will pack some more goodies than Nexus One).
I had x1 and signed up to voda email service to be informed of the x2 release..I f it wasnt for a third party email i would not of known that voda uk had pulled out of getting x2 stating it did not fit in their portfolio,,more like they were fed up of waiting for the damn thing..
What's happening Sony Ericsson? You're already on the red. Don't make it any worse. With the things going around lately in SE, I don't think they'll fare better than Motorola. It will be a shame to see them closing doors.
Any SE Fan Disappointed with this news Still 2 more months to release
SE Should learn from HTC Nexus One already in store!
need to buy X10 but cant wait 2 more months now i have to zero iphone or Nexus one..............:(
Boanerges, 04 Feb 2010April!!! I am long due for an upgrade and I have been waiting for the X10. By December 2009, i... moreWell said!!!I am a SE fan an mane.........Y they do not listen2 there fans?I would do a much better job designing cell phones for SE!WTF....U announce sumting months ago,den wat.....A long wait b4 u can c da product.Where is the innovative SE of years ago!Cum da hek on SE!!!Plenty people need firing.Sum1 in da company wanna bring SE down,please weed dem out!Can i see a cell phone with features like the following:3.7"-4" capactive touch screen,1ghz or more cpu,16gb or higher internal memory,512mb or higher rom,a tru cyber shot camera 8mp or higher LED+XENON flash,sweet design,an OS dat can handle dis,it must b on a models diet,really slim.All da standered stuff,wifi,3.5 jack etc!Great audio quality iz a must.Respect2 all the other brands datz doing great.I got da HTC TOUCH PRO 2!Just updated2 win mo 6.5.Love it!!!The key pad iz amazing.I gud with this Touch Pro 24 now,until SE bring out sumting like wat i said above or sumting pretty close2 that.SE u need me working4u!Look ma email check me firstname.lastname@example.org.
here in germany its official: t-mobile germany starts selling in april!
spoke to O2 today,they are expecting to release it from March 29th!
this is the lock Xperia X10 from Vodafone, the Unlock sould be released earlier ... same case happen to HTC HD2 the released the unlock and after 2 month i believe Vodafone released the lock.
i think and not sure the Xperia X10 will be released before April
one of the worst looking touchscreen phones in recent history, try inventing something...
Ewan!, 04 Feb 2010SE is such a big JOKE, they don't take their fans and followers like me seriously, until I gav... moreAgreed!! such a shame they can make good products~ probably going to be delayed until summer, mean while they will keep introducing new models which never make it~
April!!! I am long due for an upgrade and I have been waiting for the X10. By December 2009, it was already disappointing that it was not going to be released for Christmas. My heart was set, albeit reluctantly, for a February release. In the meantime, other phone makers released competitive phones e.g. iPhone 3GS, HTC HD2, Google Nexus One, Motorola etc and still no word from SE. Rumours are that Apple will release the iPhone 4GS this summer. My fear is that by the time SE release the X10 it would be outdated and outmoded. I am really sore tempted to settle NOW for one of the smartphones mentioned above. SE please give me a reason to wait - start talking about multi-touch, Android OS 2.1, Amoled screen etc to help our unbelief.
its been on this swedish website for WEEKS NOW!
and a price is included!!
Goodies / features which might justify the late release might be the installation of:
1) Text to Speech reader with good AT&T voice engine.
2) Speech to Text input method instead of typing in all those long reports on the go.
3) Projector-out support via an adapter/bluetooth for those presentations instead of carrying my laptop all the time.
4) C++, PHP, HTML with AJAX compilers and XML database support.
5) Personal diary and PDA software which can be backed up to a computer.
6) Lockable Inbox, Files, Contacts, Media etc etc.
7) Finger print scannar for biometric id system and user recognition for the ultimate personal and security touch.
8) Location recognition system with the aGPS with programmable profile setting (eg: automatic silent mode in my office permises).
9) With better UI and better integreation of Contacts with the Applications instead of stand alone application sitting on top or the OS.
10) More AI integration with the OS. The phone should learn the behavior of the user. What he does, where and when he does. Like connecting to a perticular website when i reach a favorite Wi-Fi hot spot or like remembering most frequently called contacts with the recently called ones.
11) Removal of explicit options of choosing an SMS, MMS or e-Mail when one starts to write a new message. I mean, wont the phone know by the addresse's contact details? If one types in an e-mail id then its an e-mail one wants to send, if I type in a mobile no then its just an SMS or MMS, depending on the content of the messages too. Its that simple.
14) Categorising Contacts into Girlfriends/Boyfriends, Family, Comrades, Bloodline, Fellow Alien etc etc.
15) Blocking SMSs and Calls from unsolicited callers without the help of the network provider.
16) Build in answering machine, which might even ask the caller to dial * if its an emmergency or just # to record his/her message, while one is in an important meeting. The phone should give me a reminder later after a predetermined time to call back.
17) An option for collection all the communications one had with a contact via, sms, email facebook or anything at one time.
18) Sync with Google Calender with all the birthday list of my friends at Orkut, Facebook, Twitter or MySpace etc.
19) Location based local holiday/ festival reminders.
20) The aGPS can display reminders of great sales offers in the locality which one might be in. eg: 50% offer on Mobile junks at Junk-R-Us at 53th street while one is travelling at the place, or on entering a mall for instance.
21) Better gesture recognition, face recognition of the user to perform menu navigation or recognizing special prerecorded gestures to launch applications or open contacts or songs.
22) Song and contact launches via voice command.
23) Let me think of more hypothetical excuses before the launch.
And the Xperia X2 as well....HAHAHAHAHA! FLOP, nobody wants to buy here in Singapore.... they release X2 when all 3 networks of SG released iPhone.... Where is your brain????
SE never learn from their mistakes....
Look at Satio, IT IS A BIG FLOP!!!
SE is such a big JOKE, they don't take their fans and followers like me seriously, until I gave up 2 years ago. And withing that 2 years, there is no improvement. Until when can these few remaining fans of SE can still tolerate them?
SE will release their phone when everyone has done it so already. Where is the big impact? SE, you will soon be history if you continue like this.... WAKE UP!!!
No wonder, they are the only mobile phone company who posted loss in year 2009 whereas Nokia, Samsung and LG posted profit. What is next headline .... "SE Mobile Phone Division will be Shutdown Next Month"... Will people be surprised? I don't think so...expected already. Sorry SE :(