News - Reader comments

iPhone 4G put under microscope, 640x960px resolution confirmed?

iPhone 4G put under microscope, 640x960px resolution confirmed? - read the full textThe iPhone 4G continues it’s Magellan routine and going around the Earth - this time it showed up in the Czech Republic. Those clever Czech bloggers put it under a microscope to find out the screen resolution of the upcoming iPhone. Now, it’s not a 100% certain, but with Apple’s poor track...

 

Sort by:

frequency company physical

  • Reply
  • 2010-09-05 03:13
  • T9RZ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-05-30 14:30 from uSN@ - click to readso is the iphone also made in china, alot of products in the world are.

  • Reply
  • 2010-07-15 20:27
  • 3J9{

Check this gold plated iphone 4G http://www.facebook.com/pages/...133051445508

  • Reply
  • 2010-06-29 10:55
  • nI7r

yeap... taiwan power.

  • Reply
  • 2010-06-05 22:28
  • SjwE

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-06-03 23:02 from P%nm - click to readnorway!@!!!!! doesnt have anything nor-way to improve themselves!!!

  • Reply
  • 2010-06-04 05:37
  • IaH9

stupid phone maniacs still appreciate things such as craps,,,, iphone stands out!

  • Reply
  • 2010-06-04 05:32
  • IaH9

> In reply to Tom-Helge @ 2010-06-04 03:40 from SrdG - click to readWell instead of whining in here, maybe you should go and talk to your Norweigian government to stop Apple product distribution in Norway :)

  • Reply
  • 2010-06-04 04:51
  • 4TMu

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-06-04 02:28 from FJR6 - click to readBy the numbers that are from 16/03/2010 here in Norway. iPhone have sold near 400k units of it. But that's in total with all 3 models.

And by those numbers, there are quite ALOT of warranty cases on the iPhone alone.

And VERY MANY cases are in the media because Apple doesn't follow the Norwegian laws when it's about warrantys on handheld devices.

No wonder why i would never ever buy anything from them because how they treat their customers.

  • Reply
  • 2010-06-04 03:40
  • SrdG

> In reply to [deleted post]You know how easy it is to be here and write all day long from my XPERIA X10?.

I can even sit on the toilet while releasing some holy grenades and still write here in this forum :-D.

I'm so used to the XPERIA X10 now that i can even almost write while in sleep. Or more like half a sleep to be more exact :-).

  • Reply
  • 2010-06-04 03:27
  • SrdG

> In reply to Tom-Helge @ 2010-06-03 13:19 from SrdG - click to readYou did not answer my question. How many iphones and ipods have been sold in Norway? And how many reported cases were there like the ones you've brought up? You are avoiding my question.

If Sony sells more than Apple, how come Sony didn't surpass Microsoft's capital share? Lol.

I cannot answer your question because your question has no basis.

  • Reply
  • 2010-06-04 02:28
  • FJR6

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-06-03 23:02 from P%nm - click to readCod fish (or bacalhau as they call it here in Portugal) :-D

  • Reply
  • 2010-06-03 23:10
  • 3pr@

> In reply to Tom-Helge @ 2010-06-03 20:56 from SrdG - click to readNorway???

Who cares about Norway?

Sweden has Volvo's and IKEA, Finland has Nokia, Norway has...

...

...

...umm what does Norway have anyway?

  • Reply
  • 2010-06-03 23:02
  • P%nm

> In reply to Heartbreak Kid @ 2010-06-03 17:47 from MfxM - click to readThe proofs is out there against me you say?, but let me ask where?.

I gave you links after links with proofs / facts and evidences that explains to you all why i'm right.

I'm waiting for your links that's gonna prove me wrong. Because if you don't give me links with proofs that tells me i'm wrong, THEN THERE IS NO PROOFS AGAINST ME ON THE INTERNET. Simple as that.

  • Reply
  • 2010-06-03 20:56
  • SrdG

Tom Tim Helge whatever....

Like I say I dont have to prove anything to you. The proof is already out there, you just cant face it. The iPhone has the best UI in the touchscreen smartphone market, the best App support, thats a fact!

I hope you enjoy your Sony Ericsson Xperia 10 (which looks more unresponsive than a Nokia), i'll enjoy my great iPhone. If it makes you happy Tim Tom, you won I lost LOL I know its not about winning or losing, I know YOU have to prove us iPhoners wrong, not the other way round!

Hasta La Vista Amigo!

  • Reply
  • 2010-06-03 17:47
  • MfxM

> In reply to BrianAW @ 2010-06-03 14:47 from ibc{ - click to readLets face it BrianAW, Nokia are substandard to the iPhone. Yeah the newest Nokias may finally have specs that look good on paper, the over UI cannot match the iPhone. Thats a fact. You dont have to take my word for it, do your research and its common fact!

If the iDont list goes by pathetic information, the NDont list will also have:

* Nokia has bugs
* Nokia does not have a good touchscreen
* Nokia phones crash
* Nokia only dominate in the Low-Mid range market

I hope you have a good day BrianAW :)

  • Reply
  • 2010-06-03 17:41
  • MfxM

This is like "Never ending story" and its realy intresting to read.
Btw. Read this article about Apple's monopoly.

http://it-chuiko.com/internet/...pple-in.html

  • Reply
  • 2010-06-03 17:11
  • m}{5

You r talking about NOKIA does not capacitive phone model???
Ya, NOKIA does not have,haha!!!
Thats funny!!!
I will not arguing or somethin here as NOKIA fans..Be polite n culture..
You go and check urself on NOKIA pages..
And the newest models S40 or S60,S80 is stable now,n improve already,did u think NOKIA will give up on it products??? Juz experts for made new phone???
Ok, here is the question i asking for da ppl who think im asking for him ---
1.What means of no innovation to NOKIA?
2.Even u said NOKIA not dominate in touch screen market, post the report here?
3.Top Web browser???This is so weird when i read till im cant understand.. Explain,thx..
------------
And please,dont be over-confident overestimate the own ability..

  • Reply
  • 2010-06-03 14:47
  • ibc{

ive got my hands on the new i-phone 4 g yeeha baby

  • Reply
  • 2010-06-03 14:05
  • Tr8a

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-06-03 08:42 from 4Uqd - click to readWhen you think about that iPhone and iPod Touch isn't many devices, and then see how many warranty cases they have just from those 2 devices, then that's a damn high number to be from 2 devices when you compare to how many devices Sony Ericsson and Nokia have. And still, Apple beats them all in warranty issues here in Norway.

And 2 Apple devices sells nothing compared to how many devices Sony Ericsson sells in total of their mobile devices.

So why does Apple have more cases like those than Sony Ericsson for example?

  • Reply
  • 2010-06-03 13:19
  • SrdG

I love Tori Black lol.

On another note, does anyone know which size of memory the new I-phones are going to be available in?

  • Reply
  • 2010-06-03 12:14
  • mxuC

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.