News - Reader comments

iPhone 4G put under microscope, 640x960px resolution confirmed?

iPhone 4G put under microscope, 640x960px resolution confirmed? - read the full textThe iPhone 4G continues it’s Magellan routine and going around the Earth - this time it showed up in the Czech Republic. Those clever Czech bloggers put it under a microscope to find out the screen resolution of the upcoming iPhone. Now, it’s not a 100% certain, but with Apple’s poor track...

 

Sort by:

It's pretty amazing how long you guys have been debating over this lol. Why not just accept you have different opinions?

  • Reply
  • 2010-06-03 11:06
  • mxuC

R u kidding???
Do u think gsmarena can show the comments we posted on the ipone discuss pag3???
Juz go to google or yahoo! You muz can find out the results anything bad about issues on ipone..

  • Reply
  • 2010-06-03 10:09
  • ibgX

> In reply to Tom-Helge @ 2010-06-03 04:47 from SrdG - click to readOf course different devices have different issues. Point is, Apple still has the highest customer satisfaction ratings.

As I have asked you before, and you can't seem to give me an answer. How many iphone and ipod units were sold in Norway, and how many total reported cases are there? Why can't you answer that question? You know why you can't? Because the number of users who complained is miniscule to the the number of users who are happy with their Apple device :)

That single case that you've been rubbing in is the users fault. It was obviously caused by users negligence.

Also, you cannot compare total symbian devices sold versus one iphone. Just shows how irrational you are.


  • Reply
  • 2010-06-03 08:42
  • 4Uqd

> In reply to [deleted post]ROFL, so you say that even if every brands have products with some % fail rate, then you think what Apple does is the same case as normal warranty cases?.

Is this a bad attemt to do a damage control again?.

It's not even a point to argue about that. Apple is the only company here in Norway that have gone so far to screw over their customers that way. And no other brands are doing that here.

This is a pure fact. You can't prove that to be wrong.

And here you have another thing that pisses of MANY Apple customers in Norway: http://translate.google.com/tr...no&tl=en

Apple is the ONLY company in Norway that does that. I mean, how fail is that.

That alone shows how ignorant Apple is.

And to you Anonymous.

Ok if you want to go that way, then surely Symbian have to be much much better than iPhone OS because Symbian as an OS sells extremely much more than iPhone OS does.

Does that automaticly means Symbian is a better OS than iPhone OS?.

No it doesn't.

  • Reply
  • 2010-06-03 04:47
  • SrdG

> In reply to Tom-Helge @ 2010-06-03 02:30 from SrdG - click to readAgain, Apple ranked number one in customer satisfaction. I will not say that they get 100% satisfaction all the time, but I think they're doing much better than everyone else.

You said there's not a single case in the media about any phones from SE, Nokia or Samsung? What about these ones then.

http://www.randomprocess.ca/20...-experience/

http://www.my3cents.com/showRe...cgi?id=23190
http://discussions.nokia.co.uk...s/m-p/668275

Why can't you just answer my question? How much does Apple pay their customers to shut up and how many customers have they paid?

Bad reputation? Last time I checked the iphone 3gs sold more than the iphone 3g, lol.

So you think Apple is a joke? Hahahaha. A company that surpassed microsoft's capital share? A joke? Hahahaha. You are the joker, lol. And guess what? The next iphone would even be more successful than the 3gs. I guess that would make you even hate it more, hahahaha.

You admit that the ipad sells a lot, and then you say it's not good? Hahahaha. It's like saying, "Lady Gaga's album is no good, but it's a topseller", hahahaha. I'm not a fan of hers, but I gotta admit, her songs are selling really well.

You think there's something wrong with people who camp outside the Apple store to buy the ipad, but you don't find anything wrong about someone like you who dislike the iphone yet spend days and and days in iphone forums? Hahahahaha.

Hey, Apple's keynote is next week? Are you going to watch it?


  • Reply
  • 2010-06-03 03:00
  • FJR6

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-06-02 23:49 from FJR6 - click to readIt's not about who have no warranty issues, it's all about how you treat your customers. That's what all counts.

And at this field, Apple is extremely horrible in Norway.

Ofc, having as few warranty issues as possible is always a good thing to.

There is not a single case in the media about any phones from Sony Ericsson or Nokia or Samsung when it's about cases like this.

All i have seen in the media about Sony Ericsson and Samsung lately is how good they are doing business. And that's basicly all.

How much Apple pays their customers to shut up about their company?, well didn't you read one of the cases i linked to earlier that got a new iPod Touch ONLY if he did lay the case totally dead and would shut up about them on in the media on how bad they treat their customers?.

No matter how you want to that to look, that's the most badly way you can treat your customers no matter what.

First of all they breaks the Norwegian law and then later tells their customers to shut up about them if they want a new device back on the warranty EVEN when their devices are within the warranty period, so Apple doesn't looks dumb as hell in the media because they are doing something very stupid.

Doesn't matter if this is done 1 time or 50 times, once it's done 1 time in this way, you will get a very very bad reputation on your company.

So there is no excuses on that. The most important a company can do it to have a very good reputation. Simple as that.

And then to the other Anonymous guy.

Now, lets hear your facts that proves me wrong. Mr Apple fanboy or iSheep.

And to the 3rd Anonymous guy. Maybe they didn't manipulated you, but i know many that have gone and bought the iPhone in good believe that the iPhone is so revolutionary, amazing and awesome as Apple likes extremely much to say like a billion times in their keynotes.

Look at those again and see why many peoples like me takes Apple for a joke company and for being unserious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx7v815bYUw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px-Z2k7oF5Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vGWI5SY98A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IFhKmOOpqE

And i had to ROFL at this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...p;feature=iv

Do you guys see now why that kind of stuffs drives us crazy and takes Apple for being unserious?.

And then to you Heartbreak Kid. By that statement, it showes that i have won totally over you here. So cry me a river boy.

Please start to give us some facts back to prove me wrong instead. The more facts you gives us against my facts, the better your gonna look and the stupier i'm gonna look.

I'm still waiting on your facts.

And to your next reply. If i can afford a Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10, then i can for sure afford an iPhone. But iPhone is iPhone and wont be bought from me ever, so when i was after a new phone 2 weeks ago, i went for the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10, even if i had the money to buy the junk called iPhone.

So that was just a pretty weak excuse from you Apple fanboy.

And to the last person that is called Anonymous.

Yeah, Apple sells alot of iPads, vut that doesn't mean the iPad is any good.

And when peoples are sleeping outside an Apple store for 2 days just to get an iPad earliest possible, then something is wrong with this world.

Apple have done some very serious manipulating with their keynotes / advertisings then.

I would rather kill my self rather than sleeping outside an Apple store for 2 days just to get an Apple product that is just descent.

  • Reply
  • 2010-06-03 02:30
  • SrdG

iPhone's are so successful because people see what their friend's are DOING with them, it has nothing to do with a specs sheet of hard to use functions like other phone's.

iPhone's are very entertaining and enjoyable to use, they don't really need any marketing they sell themselves.

The iPad is the same two million sold in the first 60 days, Apple is now the largest tech company on earth with a market cap of a quarter of a trillion dollars.

  • Reply
  • 2010-06-03 01:01
  • P%nm

> In reply to [deleted post]The iphone is for anyone who likes it. The fact that millions and millions of people are buying it just proves that it's the best smartphone. And that is why you hate it :) Apple surpassed Microsoft and any tech manufacturer. Yes, it's the number 1 tech company. And that hurts you so much, lol. Now please translate this in Norwegian "Apple is the number one tech company", hahahahaha

  • Reply
  • 2010-06-03 00:17
  • FJRf

> In reply to [deleted post]Apple didn't manipulate anyone. We made a choice. And you need to just accept that. Like what the other guy said. It should not bother you at all. We shouldn't even be explaining this to you. You really don't have any business here. But of course you'll keep coming back because you love to hate :)

  • Reply
  • 2010-06-03 00:12
  • FJRf

> In reply to [deleted post]Then maybe all they care about is a phone that looks good, so they bought the iphone. Regardless, they have their reasons why they bought the iphone and that shouldn't concern you at all.

  • Reply
  • 2010-06-03 00:04
  • FJR6

> In reply to Tom-Helge @ 2010-06-02 18:27 from SrdG - click to readOh please. Stop the bullcrap. You are here to hate. None of us here are your responsibility. Let people buy products and learn from their mistakes. As we've told you many times already, millions of iphone users are happy with their iphones. Why can't you just get over that?

  • Reply
  • 2010-06-03 00:01
  • FJRe

> In reply to Tom-Helge @ 2010-06-02 14:58 from SrdG - click to readThose cases are insignificantly small to impact Apple in general. And like I said, a lot of times the users are also to be blamed for not handling their devices with care.

Now name me a phonemaker who has zero defective devices. If you can name me just one, I will wholeheartedly admit defeat.

So Apple pays people in Norway to shut up. Tell me, how much does Apple pay each customer? I will wait for your answer on this :)

So you would discredit all the other good reviews of the iphone from reputable tech magazines and sites because of that one negative site that you discovered from a questionable source?

Since you seem to have made up your mind not to get the iphone, why do you still keep on coming back here?

Just like you, we also do our research before we buy our devices. Can't you respect us for getting the iphone just like we respect you for not getting it? Why are you so hateful?

  • Reply
  • 2010-06-02 23:49
  • FJR6

> In reply to David @ 2010-06-02 13:40 from M8Tu - click to readYou are making up stories. For heavy users, you probably need to charge the iphone twice a day. Again, that is for heavy usage. The iphone's battery won't drain if you would only lsiten to music and make a couple of calls like you said. So you're lying. Also, you said you went home and only had one bar left. The iphone does not have bars, but rather percentage. So again you are lying. If you do not care for the iphone, why do you keep coming back here?

  • Reply
  • 2010-06-02 23:31
  • FJRf

iphone is great and everything but i replaced my iphone 3gs for the nokia N900 because it has much more capabilities, to me i think that the iphone limits to what apple decides is good for you, but with devices with open source software like andriod, maemo(n900 os) any developer can publish whatever he wants and everyone can do what they want with their devices

  • Reply
  • 2010-06-02 22:49
  • fvZD

> In reply to Tom-Helge @ 2010-06-02 18:27 from SrdG - click to readTom most of us won't agree with anything u say. Your points are false n invalid.

What I'm trying to ask you is Why does the iPhone bother u so much? What's ur mission? U will never achieve convincing us against the iPhone! I don't like SonyEricsson phones but I won't spend a minute of my time arguing against any of the phones, cos it doesn't bother me. But the iPhone upsets u a lot! It shouldn't do, it's only a mobile phone.

I won't say anything more to you as I don't have time for haters, especially ones without justified cause. You stay here if you want, but remember what I said.

  • Reply
  • 2010-06-02 19:11
  • 3pHx

> In reply to [deleted post]Yes I agree, these iPhone haters are so clueless! It's like trying to communicate with Androids! They r programmer to hate the iPhone n have been programmer by their god - the iDont list creator!!! Lol ha ha

  • Reply
  • 2010-06-02 19:03
  • 3pHx

> In reply to [deleted post]Not one of my Apps is a bookmark! Bwahahahaha

Your another clueless iPhone hater who worships that pathetic idont list!!!! Bwahahahaha

  • Reply
  • 2010-06-02 18:58
  • 3pHx

> In reply to Tom-Helge @ 2010-06-02 18:27 from SrdG - click to readMy best friend works at a Telia Store here in Stockholm, the personel there calls iPhone users "kapphästar", you know like "race track horses" cause it's iPhone users have that same eyepatch on both side of their eyes like racehorses so they don't see left or right, just straight. Pretty funny. When they customers that wanna look at the iPhone, my friends shows them an iPhone and explains things like camera quality, battery life, limited web browsing etc so they don't come screaming later, they don't seem to care, most of them just take the phone and say "men den ser ju bra ut" .. haha.. u know "that is looks good".. pretty funny when he tells it how they react.. they have no clue why they are buying a iPhone and for what reason..

  • Reply
  • 2010-06-02 18:55
  • M8Tu

> In reply to Heartbreak Kid @ 2010-06-02 16:19 from MfxM - click to readYes, i don't like Apple and have extremely good reasons for it, and i'm really happy for it. So i will never ever buy any crap from them.

But what i'm doing here is to explain to you all what Apple is really doing.

But you Apple fanboys don't want to see that far, you only see things in one direction and thinks everything is just wonderfull and perfect.

So before you all Apple fanboys realize that what i'm saying about the things i have been pointing out here many times is the reality and facts, then i wont go away from this topic / forum. Sorry.

  • Reply
  • 2010-06-02 18:27
  • SrdG

Dude I have been using iPhone from 2years first the 3g then the 3gs never had any problem.. Even the phone never hanged once Apple sells millions of products it is genuine that 10-12 can come out crap that is the warranty is there for :)..

  • Reply
  • 2010-06-02 18:04
  • v{S%

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.