[deleted post]1. My 4th point was to show you that Yu is trying to do what pleases people now-a-days and Micromax is doing for needs of people, people go for what they need, Standard design, High Quality (Yu) or Flexibility and innumerable options (Micromax), this is Micromax's strategy
2. By definitive, I didn't mean something that stands out and yeah, BTW, the MIUI occupies most of the RAM in my Redmi Note 4 (Mi Note 4 was a typo error)
3. AroundYu is bloatware! OMG! THIS shows how hurt YOU are by knowing the truth!
4. Yes, Apple's Notification Bar is a strain and produces no interest in the user's mind to even pay heed to those and read them! I have at least one phone from each UI or OS and use each frequently, so don't argue much with me!
5. Mi5 vs Yutopia: Mi5 misses 2K screen, 4GB RAM, High-Res Camera's and Camera features like PDAF etc. It also misses flexibility to connect to PC's coz it has USB-C. AND WHAT!? Mi5 has smaller footprint than Yutopia!? BOTH are same! Get a life! 1 mm is not going to get a shit load! And is it does, Mi5 is 7.3 mm and Yutopia is 7.2mm. And yes, Mi5 has a .5 inch smaller screen which makes a HUGE difference on whole coz the size is measured in diagonal! So STFU. And yes, Yutopia has an Aircraft Grade Aluminum body which is sturdy and Mi5 has a Glass body which will easily get destroyed.
6. Micromax doesn't have flagships on Marshmallow but Yu has it's first 3 phones on Marshmallow (updates started rolling out).
7.Micromax doesn't have high selling phones coz firstly is has a VERY vast range of phones (almost 10 times as many devices as Xiaomi) and Micromax is not a worldwide brand.
8. If you are Micromax hater, you will see Vineeth roasted me, if you see the truth, Vineeth is a bumboo who knows nothing and just goes on typing dumb shit! HOW can a mere app make a underpowered 720p or 1080p Camera Sensor make 4K videos!? Ohhh!! ProCam maybe makes that 1080p fix into more pixels but quality will obviously be hampered in this process! I tried that with some different softwares for a recorded 1080p, I succeeded, but the Quality was even worse in 4K than in 1080p! And yes, I bet you are also being roasted here and are just trying saving your honor by calling me and Micromax different names! You also went crazy searching on different forums to check if I failed ever to point that out that one thing and try defending EVERYTHING you EVER SAID and try save yourself and make me roast that guy leaving you as I did above for a moment!
9. Man! At least respect me coz I write in points so that people can point out my faults easily and I can learn more and you are so scared that you will be caught that you are just scrambling up points and making it un-interesting to read and to confuse us!
10.Hahahahaha! Just get lost and save your honor! You also have a DP, so hope no girl sees you being roasted and judge you!
MaemoSymAndy, 20 May 2016R n D? MicroMax?
From Day 1, they have no standard design. Few of their phones have on scre... more1. Micromax doesn't have any standard design because every customer wants a different thing, one might want a Physical Button, one might need SW, so being a Consumer oriented brand, Micromax did this: At ANY price, you can see one phone with Physical Buttons, one with SW ones and another with all Capacitive Buttons, so whatever the customer wants.
2.I faced this trouble of bad capturing with some Micromax devices, but JUST take a look at them on Laptop or TV Screens, they are MIND-BLOWING! They are much better than almost EVERY other phone!
3. MIUI is World-Famous, but it doesn't have anything as easy to operate like other Androids, it has no Home Screen, no definitive Icon Pack, NOTHING Definitive! I have a Mi Note 4 so don't explain it to me!
4. If not Micromax, then Yu has a definitive Design Language (If that's all pleases you)! ALL Yu phones except for the Yureka/ Plus have same Design Language, so now don't compare Micromax to Yu, in ANY ASPECT! Even Yu has Doorstep Service from Day 1 which Micromax is thinking now! Yu is MUCH more Superior. Even Micromax has started following footsteps of Yu recently by copying it's AroundYu. And! If you say Micromax and Yu don't do R&D, then HOW THE HECK did they make an AWESOME software like AroundYu which saves a lot of time which I have to waste booking cabs, finding food etc.
5. Apple's Notification Bar is better than Android's? Must be kiddin' right!? IT IS SHIT! It is such a strain! I can't even pay a damn heed to those Notifications! They are impossible to even read! It doesn't provide the subject, no proper heading to the notification! HUH!
6. Yu has delayed the Launch event for a cause! It was Vote Declaration of about 5 STATES on that day and if their Launch Event clashed, probably they would get nothing!
Sumedh D, 13 May 2016See, all these Xiaomi, Lenovo do good job at low price because these people don't really do R&... moreR n D? MicroMax?
From Day 1, they have no standard design. Few of their phones have on screen buttons, other have off screen buttons. No logic. All phones arive with inferior-to-competitor chipsets and still they market it like "True OctaCore". All of their camera phones have banding and very poor dynamic range. Multi-tasking is pathetic. Lenovo is improving, Xiaomi is already on top. Why is it that MI 5, compared to high-end smartphones only? Oh, yes, may be the guys at GSMArena are not smart enough as you to understand that Xiaomi is a copycat. Redmi Note 3 is Mediocre King. It has AnTuTu score of 75000+. More than many previous year flagships. Without R n D? Wake-up. They have a Design Language. MIUI is a world famous UI. All that without R n D? We don't even know if MicroMax have a custom skin or not, but I know one thing, "Trending-Apps" is there to push useless ads all the time. This is R n D?
May be yes, everyone copied. So?
Apple borrowed Notification Centre/Control centre concept from Android and improved it.
Samsung copied many things from Apple and, again, improved them.
Even copying needs intelligence. May be thats why MicroMax doesn't copy
And guess what, may be they need more R n D thats why they shifted the launch event!
Yu series has provided better experience than other micromax phones and they should continue to do so. But this can only be done with snapdragon processors as mediateks are waste. Mediateks are very bad as far as long term usage is concerned. Maybe Yu should relaunch yutopia with a SD 820 version which will be an awesome phone.
VAIKING, 11 May 2016YUseless.. That sounds cool.. But I read somewhere.. YUrine.. Lmao that one cracked me up big time.
Guys, stop saying Yu will fail if it can't beat Mi5. The Yutopia beat the Mi5 in ALL terms except ONE processor as SD 820 wasn't available (launched) by then. The Mi5 is a SHIT OVERPRICED phone! It has STRICTLY average specs at a BLASTED price to get "Flagship" Title. Ex: Mi5 vs Yutopia, Mi5 vs Canvas Selfie. The Canvas Selfie is a much older phone but with much better specs (except processor and RAM) at lesser price and Yutopia is a slightly older phone (3 months) but with EVERYTHING except RAM better!
MaemoSymAndy, 12 May 2016If you (yes, 'you') have started a company from zero basis, it is acceptable that your first d... moreSee, all these Xiaomi, Lenovo do good job at low price because these people don't really do R&D. When a contract for a phone comes to them, they are also handed over the design, these people just copy the design and make slight changes to make it look uncopied kinda and release the phone, that's why Chinese phone always are the second to make any innovation after the first. Ex: Vivo made XPlay after Samsung S6 Edge+, Lenovo is planning to launch a Force Touch display after Apple and all Chinese design are mostly copy! Enough of proof. Now, don't compare Micromax with these and those brands which do DEEP R&D to "INVENT" things cost a LOT MORE more than Micromax (Almost 5 times for same specs)
pretty name, kickass buildup and a pretty useless phone, crappy service...
way to go guys # MICROMAX
What an opinion you guys have build up
Yu suck. Non existant service, yu crack ur screen yu gotta dump the phone
first of all they provide good service to older phones then launch a new one.
Hope it comes with CM13. which is again too delayed.
Nothing else is exciting.
The only way they'll be able to redefine flagships is if they introduce a SD 820 with 4GB RAM at a price less than the Mi5 fiasco in India.
I m using nitro 311 and it is nonsense phone no update at all
It is better to buy lenovo or redmi phone rather than miromax
If you (yes, 'you') have started a company from zero basis, it is acceptable that your first device could be a failure. It can happen that you may not succeed in your second attempt. But in a world moving this fast, if you have adopted the #AlwaysFail trend, you better stay out of it.
YU is a subsidiary of Micromax, and Micromax itself is a 16 years old company with almost 7 years in smartphone development and still struggling because of poor service.
Dear Micromax, I do not need a Samsung Copied pebble design or overhyped 'octa-core'.
I need quality. Kindly charge a Rs 1000 more, but atleast remove those unnecessary push ads. Even Gionee which started in 2013 with smartphones is miles ahead! Gionee's OS is improving. Such brands are following the development cycle and marketing strategy of Meizu and Xiaomi, the Chinese Leaders. I have used more than 25 smartphones in last 5 years from Samsung, LG, Xiaomi, Meizu, Apple, Nokia and few others. All of'em work like a charm, and even if they don't sometimes, they do improve. Micromax users who have never used proper smartphones call these companies 'over-priced'. Yes these are over-priced because they deliver something Micromax can't- a genuine SDL Cycle, Research, Customer Satisfaction.
You will struggle Micromax, if you won't change!
Sorry, you made efforts but in wrong direction.
Chase quality and not success.
#YUAreAFailure but #YUCanBeASuccessIfYouWantTo
Hoping to see the Indian brand grow.