What are you people whinning about? Apple this, apple that.. If you like the iphone, get it. If you dont, f off, im particularlly sure that you are the least of apple's concern. It's not like a handful of a-holes can overthrow their shares. Stupid kids. I just hope one day you bashing morons realize that its a market, with competitors. They dont offer services because they LOVE you, you're just putting food on the table for some and affording private jets for others.
[deleted post]Lol @ theiphonefeverfail fans belief that the iphone is rubbish because it is made in china.
Here's a reality check for you
Nokia N8. Made in China.
Nokia N8 turns itself off.
There. I've just made my own iphonefever.com AMATEUR blog within a few seconds. :))))))
lol ipad after update and when connected to pc still message nex to battery icon : "not charging" like before update:D when next bug fixes will come out?:D
Anonymous, 22 Nov 2010Wow this post of so wrong on so many levels, here are the dot points that are no longer even r... more#4 still counts, it task switches.
look at the benchmarks, it gets beaten in almost every multitask benchmark done to WMP6-7, Android, Symbian, RIM........
AMH, 22 Nov 201020 REASONS WHY NOT TO BUY IPHONE
1. The first iPhone was not a 3G phone: What do you need 3... moreWow this post of so wrong on so many levels, here are the dot points that are no longer even relevant or are completely WRONG:
Chrisp, 22 Nov 2010I wouldn't put down all things built in China as junk, how else can you justify paying £... moreA lot are brainwashed and USA is a technological backwater - that's why iPhone exists. A corporation could only fool this many with an inferior product like the first iPhones because no one knew any better.
As for reasons why not to get one, besides the hardware design defects, there's plenty of reasons:http://theiphonefever.blogspot...nt-list.html
As for everything in china being junk, not everywhere in Chine is there an insane steve jobs that pushes workers off buildings with ultra tight manufacturing schedules now is it?
Did you know that an entire wing of foxconn is dedicated do Apple? No other company relies entirely on them or for making their entire product. They mainly build chargers for other companies.
Wit those working conditions iDon't need a device filled wit sweat drops and spit.
[deleted post]I wouldn't put down all things built in China as junk, how else can you justify paying £500 for something that is "Assembled in China"?
I'm also certain that China is also manufacturing half of the stuff you own/wear. So perhaps think about what you actually have before saying things about whole countries. I certainly wouldn't categorise ALL Americans as brainwashed.
20 REASONS WHY NOT TO BUY IPHONE
1. The first iPhone was not a 3G phone: What do you need 3G for? You can easily use the iPhone without using a 3G network and anyway, 3G is not particularly widespread, so this is not a problem.
2. The phone cannot send MMS: There is no need to send MMSs, hardly anybody sends MMSs.
3. You cannot forward a SMS: This is a function that hardly anybody uses and was therefore not included in the first iPhones.
4. The phone has a poor camera: The built-in camera is perfectly adequate and the iPhone takes fantastic photos with its camera.
5. It is not a real Smartphone, it cannot multitask: The phone has all the necessary functions and the OS is technically superior compared to other Smartphone OSs currently on the mobile market.
6. The iPhone cannot multitask, resulting in a great number of applications being unusable: The absence of multitasking is a deliberate design decision resulting in a faster UI.
7. You can not change battery on the iPhone: How many customers run around with spare batteries? None or very few.
8. Apple decides which applications you can install on the phone: This is good, because Apple thereby ensures that you do not get inferior programs on your phone.
9. The app store is a closed universe: Apple knows what is best for end users, which is good for the many iPhone users.
10. The phone does not support Flash: Flash is slow and not properly integrated with mobile phones, there are hardly any web pages that still use flash today.
11. The app store contains numerous small trivial commercial programs: The app store’s large selection gives users the freedom of choice and the many small programs help make the end users daily lives more fun.
12. It is difficult to use the touchscreen for fast SMS messaging: The touchscreen makes the phone easier to use and you quickly get used to it.
13. The iPhone is a low technology phone packaged in a sleek design: Apple has taken the combination of the design and UI to the next level, therefore the technological specifications don't really matter.
14. The quality of the phone is poor, calls are often interrupted and network coverage is poor: It is a good phone, these problems are due to the operators’ networks and not the phone.
15. You can only purchase the iPhone from operators chosen by Apple: Apple has spent a great deal of time and energy selecting the best operators for customers.
16. The iPhone is targeted at a niche segment and will not be able to develop further: Apple has succeeded in designing a phone for people that appreciate design and user friendliness.
17. The iPhone does not support memory cards: iPhones already offer the necessary memory people require and end users can choose between two models, one with a little memory and one with a great deal of memory.
18. You can not install your own browser: The browser Apple has designed is so superior that you do not need any other browser on your phone.
19. You cannot use the iPhone as a modem for your portable PC: People that have an iPhone do not need their portable when on the move.
20. There is no radio in the phone: You do not need a radio in your iPhone because the iPhone supports iTunes that offers almost unlimited music
It's not 100% multitask either
it's Task Switching according to many sources on the web.
MICROSOFT had multitask ages ago,
Symbian AGES AGO
ANDROID, SINCE it came OUT!!
IOS ---------------> 2011 SURPRISE, WE ARE INNOVATORSSS
Is it FIGTH ring ....come on the topic is all abt iOS 4.2 ....I am not an Apple FAN nor I have ..but i think it is a good move from Apple ..not that fantastic but hmmm...gd .
Congratulations IFANS, your finally catching up to Android and many other smart os by having for the first time multitask!
Anonymous, 22 Nov 2010Plenty of news about *dead on arrival* iPhone 4s all over the web.
Just follow the links fr... moreYou obviously only read what you want to read. People hate Nokia for different reasons. Have you only started using the internet in the last couple of years?
Do you work on theiphonefail AMATEUR blog? Because it wouldnt surprise me if you did :))))
Anonymous, 22 Nov 2010Don't have to fool =)) there's links to here on gsmarena, engadget, gizmodo, youtube videos, p... more"Mostly articles taken from all major publications before they get buried "
So no-one sees these articles?
NO credibility, NO truth, and shoddy journalism. All to fit someone's Anti Apple agenda.
Enjoy seeing Apple make MILLIONS more $$$ despite the hate :)))))
Anonymous, 22 Nov 2010"Thanks to a YouTube video, we've seen for ourselves evidence of a display flickering in ... morePlenty of news about *dead on arrival* iPhone 4s all over the web.
Just follow the links from: http://theiphonefever.blogspot...ailures.html
Also, have you ever wondered where the Microsoft, HP, Widows, Linux etc haters are?
Seriously fanboys, where are all the other haters? Could there there are only apple haters because there actually are some tech savvy people who see what an over hyped bucket of fail both apple software and hardware always was and continues to be - despite all the hype and commercial success?
So answer me fanboys, where are the *other* haters?
How come Apple was criticized before having any commercial success (there's sure no envy there) and still is criticized?
Have you considered the haters might only be upstairs in your tiny little brain?
[deleted post]Don't have to fool =)) there's links to here on gsmarena, engadget, gizmodo, youtube videos, pictures of all the crap :))))
Mostly articles taken from all major publications before they get buried ;)
You = FAIL
So, fanboys, check http://theiphonefever.blogspot.com/ - all the crap ab iPhone unearthed with nice references too:))
"Thanks to a YouTube video, we've seen for ourselves evidence of a display flickering in a most unappealing manner"
QUALITY journalism :)))
"the worst launch of a device in history. Not only in Apple's history but in the history of any electronic gadget ever made."
Another GEM from theiphonehater.com AMATEUR blog.
Here's a report from a reputable source, unlike theiphonefail.com
Yes certainly Apple products are never returned because they are AALLL si reliable:
New MacBook Air falls victim to cheap build quality
Bright spots, dead pixels, sim failures, inverted volume buttons and more...
And iPhone 4 doesn't even burst in flames:
Thank god for the excellent gorilla glass:
I'm sure apple takes great pride in the great success design and manufacture of iPhone 4 and accurately reports *all* the returns.