Elox, 08 Oct 2016Tested with my 7 Plus 32Gb. 74MByte/sec write and 757 MByte/sec read in Passmark. you're lucky, you'd better buy a lottery
SaRPeR, 08 Oct 2016Currently S7/S7 Edge and Note 7 have the best cameras in a smartphone.Sorry but that only applies will you compare to popular smartphones. Actually there are smartphones built to replace proper cameras. With compromises, of course. Currently the Lumix CM1 holds the crown with 1 inch sensor despite the lack of OIS and xenon. And the older Nokias such as 1020 and 808 with their 41MP sensors are still reference smartphones for camera performance, only challenged by high-end pocket cameras and SLR.
The lower performance numbers are most probably due to fewer memory chips as the controller reads and writes in parallel fashion, across all chips. Same happens to SSD.
last update for this app was in 2012, mine does 4000mb write and read is speed, is just bull
SaRPeR, 08 Oct 2016Currently S7/S7 Edge and Note 7 have the best cameras in a smartphone.Nope. Pixel's camera is the best ATM.
Not true. I have iPhone7 with 32gb memory, and I bave 1300+ score in Benchmark OS II. :)
Kimbra, 08 Oct 2016Nope, the Pixels. Google is so much ahead, dunno why these apple fanboys keep trolling Pixel camera is very good, but not as good as Note7. (all around)
Live with that.
SaRPeR, 08 Oct 2016Currently S7/S7 Edge and Note 7 have the best cameras in a smartphone.Yup
But the Note 7 camera is the best. Even if use the same module as S7/Edge
To everyone who doesn't know how flash memory works. Either learn how flash memory works before coming up with an opinion on the matter or shut up. Thanks.
SaRPeR, 08 Oct 2016Currently S7/S7 Edge and Note 7 have the best cameras in a smartphone.Nope, the Pixels. Google is so much ahead, dunno why these apple fanboys keep trolling
Tested with my 7 Plus 32Gb.
74MByte/sec write and 757 MByte/sec read in Passmark.
Apple has no respect to its customers, just respect to their pockets.
exia000, 08 Oct 2016Serious Answer... Anyone asking the kind of question like u do is either have ALL screws loose... more1. stop shouting
2. I can't read your comment and think you mean it serious when you always say "crApple"
3. iPhone 7 is the fastest phone out there and this kind of storage (if it is really slower) is still blazing fast NVMe storage compared to Samsungs outdated UFS 2.0 they use since Galaxy S6
4. iPhone costs in production about $300, same as Samsung S7 or OnePlus 3 or HTC 10 or Xperia XZ or any other high end phone
5. I use a macbook and an iPad and I will buy an iPhone. I don't use it for prestige reasons or to brag or whatsoever because most people in my school are Samsung fanboys and say Apple is crap. If I would buy a phone for prestige, I would buy the Galaxy S7 and say that it is the newest and much better than their old S6 or S5 or S4
6. Yes, Apple produces at Foxconn. They are trying to make the workers conditions better since years and I heard that the people who work at foxconn for Apple actually are happy they are allowed to do that and don't have to work in any other under paid factory in china.
7. Apple is by far the most environment-friendly phone company (besides fair phone). It is a very big topic for tim cook and I agree with that because that is the thing that matters most. When our children are adults, we also want them to live as good as we do and don't want that they live in a world where things like transport or food or tech is expensive or where they have to wear these white protections for mouth and nose like people already have to do in china because of smog
8. You can't build a flagship grade phone for $ 100. For that money, you can build a phone with SD 820 and crappy $4 13MP camera and cheap plastic body and fat ugly design with non-working fingerprint scanner without any android update ever.
9. iPhone uses many premium and environmental-friendly materials, just look JerryRigEverything. He is a pro about smartphone hardware and he says that there is a huge difference between the iPhone 7 and S7 or HTC 10 premium materials compared to chinese phones like Mi 5 or Nexus 6P or Nextbit Robin. The HTC One M9 uses good materials but still failed catastrophically in bend test because it was constructed bad.
10. Nobody forces you to buy anything after you bought an iPhone. That is just a lie. You don't have to buy iCloud storage, you don't have to buy songs on iTunes (use spotify) and there are also tons of free apps in the App Store (I don't think you download all 2 million songs of each store and then compare how much you paid for each). And these are the only things were you can spend money in iOS. iMessage, Photos, Camera, FaceTime, Settings, Game Center, wallet, maps, weather, notes, stocks, calculator, contacts, phone, compass, everything is free.
BoardDWorld, 08 Oct 2016This sort of thing is very typical from Apple. Different storage and displays is nothing unusu... moreSamsung also does this. And not as harmless like the TSMC and Samsung Apple A9 ChipGate (which was 2% difference) they use completely different chips in their S7 (Exynos8890 and SD820). So shut ya mouth hater