News - Reader comments

Google Nexus S camera and video samples leak, look poor

5 December, 2010 | Read the news | Post your comment
Google Nexus S camera and video samples leak, look poor - read the full textWe’ve stumbled upon a bunch of camera and video samples of Samsung I9020 a.k.a. Nexus S and we’re quickly sharing them with you. Just don’t expect any miracles, the samples are rather uninspiring. The camera samples were uploaded on Picasa and were shot in a Google bus, some building and in home...

 

Sort by:

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-12-06 14:36 from UijP - click to readMy X6 last 2 weeks on one charge(I NEVER USE IT).
My SGS lasts one day with the 1500mA, but I USE IT VERY-VERY OFTEN. And I have a 3000mA battery for it, for back-up.

  • Reply
  • 2010-12-06 14:38
  • Am9Y

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-12-06 14:12 from UijP - click to read"Symbian^3 is the most mature, Nokia's Symbian Offers the most services rite out of the box

OVI Maps, Nokia Messaging, OVI Store"
1 Ovi maps = Google maps.
2 You can get what messaging client you want on Android.
3 Ovi store- well you just can't have the apps/games you have on iPhone and Android(either not there, or very fragmented, they work only on some Nokia phones and crash on others). No refund policy for apps who crash on your Nokia. The touchscreens from Nokia phones are very imprecise compared with others, so typing is a pain.

Nokia/Symbian has no modern browser, no Flash 10.1,

  • Reply
  • 2010-12-06 14:36
  • Am9Y

> In reply to distributor @ 2010-12-06 14:32 from 0VGb - click to readu will feel like a i.Diot when your battery dies in half a day, Android fan

i have Desire and N8

the Desire needs to be charged twice a day, i had X10 for 2 weeks same c.ray battery

N8 lasts min 1 day, can even pull 2


Fanboi's are fanboi's, everything you say is useless

  • Reply
  • 2010-12-06 14:36
  • UijP

u will have pain in ur eye´s if ur phone run SYMBIAN with screen resolution 360 x 640 pixels , while android is 480x854 like a mirror .

u will feel like a OLD man if ur phone is so slowly with 680 MHz processor and 256 RAM . but if ur phone run android u will feel like superman , processor will be 1.2Ghz 768 RAM

u will feel like u are not strong enough when ur phone battery is only 1200 mAh . while ANDROID phones have battery 1500 mAh .

u will feel that ur house is without TV & bath if u have SYMBIAN phone . while with ANDROID so many APPS u will feel like u have 100 house´s . haha rent some .

u understand ? NO cause u are Nokia OLD-FASHION Fans .

  • Reply
  • 2010-12-06 14:32
  • 0VGb

I like android but dont like what samsung doing with their cell( cheap plastic). Nexus one is one of the best high end mobile. If it wasent for x10 thats would be my cell. Google sould have stay with htc.

  • Reply
  • 2010-12-06 14:28
  • kJr9

Samsung could take the Pixon 12 camera and put it in... but hey who is interested in camera phones....

  • Reply
  • 2010-12-06 14:26
  • T4d1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-12-06 13:57 from YQRK - click to readYes it's better than ios & wp7 for smart phone only because of the limitation but not better than android.

  • Reply
  • 2010-12-06 14:16
  • kJr9

Symbian^3 is the most mature, Nokia's Symbian Offers the most services rite out of the box

OVI Maps, Nokia Messaging, OVI Store

While the Apps or Ui or simplicity of design may not be at the level of others but at least Nokia are stepping in the rite direction and promised Ui Updates to all S^3 devices.

You have to admit the services Nokia give a second to none, offline maps, 3D landmarks, Voice Navigation for almost all countries

Google and the others are only starting to offer this.

Anyway why am i saying all this in this thread?

just read some argument of Symbian here

anyway the Nexus S su,cks, i loved the Nexus One, Best Android phone ever made

  • Reply
  • 2010-12-06 14:12
  • UijP

> In reply to x10 user @ 2010-12-06 13:24 from IBDn - click to readHello symbian^3 is not old. Symbian is way way better then crap ios and win7.

  • Reply
  • 2010-12-06 13:57
  • YQRK

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-12-06 12:41 from J86R - click to readi used android 2.1 Samsung galaxy 3phone .. i can't save application in memory card / but in symbian is best Os easy to you / i like my Nokia 5800 it is best / and Nokia n8 is king

  • Reply
  • 2010-12-06 13:45
  • kUW@

why it has to be a war??

i love symbian because it fullfill all my need from a smartphone, and i get used with symbian, thats all

  • Reply
  • 2010-12-06 13:30
  • U}}x

> In reply to deep space bar @ 2010-12-06 11:55 from q}@r - click to readIOS & WP7= To many limitation. Symbiam = crap old timer os. Android the best of both world open source no limitation esey to use dont hate android.(nokia arena)

  • Reply
  • 2010-12-06 13:24
  • IBDn

samsung seem to have messes up again.hope it is not made of a cheap plastic like the sgs

  • Reply
  • 2010-12-06 12:42
  • RKkx

> In reply to deep space bar @ 2010-12-06 11:55 from q}@r - click to readIt seems that you never used a Samsung Galaxy S or an iPhone. You keep trolling about Nokia and Symbian. I wonder how many people you saw switching from iPhone or top Android phones like SGS or Nexus One/HTC Desire to Nokia? I saw none. I myself I'm a former Nokia/Symbian user. I'll never go back to Nokia, that's for sure.

  • Reply
  • 2010-12-06 12:41
  • J86R

se have something that other phoes dont have timescape, mediascape and i love them .

se - make.believe yeah

  • Reply
  • 2010-12-06 12:39
  • 0VGb

> In reply to deep space bar @ 2010-12-06 11:55 from q}@r - click to readIt seems that you never used a Samsung Galaxy S or an iPhone. You keep trolling about Nokia and Symbian. I wonder how many people you saw switching from iPhone or top Android phones like SGS or Nexus One/HTC Desire to Nokia? I saw none. I myself I'm a former Nokia/Symbian user. I'll never go back to Nokia, that's for sure.

  • Reply
  • 2010-12-06 12:37
  • J86R

I just don't know. Forget about the features. I think the Nexus 1 was a beautiful example of simplicity in design. This however, just seems like its trying too hard. I'm sure that some people will like it, but it just seems a bit cartoonish to me, with all the curves here and there.

  • Reply
  • 2010-12-06 12:33
  • mTWA

ermmm 1 more thing i forget to tell u all about that C7 is greater that N8 ... C7 Device more stable then the stupid N8 ... many ppl like Nokia Because its cheap and useful ... many ppl like SE because its manufacture with a nice design ... many ppl like HTC because its like an mini computer and easy to anywhere ... many ppl like Samsung because of its has a great from all phone :)

Note : that the truth :)

  • Reply
  • 2010-12-06 12:32
  • ibaL

ermmm stupid symbian phone is live without window that why they can manage to many2 application and no limit for it .... symbian is not like other device but ... symbian is stupid when browsing and at the same listening to music go ahead try to ur N8 i bet they gonna hang :)

like Android ,WP 7 , Bada ar with window and there limitation to manage only a few or limit to minimum its because they have there own script !! that why they can go far !!! the around of globe is dying of N8 is because N8 has an 12 Mp megapixel in fact N8 has the greatest for multi tasking and multimedia ermmm 1 more thing don't forgot all nokia phone always sell below 300 euro

Note : to all Nokia Fans that say stupid u ar the 1 stupid because ... N8 is cheaper then Xperia x10 :) ... Xperia x10 started marketing price is about 500 euro thx ~ Xperia x10 drop price its because of the stupid Donat Android :)

  • Reply
  • 2010-12-06 12:24
  • ibaL

> In reply to distributor @ 2010-12-06 11:36 from 0VGb - click to readsofware is much better then before and most feature google,Lg,SE and samsung and moto don't even allow that symbian is still able to do out the box


plus the android business

picking and choosing what phone can get what software version on what phone at what time

i'm not up for that crap

and i don't wanna be screwed over by getting the wrong android handset cause of hardware limits

that's why i still symbian phone cause i know there limits

since android is on so many devices it's hard for manufactures to follow cause it's them that has to update the phone and then google with the software

  • Reply
  • 2010-12-06 11:55
  • q}@r

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.