Shobhit, 06 Jan 2017Any idea when this phone will be available in India ??11th jan on flipkart
Hello again - I was reading some forums and I have additional questions for the review:
1. Can you check if there is any sound sync problem during playing youtube (or other videos online and offline) ?
2. Can you check the quality of audio recording? I read that cancellation mic is malfuncting and erases almost all audio so the sound in recorded videos is very low.
3. Can you check signal quality for LTE/3G ? Just compare signal bars to different phone in the same provider? With metal body it is always a risk that the signal will be weak, and weak signal is the worst enemy of the battery, so it is important...
Very Awesome Phone
main point is battery backup
already using Lenovo Vibe P1 no problems in one year till now smoothly going
i am waiting for diz phone
awesome features S AMOLED nd performance and sony camera sensor
more talktime 80 hours
2 days heavy usage
when going to release in India
i am waiting for diz phone
come back soon
before Republic day 2017 January 26 in flipkart online
release it before February
i have been waiting for this kind of spec combination, the only thing missing now for me is an OLED screen and latest Android updates.
only a few chinese oems allow rooting without voiding warranty and lenovo is not one of them
will rooting void its warrenty ?? and is the option to convert to stock ui available ?
Lenovo is the only company not respect GSMarena , its happen since Lenovo P1 , Vibe X3 . now Lenovo P2 . never done the proper review for Lenovo model. although this is the really good smart phone ,because of 5000mah battery life. i was using Lenovo P1 , since 1 year + ago . never facing problem. only when open few heavy app multi tasking will became lag..
does it have a dedicated memory card slot or uses sim 2 slot for the same?
How does performance of 625 compare to 650? Is it noticeably slower? Anyone who has actually used both compare? TY.
1. How's Lenovo's general attitude towards GPL compliance and timeliness for the Android base updates?
2. And their support for 3rd devs?
Because no matter how cheap this is, well suffice to say that you're "getting what you pay for" if the above 2 questions are answered with the same replies as it was since 3-4 years ago.
MG7, 05 Jan 2017What about the build quality? Is the back is metal or plastic?Body is metal, with the top part plastic. It feels very solid and elegant, a little slippery though.
Great phone, it's a mid-ranger in specs but a top performer in real life. Apart from the camera which is average, everything else about this phone is awesome. Performance is buttery smooth, identical to my Note 5. Battery is crazy, the main reason I got this phone. Everything else from screen to built quality to the very fast fingerprint sensor is on the money.
P2P2, 05 Jan 2017Man that's a dealbreaker for me 😢same thing Biggest Deal breaker,
Thats why i bought Moto Z play :)
Awesome phone with 8hr of SOT
With Battery mod It will be in Total 5710mah wow
After about half a week I have this phone only negatives I can tell are following:
1. Average camera (possibly software issues) as sensor seem to be OK (from Sony).
2. Flashlight not so powerful as in my other 4 years old phone, but still usable.
3. Sealed battery.
1. In default dialer info about phone calls very little (there is no info about call lenght for example). WTF Lenovo ??? I need that info! Sure you can fix that, by installing some other dialer app, but still, wtf ?
2. GPS icon not possible in notification bar. Why ?
3. No support for GALILEO gps (as we know it lauched officialy in 18dec2016), I hope they will fix it by software upgrade as hardware is capable of supporting it.
4. Fingerprint reader only stores prints from 5 fingers. Why not from all 10 ?!
And NOW what I like about this phone:
1. Battery life (from my first charge got SOT - 16h 55min)
2. Screen size is just right - 5.5''
4. Screen resolution is just right - 1080p.
5. Loudspeaker quality is amazing !
6. GPS performance is great !
7. Fingerprint reader is good / fast + location is just right and also it works ar back button, recent app button and, return to home screen button.
8. Energy saving hardware switch is great idea! Love it.
9. You can disable/hide on-sceen buttons (great feature which I use).
10. Performance very smooth, everything just "fly".
11. 4G LTE band support, it has all bands my country uses.
12. Dual SIM+SD card (hybrid slot though).