News - Reader comments

Sony Ericsson XPERIA Neo goes on pre-order in Germany

09 March, 2011 | Read the news | Post your comment
Sony Ericsson XPERIA Neo goes on pre-order in Germany - read the full textWe just got word on the pricing of one of the latest and greatest Android smartphones. The Sony Ericsson XPERIA Neo has just gone on pre-order on the German Amazon website and it costs the nicely sounding 346. You can even get it for a slightly lower price from some online retailers - listings...

 

Sort by:

is it safe to order it from Amazon.de?

  • Reply
  • 2011-04-05 15:06
  • 0Vex

Superb . . . . . A1

  • Reply
  • 2011-03-31 04:19
  • vwes

This phone 4g or not please help me how to find the 4g phones

  • Reply
  • 2011-03-25 18:22
  • RbqA

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-03-09 23:33 from LpIZ - click to readk800 camera is better than n95... check the picture size and zooming

  • Reply
  • 2011-03-12 05:48
  • tZ4m

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-03-12 00:45 from 0ysQ - click to readLooks like that you just copied the comment of someone.
Until you have your own opinion and say something that have not been answered yet, I'll pass.

  • Reply
  • 2011-03-12 01:44
  • LpIF

I wonder how some of the guys in this foroum say nokia has good cameras and sound quality?Havent they seen the blury shots of their cameras and the vague sound quality of them? It seems that their sound quality comes out from tins.dont rely only on the reviews.by the way there are different reviews in different web sites.im not a blind nokia hater and i accept that nokia is a great comunication company but in multimedia segment isnt as great as sony samsung and even lg.noweays phones do every thing,they make calls,send massages,take photos,play musics etc.now companies can survive that have enough power in multimedia segment and this fact justifies why nokia is loosing its market share.

  • Reply
  • 2011-03-12 00:45
  • 0ysQ

I am definitely waiting for this phone!!! This is Hotness...

  • Reply
  • 2011-03-11 16:38
  • t7BH

> In reply to diogorva @ 2011-03-11 10:29 from LpIF - click to readWell I am not a Sony fanboy and yeah u are right about Sony not having any enhancement technically but let me tell you Sony doesn't need any technical aspect to prove what sound quality they can give,but hey forget Sony let's talk about apple what about there sound quality ,i say apple sucks in sound quality ,i will never buy an apple ipod because all apple knows is to make poor sound by cutting of the bass frequencies and increasing the treble,Nokia is much better then apple in sound quality

  • Reply
  • 2011-03-11 12:51
  • utmX

> In reply to nit @ 2011-03-11 06:24 from utmX - click to readNot to mention that there's nothing special about the majority of Nokia handsets in terms of loudness.

  • Reply
  • 2011-03-11 10:44
  • LpIF

> In reply to nit @ 2011-03-11 06:24 from utmX - click to readJesus, I'm not talking about loudness or call quality. Go see the "audio test" section that GSMArena got on all of their reviews. I'm sure that you're saying all this only because you're a SE fanboy, but if that's not the case, sound quality is personal, but the fact is, that technically wise, there's nothing special about SE handsets ir terms of sound quality.

  • Reply
  • 2011-03-11 10:29
  • LpIF

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-03-10 21:34 from LpIZ - click to readyou don't get it do you ? you are just saying all this because you saw it in the reviews of gsm arena,well they do put accurate reviews thats why i am here on this site .but the thing is when they test sound quality they always go for LOUDNESS,how loud the phone is ,and call reception ,how clear the voice is while talking ,so they are right in there way,nokia does the job in that ,but when it comes to listening audio ,music or watching movie ,there is nothing better then sony or samsung,apple just eats dust in that terms,and if u dont believe me go buy a sony w995 or sony xperia x8 or samsung galaxy 3 or galaxy s ,look you got to hear it yourself to believe it,reviews are good but they are not everything ,sometimes you gotta see it in real,experience it

  • Reply
  • 2011-03-11 06:24
  • utmX

The is good-looking by the way.

  • Reply
  • 2011-03-10 22:55
  • LpIF

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-03-10 21:34 from LpIZ - click to readAfter see the tests, all you can probably say in your... I mean... Sony Ericsson defense is that GSMArena audio test is not believable... :P

  • Reply
  • 2011-03-10 21:37
  • LpIZ

> In reply to nit @ 2011-03-10 20:03 from utmv - click to readGo see review of most popular and recent SE handsets like Vivaz, Satio and Xperia X10 and compare to Nokia handsets like 5800, N97, C3 and N8, or with the iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4, or Samsung Galaxy S or Wave.
The iPhone got the most accurate frequency response and Sony Ericsson does a great job cutting off bass frequencies, quite the opposite of what you're trying to believe. Even the Nokia most cheap devices kick-ass in terms of sound quality, the ONLY exception is Nokia X2 Touch and Type.

  • Reply
  • 2011-03-10 21:34
  • LpIZ

> In reply to nit @ 2011-03-10 20:03 from utmv - click to read...
Seriously, I give up.

  • Reply
  • 2011-03-10 21:13
  • LpIZ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-03-10 17:00 from LpIZ - click to readDude you are just saying the opposite thing,sony has got the best sound quality in mobile phones,and nokia is really bad in terms of sound quality and for all the other,well to be honest samsung is catching up close to sony in terms of sound quality in mobiles while LG ,APPLE and all other companies except MOTOROLA are way behind in sound quality while listening song or watching movie and i guess many people would agree with me,Especially i dont know why apple ipods are so much sold i have heard there sound they cut of bass frequencies and put too much treble ,feels like headache while listening to it ,even samsung got better sound quality then apple ,and sony walkmans just destroy apple ipods with there thunderous sound quality ,it feels like sitting in a hall ,and all of this i am not saying it because i am a sony fanboy or samsung fanboy or if i hate apple or anything,i am saying all this because i have experienced and tested all these sound qualities,and mark my words apple doesnt stand a chance when it comes to sound quality in there ipod nano when sony walkman just destroys it

  • Reply
  • 2011-03-10 20:03
  • utmv

you say nokia does good cameras; than what does Sony do?

  • Reply
  • 2011-03-10 18:11
  • wHkw

> In reply to I tooke a photo from @ 2011-03-10 11:53 from 0ysQ - click to readI never said that SE doesn't make good cameras, but you can't say that SE does a better job than Nokia in that matter since Nokia also do great cameras. And that's not a very limited number of phones nor high-end alone, Nokia C6 is a mid-range phone and have a incredible camera, there's also the X6 and almost all Nokia smartphones have excelent cameras.
What's the excelence of SE over Nokia? It doesn't seem obvious for me, SE only does extremely good-looking phones with poor build quality.

  • Reply
  • 2011-03-10 17:22
  • LpIZ

> In reply to majid @ 2011-03-10 12:03 from 0ysQ - click to readNokia phones have BAD sound quality?
Ah man, that's the limit of trolling. Just compare how Nokia phones perform against Sony Ericsson phones in sound quality, check out GSMArena audio testing. Nokia, Samsung and Apple are the better brands in term of sound quality, if you see HTC or SE phones, they usualy have cut-off bass frequencies to make them sound better on cheap headphones. Seriously, if you don't have ways to argue, then simply don't.

  • Reply
  • 2011-03-10 17:00
  • LpIZ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-03-10 10:58 from LpIZ - click to readThe previous comment belongs to me but as i write this comments by my phone so i commited a mistake.as to the argue i also want to say besides camera most of nokia phones have bad sound quality too.it seems their sound comes out frome tins.

  • Reply
  • 2011-03-10 12:03
  • 0ysQ

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.