News - Reader comments

Alleged iPhone 5 with a bigger screen spotted in the wild

26 April, 2011 | Read the news | Post your comment
Alleged iPhone 5 with a bigger screen spotted in the wild - read the full textThe iPhone rumor mill keeps heating up today and it seems there's no stopping it any time soon. We came across some blurry shots of a white iPhone-wannabe with a much thinner bezel and a bigger display. Oh, and it's white! Here are the shots themselves. The overall design doesn't seem...

 

Sort by:

Heya i had the iphone3gs and then i got the iphone 4 i was comppletely in love with it, then my sister got the htc deire hd and i fell so in love with that phone that i did a straight swop it has better im just saying this because evryone presumes that every single person wants to habe an iphone and if u dont theres something wrong with you lol but persoanlly although i do love the iphone it angers me at how high apple puts the prices and how cocky they are in thinking that the iphone is the be all and end all there are so many phones out there thats do the exact same as it.and also another thing many phones had face time before apple brought it out yet they make it sound like its the first phone to have it. I just feel with apple wer just paying to a half bitten apple logo lol :)

  • Reply
  • 2011-06-07 15:43
  • nyxM

Well, i'm using Ip4 right now.before,i was using Nokia N97 n before that i was using SE P1i,P990,P910,P900 and a whole lot more.after using the allegedly broken device, something astounded me by each device performance.what i notice is,even if you use your Ip4 memory space till less than a gigabyte,still,i experience no abrupt hang over.a lot of difference if you all compare to other devices.even if you compare it with now and then new comers phone,you'll find that some the less value the phone is,the less performance you'll get.i.e N97 32gb,use your memory till you have 2gb left,i can say that you'll be panic because your phone will be hang over.(reason is to much to be handle by the phone's processor).that's what i can say now.thank you

  • Reply
  • 2011-05-31 13:34
  • uZ9@

All this hype over a phone!!! People can keep
on guessing as to what features or what shape the iPhone 5 will have but we'll just have to wait until it comes out!!

  • Reply
  • 2011-05-04 17:40
  • nFN@

did you all forget that ip4 was a broken device from the factory line, you all ip4 user are so stupid to by low performance and broken devices at the biggest price on the market

  • Reply
  • 2011-04-28 09:25
  • 0CYY

> In reply to me @ 2011-04-27 17:48 from M3s@ - click to readWell, if the iphone is soosoo awesome, tell me, why is ios predicted to be only the third on the list of the smartphone os prediction list of 2015? If you can't remember what episode you last watched, and need your phone telling it to you, I wonder, how do you remember what happened in the last episode? Your argument is therefore invalid for some ppl. Btw, android phones are faster web surfers, so tell me, why would someone want more expensive device which manages worse in that part?

  • Reply
  • 2011-04-28 05:55
  • pWL0

> In reply to me @ 2011-04-27 17:48 from M3s@ - click to readThere is no use giving me the low-down on the iPhone. I know everything there is to know about this device. Used to have iPhone 3Gs and also got an iPhone 4's from work as christmas gift/bonus from our boss. I stopped reading your comment as soon a saw you saying that thing about mass storage mode through syncing with iTunes, dude really??! Are you serious? Do you even know what mass storage mode is? I have no time to have a debate with such ignorance...

  • Reply
  • 2011-04-28 04:28
  • p8c4

> In reply to Davide @ 2011-04-27 16:42 from p8c4 - click to readso can you afford to buy 20 iPhones? because most ppl cant just afford to buy so many devices. but alot of ppl do hate apple and therefore will just say it is a rubbish product without actually knowing the differences

i was stating that you where claiming that u think that i cheap china knock off is actually better than an iPhone and how you obviously cant understand how good the iPhone actually is.

you MAY think that because the iPhone has no built in mass storage then it is no smartphone BUT there are app that allow you to do such a task (using itunes usb sync feature) hell there are even app such as dropbox that lets you sync between all your devices.

i have an iPhone and have used many htc android devices. have you seen the diff between the 2 when it comes to a simple smartphone task such as watching movies? on the iPhone everything is categorised into movies/tv series, they have album art if available, starts playing from where you last left off, tells you if you have already watched it and if its a tv series and you dont have all the episodes you have the option to purchase the rest directly on your device.

On the htc on the otherhand it has them all one after another no allbum art no title no tag to let you know if you have watched it. so you tell me how i am meant to know which of the 20 video files on my device it is that i am meant to be clicking if i want to watch the next of my episodes of lost without going through all of them.

that is just one example

good software makes a huge difference on how a device is used. an for that reason i KNOW the iPhone is a better smartphone



  • Reply
  • 2011-04-27 17:48
  • M3s@

> In reply to Gem86 @ 2011-04-27 11:48 from nidV - click to readI'm replying to the comment

"people that don't like iPhone are either jealous or too poor to buy one"..

Apple users always think that everybody wants iPhone, but because they are poor they cannot buy one.

I was simply stating the fact that there are alot of people that can afford to buy 20 iPhones a year but choose not to buy it, simply because it's an inferior product made to attract the social wannabes of today.

  • Reply
  • 2011-04-27 16:42
  • p8c4

Iphone 4 wath a bullsh.....i just only problemes ......

  • Reply
  • 2011-04-27 16:15
  • mcEL

umm..well friends...i m pretty sure...this is chinese copy of iphone5...call it iphone5 or anything it ain't real..gudluck

  • Reply
  • 2011-04-27 13:28
  • 2CRJ

just another cheap chinese fake again. the net us full of them.

  • Reply
  • 2011-04-27 13:06
  • mqMt

i think the iphone 4 is the best ever :) the iphone 5 has nothing on it, the i phone 4 is class i love it forever and always :)

  • Reply
  • 2011-04-27 12:46
  • MVg6

> In reply to Davide @ 2011-04-27 11:25 from p8c4 - click to readYou, sir, would win the world by not projecting your own situation onto others. For one person 500 euros is nothing, for the next it's a month's rent, food and drinks.

That, and a little respect wouldn't hurt either, ofcourse

  • Reply
  • 2011-04-27 11:48
  • nidV

> In reply to me @ 2011-04-27 11:16 from M3s@ - click to readDude, who the hell cannot afford a 500 iPhone?! People here in Sweden even on welfare can afford to buy one iPhone every month. A nice car is something you might not be able to afford, but not a phone. If you think you have to be rich to be able to afford a 500 iPhone, than to me, you are the poor one. I prefer HTC and Android. I stand by what i said, fake iPhone are more capable than original ones. I can give you a long list of things that a fake iPhone can do that a original iPhone can not, except connecting to iTunes.

"Too poor to afford an iPhone" ... LOL, classic! Only a poor person would think that you have to be rich too afford a iPhone....

Facepalm dude..

  • Reply
  • 2011-04-27 11:25
  • p8c4

I can see that alot of Apple user seems to be living in denial about thier iDevices. All original Apple products are made in Shenzhen, China. Any Apple product that says "Made in USA" or made somewhere else other than China is fake. All your iDevices are China manufactured, get with reality...

  • Reply
  • 2011-04-27 11:18
  • p8c4

> In reply to Davide @ 2011-04-27 02:12 from p8c4 - click to readwow u think chineese copies are better than the real thing?

i can understand when ppl stand up for android because then prefer that OS but comments like that just shows how some ppl obviously dont like apple, have never tried an iPhone 4 or just cant afford it so they're jealous

  • Reply
  • 2011-04-27 11:16
  • M3s@

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-04-26 15:55 from 3AxW - click to readIts a fake iphone5. Apple wll really lose the customer.....
I'm damn sure about that.
It's a boring phone....

  • Reply
  • 2011-04-27 11:04
  • Hkt$

The iphone5 is very attractive. Superb stillish design.

  • Reply
  • 2011-04-27 10:40
  • Hkt$

"we noticed the missing spotlight icon in the bottom of the screen"
what doe he mean by this?

  • Reply
  • 2011-04-27 10:07
  • ShK@

what is the extra black thing above the speaker and camera on the front? This isnt on the normal iphone 4

  • Reply
  • 2011-04-27 10:05
  • 9FbG

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.