UltimateZeroSeconds, 17 Aug 2017VR is still a beginning feature not enough to attract some user like me. I can wait the VR bec... more"Sony already use AR for photography and for capture video many years ago". I know that and its already exist since Xperia Z2. However, did the number of optimized AR apps increased mostly on sony? NO. The fact that you have to refresh the location everytime you move is a big problem. Let's not forget the fact that whenever your using the AR on older Xperia devices. Camera tends to get hotter.
So why are you gonna use the primary camera for the AR? It should be used on a dedicated or a dual camera system that eases the load of the AR. Which is the reason why TANGO is only supported on Lenovo phab 2 pro, and Asus zenfone AR. Why do you think that all sony xperia models. Even the X line isn't Tango compatible?
"PLEASE don't trolling the sales figure or related topics". Trolling? Did you read the figures of how many xperia models were sold compared to samsung models?
3. Was the graphite shield connected to the CPU and Camera Module? NO. Look at the G6:
4. Many people are now saving money to get the galaxy note 8. Which is a pretty good reason why samsung is lowering the price of galaxy S8 and S8+.
Meanwhile, sony has reasons to lower their prices on xz premium because of poor sales:
http://www.eweek.com/mobile/so...o-low-sales. Those issues that I've posted are the reasons why xz premium isn't selling well.
8. "I did answer your question without bias"? LOL! Did you read my first number 8 question? You only said that DSEE HX is the best audio than the DTS HD sound enhancement without any probable explanation and evidence about the DSEE HX superiority. I have a Z5 premium which has the DSEE HX. And those issues like the low volume on the z5 premium and above are the reasons why DSEE HX isn't that great than the DTS HD sound enhancement. So in regards to your DSEE HX superiority claims. All you've said are all biased! AGAIN! EXPLAIN TO ME WHY IS DSEE HX IS BETTER THAN THE DTS HD SOUND ENHANCEMENT WITHOUT THOSE SHENANIGAN ARTICLES FROM THE SONY WHICH DOESN'T PROVE ANYTHING AT ALL!
Foxtrot2Novmbr, 17 Aug 20171. VR and AR is the next thing to have in the mobile devices. Even on smartphones. This is the... moreVR is still a beginning feature not enough to attract some user like me. I can wait the VR become maturity, because it is also not my favourite feature.
Sony already use AR for photography and for capture video many years ago.
But the Artificial Reality implement into VR is still a beginning, therefore you can see AR in 3D effects is still have polygons not real and image quality is very bogus.
PLEASE don't trolling the sales figure or related topics, it only show your Samsung marketing manipulate (trolling) strategy damn great!
3- Whole piece of graphite inside the Xperia XZ Premium and internal chip module is U shape designs with top and bottom metal to dissipation heat and the signals is easily pass through from the side nylon bezel to ensure it won't increase the signal power in a poor signal's area to warm and it is also have benefits lower SAR.
Reference Source: http://www.gsmarena.com/heres_...og-23700.php
4- Tell me please, what has Samsung claim to you about Samsung battery? Does it write into the White paper? Don't miss my question.
According the Xperia XZ Premium price cut is due to the fingerprint cannot use in United States that is offered to the region there.
Why the Samsung S8/S8+ get price cut you don't trolling there?!
8- I did answer your question without bias, the DSEE HX is nicer with PERFECT sound and AMAZING audio quality.
UltimateZeroSeconds, 15 Aug 20171- Daydream is very important feature? and VR is very important to you than you can get it, bu... more1. VR and AR is the next thing to have in the mobile devices. Even on smartphones. This is the reason why many users get the samsung flagship device in the first place. Meanwhile, other android handsets that don't have daydream support are being neglected. Proof? Look at the sales of your company that you believe in, Sony. Let's compare the sales of their entire x line from the samsung galaxy line. Did they even surpass the sale of the combined S7 and S7 edge? No.
3. "it had show Xperia no more heating issues". Did you clearly check how did he conduct the test? In my opinion. It's still not enough.
4. What has samsung claim to me? Simple, here in my country. Almost every people get the samsung flagship device. Even carriers here in my country offer samsung flagship device. And hasn't offer any sony brands at all. I didn't even see that XZ premium being offered on carriers. Brands like sony are only being notice by some people who passes the stall where the sony brand is being offered. Even on advertisements. The most commonly advertise are Samsung, iphone, vivo, oppo, and LG. Meanwhile, sony brands are almost non existent because people knew that the newest brand sucks! So, how many xz premiums were sold since it's release date compared to samsung flagship? There's even a lot of reports here in gsmarena. Where the sony brands like the xz premium get's a price cut.
This is the sign that sony market is loosing a lot of customers. Which is why they cut the price.
8. Oh, did you even answer my question? About DSEE HX being superior than the DTS HD enhancement? NO! YOU DIDN'T EVEN ANSWER MY QUESTION. BIASED EH! This one is from the Xperia Forum:
Foxtrot2Novmbr, 15 Aug 20171. Still isn't supported by daydream VR. That's the fact. And the playstation VR can't be used... more1- Daydream is very important feature? and VR is very important to you than you can get it, but I know this is still for the beginning VR, so I know it won't be my wishlist.
3- it had show Xperia no more heating issues. And what do you ask for more, if you don't really want to buy it. So save you time and buy your Samsung smartphone.
4- Tell me please, what has Samsung claim to you? Does it write into the Whitepaper? and what patent has been granted by Samsung according the battery safety. See Qnovo is the trusted technology with patents, do you think patent is useless but why Samsung want to get AKG earphone and get patent for Samsung smartphone? Does AKG for Samsung just a hardware support only and doesn't have software development?
8- Base on your comment, we know you have bias, because you don't mention the reviews said Xperia XZs has PERFECT sound and AMAZING audio quality. He doesn't say the loudness is poor he only say hopelt can be improve for listen music like heavy metal, heavy metal need more loudness to blow the beat to SLAM the ears, this is the reviewer's meanings. And the reviewer also the owner has said he will use XZs as the daily smartphone and doesn't use his S8 and he also recommend XZs to everyone too.
UltimateZeroSeconds, 14 Aug 20171- S8 GEAR VR have to depends on the user, not everyone love the features and the battery is s... more1. Still isn't supported by daydream VR. That's the fact. And the playstation VR can't be used by xperia devices.
3. Whoever said that user's should be zooming in and out? I said autofocus and the light sensor. "Actually all the phones test by recording to a video and that's is enough to process some of you saying". Did it answer my question?
4. It's still an evidence which shows that their battery has been tested. Future prove? Wasn't the video a certified proof? "They only saying, promoting, reporting, advertising". Are you sure that the video is only promoting, reporting, and advertising?
"Qnovo battery technology has been tested". Then where is the facility, where the battery was tested? Those patents are useless if there's no evidence like the video that I've shown you.
8. I did search on the sony website. So far. It didn't show any proof that DSEE HX is superior than the DTS HD sound enhancement. The video you've provided says that the loudness of those using the DSEE HX is poor. My xperia Z5 premium also has DSEE HX. And FYI, the loudness is poor when watching videos. Even when using my own MDR-EX750AP sony Hi-res in ear buds didn't show any improvements to the loudness of my xperia phones. Meanwhile, when it is plug in to my SBH-50. The loudness is fixed. Which means. That DSEE HX is superior than the DTS sound enhancement is baseless! Note that both my Z5 premium and the XZ premium has the same "24-bit/192kHz audio" and "Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic".
Foxtrot2Novmbr, 14 Aug 20171. Still, S8+ have some things that the sony xz premium don't have. And that's Gear VR support... more1- S8 GEAR VR have to depends on the user, not everyone love the features and the battery is sealed inside the phone... It may a reason for some Samsung Note 7 worry too.
Xperia XZP have swift-panel technology to switch the display between 1080 and 4K.
3- Actually all the phones test by recording to a video and that's is enough to process some of you saying. And normally a user won't keep zoom in zoom out many times and it also isn't a burden to SD835.
4- the Samsung battery test is just a video record, does it have any future prove? They only saying, promoting, reporting, advertising.
Qnovo battery technology has been tested and 19 patent granted. The review from technology's leaders also recommend Qnovo. And FYI all R&D from all tech giant won't skip the battery test , Samsung only show they won't be miss it out and will be improved battery tests.
8- I don't what is going on, but you can typing key words "DSEE HX" + "audio engineering" on that website' s Sony searching bar, then you can get the search results and choose the related keywords and find the correct link. You want more evidence, please try it yourself without bias audio preference setup or watch here:
UltimateZeroSeconds, 13 Aug 20171- Xperia XZ Premium is expensive than Samsung S8+ 64GB version at Amazon, but it is also chea... more1. Still, S8+ have some things that the sony xz premium don't have. And that's Gear VR supported, wireless and fast charging. Sony XZ premium has 2160P resolution, and front facing speakers.
2. "Play VR should have a nice place to enjoy." That's up to the user to decide.
3. Did you check the video? Of course it will record a 4K video for so long because the autofocus, and even the light sensor aren't adjusting. So, IRL. The test was a pure garbage.
4. "The Senior Vice President of Product Management at Qualcomm said...the Qnovo have fast charging and longer battery lifetime." Why didn't you mentioned the name of the senior VP of qualcomm product management? Where is his speech or dialogue?
That thing about suppliers, lab test cycles and stuff. Where's the actual proof? How would a user believe what Qnovo battery tech is saying if it doesn't have a proof on their product?
8. You still didn't provide an evidence where DSEE HX is better than DTS HD enhancer. That link you gave me says "Not found".
Foxtrot2Novmbr, 12 Aug 20171. Same goes for the Sony xz premium, galaxy s8 and s8+, and other flagship phones that cost $... more1- Xperia XZ Premium is expensive than Samsung S8+ 64GB version at Amazon, but it is also cheaper than Samsung S8+ 128GB version. BUT you must remember Sony Xperia XZ Premium have UFS 2.1 storage that read & write is faster than both version S8+. And XZP stand out with everything is quality, it is a masterpiece.
2- Play VR at bus when bus stop immediately all people hold well, but the passenger who enjoy the VR he doesn't know what happen, don't mention the accident and how could happen? If play on flight and the turbulence coming how could happen? So it is same situation with other vehicle. Play VR should have a nice place to enjoy.
3- Do same algorithm yourself, if the back cover is laid on the floor the heat can't dissipating right and will keep the heat at the phone, base on this reason you can imaging the heat dissipating is impressive even it is record a 4K video for so long duration and XZP doesn't overheating at all!(after the 4K video record full test still not over 40C. Can Samsung S8+ and iphone 7Plus do this job? nothing to compare, Sony just won!)
4- The Senior Vice President of Product Management at Qualcomm said...the Qnovo have fast charging and longer battery lifetime...,I don't know you still can deny it base on your opinion. Qnovo help prevent damage to the Li-ion battery of their laptop, PHONE or wearable device, as the meaning is all using Li-ion battery devices can be protected by Qnovo and Sony is using Qnovo for all the recent devices, you can see this page:
7- Qnovo show that
7.1- 10 Lithium suppliers tested
7.2- 19 Patents granted
7.3- > 100 Cell family tested
7.4- >1,000,000 LAB TEST CYCLES
7.5- >10,000,000 Qnovo enable smartphones
7.6- 0 Satety failure
Please take you time read the Qnovo official home:
8- You really want the answer? Yes! Sony's DSEE HX is better than DTS HD Enhancer, because it restore the music details, the each audio channel is clear and less distortion than DTS HD Enhancer. That true to real life audio quality, it is a masterpiece!
UltimateZeroSeconds, 11 Aug 20171- iPhone 7 and 7plus selling price is expensive and you can get a very good laptop with the s... more1. Same goes for the Sony xz premium, galaxy s8 and s8+, and other flagship phones that cost $900. But unlike the android counterpart. For a price of $1,000. You get a lot of premium optimized apps and games, Up to date OS support, and a lot of third party providers. That's something that most android phones don't have.
2. "but I don't suggest using the VR on flight or in vehicles, because that's not safety". What hazard or danger that you might get if you are a passenger?? Provide me a proof and a survey which proves your statement.
"when using VR the user was blind by the VR actually he can't know what happen around him". Making a biased report without any proof?
3. The test only shows that all those xperia phones from Z3v/Z3+ up to Sony XZ premium were laid on the tablet that was recording the black background. So in the end. The autofocus, EIS, predictive phase detection and laser autofocus weren't tested. So in the end. What you've provided is the test from a lazy person. If I were to conduct a serious 4K heat test. I rather have those cameras mounted on the car and drive like for 3 hours.
4. "Do you think they are liar?" Then like I said. Where's the 2 year old smartphone that still have better battery life? Looking at the homepage. The only older phone that utilizes Qnovo battery tech. is the Xperia X. But according to the release date. It was released on may 2016. So in the end. That battery under the unit was only 1 year and 3 months old.
"the consumer gets fast charging" REALLY? FAST CHARGING? FYI, the charging time for those Qnovo powered device. Even the XZ premium charges longer than what samsung battery charging could've done.
"it helps consumers prevent damage to the Li-Ion battery of their laptop, phone, or wearable device." According to the Qnovo main page on the website that you've provided. The only battery they've been made for are on smartphones. Where's the laptop, or the wearable device?
7. And you think that other samsung device don't have battery quality? Samsung even showed the battery testing facility:
So samsung has the perfect evidence where the battery quality is tested. Meanwhile, where's the battery quality test from Qnovo? The only video on youtube about Qnovo is the extended battery life. Meanwhile, it didn't show or provide a video where the battery quality is tested.
8. Again with this foolish statement! PROVE IT TO ME THAT DSEE HX THAT SONY HAS IS BETTER THAN THE DTS HD ENHANCEMENT!!!!!! SHOW ME THE BASE FACTOR!!!! STOP REPLYING STATEMENTS THAT ARE COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT TO MY QUESTION!
Foxtrot2Novmbr, 11 Aug 20171. Then where's the millions of iphone 7 and 7 plus 256GB owners that they encountered slow re... more1- iPhone 7 and 7plus selling price is expensive and you can get a very good laptop with the same price. 128GB Sd card already can save my movie and medias, finally it also depends on the user usage.
2- You are about to promote the VR, all you can saying is pros, but I don't suggest using the VR on flight or in vehicles, because that's not safety, when using VR the user was blind by the VR actually he can't know what happen around him, using VR is okay but must provide a environment to enjoy but not become a disturb to other people and also for safety first.
3- This is the correct link to show the 4k video recording time and the Xperia XZs have nice achievement on the recording duration and the Xperia XZ Premium even have the longest 4K video recording time.
You can compare with Samsung S8 and S8+.
I know card case, but I prefer the smartphone is the more durable one.
4- I already post the Qnovo home page for you, anything you can refer there, they tested and many tech research prove that and recommend Qnovo.
Do you think they are liar?
...Battery performance is the AchillesÂÂÂ’ heel of mobile devices. By adaptively modifying how the battery is charged, Qnovo is able to significantly extend battery lifespan ÂÂÂ– even while fast charging
... Qnovo has a unique solution to age old battery tradeoffs. With Qnovo, the consumer gets fast charging and longer battery lifetime, the best of both worlds.
.. Rather than trying to build a better battery, startup Qnovo bets it can improve the one thatÂÂÂ’s already in your smartphone.
...QnovoÂÂÂ’s Adaptive Charging is cool because it helps consumers prevent damage to the Li-Ion battery of their laptop, phone, or wearable device.
Refer here https://qnovo.com
6- Yes after Samsung Note 7. Most people do care battery quality.
8- Xperia flagship have many audio enhancement features, set it up with what you prefer. DTS HD enhance looks good, but listen music leave it to Sony.
UltimateZeroSeconds, 10 Aug 20171- Anyway without the fastest Ufs 2.1 storage, the more to load the reading time would be slow... more1. Then where's the millions of iphone 7 and 7 plus 256GB owners that they encountered slow reading time? Your based your facts in hundred thousand photos. Does all of them store the pictures on their phone for long periods of time?
2. And what about environment interference? You didn't answer that question. You're saying "think about that how the people feeling". If you are traveling on a plane, on the train, on the bus, or on the boat that would take like 5-6 hours of travelling time. Would you rather hold the phone while you're traveling? Even while eating a popcorn. Do you want to stain your phone with your grease fingers?
3. Heating issues are gone?
That link you gave me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwfZC_ivFdU&feature=youtu.be. It shows zalora. WTH are you posting????????
"If the bezelless smartphone drop damage must be serious" Which is the reason why hard case exist! Don't tell me, you don't know hard cases, Or you don't even use cases in the first place?
4. Yet they haven't prove that there's an actual smartphone that uses Qnovo battery charging system, which lasted 2 years and still going. They keep bragging, yet they have to prove that the Qnovo powered device did last 2 years. So in users opinion. Fast charging phones are the most trending features of a smartphone right now. Does a user want a cellphone that charges too long if they're in a hurry?
"Samsung don't dare to claim anything to the sealed battery". Last years note 7 disaster. Did you know that they just pull out the entire note 7 from the market? And ask those note 7 users to return the unit they've purchased to samsung and have it replaced? How about the overheating issue from the sony xperia's before the XZ's. Did sony claim that they have overheating issues with xperia phones. Especially when using the camera?
6. Then tell me. Did they give up on their samsung phone and went to other smartphones?
8. Again, your not answering my question. Stop making nonsesne comments and answer my question!
Foxtrot2Novmbr, 10 Aug 20171. Whoever said that 256GB storage should only be used for photos? For that storage. I could s... more1- Anyway without the fastest Ufs 2.1 storage, the more to load the reading time would be slower. 256GB storage for massive user, but not everyone is a massive user.
2- No one will disturb me when I watching video and YouTube because I also don't want disturb people around me, maybe you should find a good place to watching the VR on a smartphone and not disturb other people, you know why, when wearing the VR set that the user just can see the display he can't see people and dobstacle around the user, think about that how the people feeling...
3- FYI, XZ with 820, XZs and XZ Premium with 835 and the heating issue is gone, especially the XZ Premium can record 4K full time without heating problems.
The bezel is some reason good for the durability and for selfie user can nipping the bezel by thumb and first finger. If the bezelless smartphone drop damage must be serious than yours Z5, and don't mention how expensive is the repair fee for the edge display.
4- Sony dare to claim it the Qnovo battery charging tech can significantly prolong the battery lifespan, that's nothing bragging, they do the research to find the best way to the sealed battery solution.
Unlike Samsung, Samsung didn't claim the Samsung FE (Note 7 refurbished) quality, only change to a smaller battery, Samsung don't dare to claim anything to the sealed battery.
6- people whose love gimmick always easy tired to see the same charging animation. This including to other turn page animations... But I don't see the charging animation can lose something to me, as I said the charging time remaining is more practical to use.
8- about the DSEE HX audio quality you can test it yourself. I can only say I use Samsung before, Samsung is far behind in restore the compressed audio details and for long time listening, Xperia have more comfortable, touching and balancing for immerse in the music.
[deleted post]1. Whoever said that 256GB storage should only be used for photos? For that storage. I could store music, games, and even VR apps. 256GB is for future proofing. Did you know that there are some apps from the playstore that eats 3GB of storage? Why do you think that apple is offering an iphone that has 256GB internal storage if it only has 3GB of ram?
2. That's your problem. Not for others who wants a VR. There are some people who wants to watch videos privately without anyone around them seeing the video and environmental disturbance.
3. The phone I've been using is the Z5 dual. Running on the latest android nougat. It also has a very durable shockproof cases. I've been carrying my smartphones anywhere I go. Even when taking a dump or on a shower. Not only did I dropped it hundreds of times. I also dropped it on a bucket of water, drum of water, and even on the wet floor. So far. The only problem that I've been doing mostly is replacing the tempered glass. I've had problems when playing games since its mostly the issue from the snapdragon 810 processor. Which is known to overheat.
4. Have you seen a 2 year old smartphone having Qnovo tech? All I can see is baseless contents from the website. If its true. Then they should've post a lot of Qnovo powered smartphones on their website that has been 2 years.
5. Guess you got point in there.
6. Where's your evidence, your survey, and even your statistics that people will get tired of seeing that old charge animation? People may love new gimmicks. But for them to have enough of the charging animation is truly biased.
7. This statement should've been on the number 8
8. I don't care if samsung may have Hi-res on their latest smartphones. Nor I do wanna know that sony has been making walkman, etc. What I've been asking is your base factor that DSEE HX is better than DTS HD sound enhancement! You haven't provided any evidence to your claims!
Foxtrot2Novmbr, 08 Aug 20171. "64Gb storage is enough to run all needs". This proves that your not a heavy user. But a ty... more1- 256GB storage just insane, would you tell me how many photos will you keep in 256GB storage, let's say 10000 photos, you will swipe the Samsung gallery until lagging, not to mentions Samsung gallery always lag and glitch especially after software updates. Don't talk about Asus, it is not my taste. And most important thing is they both don't have Ufs 2.1 storage.
2- cardboard and VR have use viewing field in a short distance, for me it isn't an important feature and it stress out the human eye. Yes VR can play games or interactive, but it is not my hobby, not everyone use it as a priority feature.
3- I am not a careless person, but my Z2 already 3 years old, the drop experience is more than yours. Perhaps your phone just like a baby have to always take care. I don't abuse my phone just the car doors nipping the my phone accidentally when I close the door. BTW what phone you are using? Do you think it is strong enough?
4- hey, the Samsung Note 7 also sell the best of that year, but no quality.
I want to tell you the Qnovo is quality certificate it can double the battery lifespan not expand 2 year, you can read the Xperia white paper yourself.
5- even the Samsung dex is the pre-oder's goodies, with that smartphone selling price, I think no one will use it with computer, because the user are wealthy and have much much nicer experience with their powerful computer.
6- yes they will tired to seeing animation changing, because they love new gimmick, everything soon become stale.
7- fingerprint already enough protect personal data when phone has been stolen.
8- Samsung company DID NOT claim that they can upscale the compress music quality to hi-res, but if their fans bragging on that I won't believe too!!
Meanwhile, Of course Sony made the Walkman, they have the audio quality, I trust it. That's why I change to Sony.
Anonymous, 08 Aug 2017Flagship? Lol all Samsung phones suck with their laggy UI.All samsungs? LOL! Not all samsung galaxy devices have that laggy UI. Second, you know that you can disable that laggy UI. So once that laggy UI is disabled. Proved it to me that it still lags. I doubt that you can't even give me a single proof cause you don't own a galaxy device!
UltimateZeroSeconds, 07 Aug 20171- the Ufs 2.1 storage is awesome. 64Gb storage is enough to run all needs. 128GB storage for ... more1. "64Gb storage is enough to run all needs". This proves that your not a heavy user. But a typical user whose only goal is to have a "SHINY" smartphone. If you are on the asian level. 64GB is soo 2010. 2017 technology should have improvements with the android devices. Especially when it comes to internal storage. Look how far apple have improved. They have iphones with 256GB of internal storage. Even the biggest one. The 512GB internal storage is already good for storing a lot of videos, games and even manga's. Meanwhile, The only android device that could match up with the apple is the asus. Which they have 2 brands already offering above the 64GB storage. Meanwhile, Sony has trouble releasing a brand with 64GB storage. Did you know that they have 4 64GB smartphone brands while the rest are 16 to 32GB of storage? "The internal storage with higher GB if quality cheap then it could get problem too". LOL! Have you look at apple brands with 256GB storage? From the construction of the unit looks cheap. But how do you think a 3GB Ram smartphone manage to handle a 256GB storage? Now, apple has 512GB ipad pro. which has 4GB of ram! For the android part. Asus zenfone 3 deluxe 5.7 inch model has 6GB ram 256GB internal storage. And now the Zenfone AR has 8GB ram same 256GB internal storage. Followed by samsung galaxy s8+ 6GB ram 128GB storage. Tell me, do you get the entire 64GB storage? NO! The only storage left when you buy a unit is 50GB or less! And you think that users can afford a microSD card that cost $180 which includes excise tax? What about availability. Can you purchase a 256GB microSD card outside US which isn't priced a little higher?
2. You've only tried cardboard? Then you don't know VR at all. "VR is still close like cardboard make no difference". Not unless you have a controller and is playing games on VR. From the looks of those words you've said. You only tried watching videos at first. Then you give up. Cause the only model you have is sony which uses an LCD display. How about trying the VR on a different display like the OLED or the Super Amoled display?
3. "bezel make display sturdy". Did you know hard case exist to compensate fot the lack of bezel for those smaller bezel phones? "because I drop my phone on road and it is still alive. It doesn't crack" Are you a careless person? "Recently crashed with metal doors still alive got some cracking this time, but it still alive and work smooth". Are you abusing your phones durability? Are you that dumb to crashed your phones onto the metal doors?
4. "That video link you provide only show the test the Samsung phone and battery by charging and discharge to make sure no problem". That video you're mocking is a true testing facility which test the credibility of the battery. Meanwhile, that link you've provided only shows the content of the webpage. No actual video or evidence that their battery last 2 years. So where's the credibility of the unit when it is charging and discharging? NONE! Also, most users would rather get a unit that charges faster. Look at last years samsung galaxy s7 and s7 edge. It sold 55 million units in 1 year!
Compared to those 2016 sony brands. How many xperia X's units were sold?
5. LOL! You can use the charging pad if you only want to charge your smartphone. Really? You didn't know this tech exist?
6. "simplicity is always nice". Not always if the brand you've got is a complex one. Especially with android. "Will you get tire to see the same charging animation?" Did those samsung user get tired of seeing the same charging animation?
7. Then FP sensor is a useless tech to you since you like wasting a lot of money just for your smartphone to get stolen.
8. You said that you have an xperia Z2. So where did you base your comment that the "DTS HD sound enhancement and else can't upscaling the compressed music file to near hi-res quality"? You even admit that "DSEE HX can upscaling the quality to match near to hi-res quality". Where's your base factor that DSEE HX is better than the DTS HD sound enhancement if you don't have the latest 2017 xperia XZ premium to prove your claim?
Anonymous, 08 Aug 2017Flagship? Lol all Samsung phones suck with their laggy UI.And like I said before. You can disable that laggy UI. Is that all you can say? Repeating statements all over again?
Surficial, 06 Aug 2017There's no compact android that browses faster than the x compact, and there won't be till the... more"but you can't buy devices that don't currently exist". Are you sure?????
There's a 256GB internal storage android phones. There are currently two models. But only offered by 1 brand of smartphone. And that is asus. Those models are Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS570KL which was announced and released last year. And the Asus Zenfone AR ZS571KL which was announced since january this year. Your knowledge for smartphone brand is too limited cause you don't even look on other brands than the sony.