News - Reader comments

Nokia E6 is coming to America, available for pre-order at Amazon

16 June, 2011 | Read the news | Post your comment
Nokia E6 is coming to America, available for pre-order at Amazon - read the full textShortly after the Nokia X7 became available in the United States, the other Symbian Anna running creation from the Finnish giant made it across the Atlantic as well. Of course, we are talking about the QWERTY and touch screen equipped Nokia E6. You can now pre-order the successor of the highly...

 

Sort by:

> In reply to The Boy with Red Hat @ 2011-06-17 07:25 from LuNX - click to readu call this a GADGET? LMAO, then what u ganna call real GADGETS?

  • Reply
  • 2011-06-17 09:28
  • iwpB

finaly,the best busines smartphone makes it royal entry into the market...the nokia e6 is a fone to have.bravo nokia.

  • Reply
  • 2011-06-17 09:23
  • N9@S

> In reply to Sure Buddy @ 2011-06-17 07:59 from jAGb - click to readwell said bro. I will give u +1. lol Symbian has 1% smartphone market share in USA and WP 7 has 3%. All together (Nokia and MS love

  • Reply
  • 2011-06-17 09:15
  • iwpB

Fire Elop, cancel Microsoft ?

If Nokia was a person , it would be in hospital in the emergency room,where a little while ago it had stoped breathing, and now also the heart had stoped ...
... the reseller chain (mobile operator ) had stoped selling Nokia smartphone .
... the retail channel has started a Nokia smartphone boycott.
... Nokia's share price has fallen well below critical level , where now Nokia shares are so cheap..
(brightsideofnews.com)

  • Reply
  • 2011-06-17 09:13
  • PRWZ

it's to expensive. I hope it will cost max 300 euro in Europe, unlocked .

  • Reply
  • 2011-06-17 09:10
  • pkNa

> In reply to nokialover @ 2011-06-17 09:02 from t7X2 - click to readObviously Indian's can't read English even though most of US call centers are routed to India. US is a not largest "OVERALL mobile device market"; HOWEVER it is largest SMARTPHONE market in the world. Google it; oh wait you bought out Google just so you can stop android OS; so what do you call the company now? Aboo-gle?

  • Reply
  • 2011-06-17 09:08
  • jAGb

> In reply to Sure Buddy @ 2011-06-17 08:38 from jAGb - click to readAmerican's is like a 1% percent only in world market sales
Even nokia cant sell there its not important
I have all phones that you say,ip4,galaxy s,htc desire,lg 2x,everything u want i have it
Even the android version of ipad the apad 7inches tablet but i still use my n8 everyday

  • Reply
  • 2011-06-17 09:02
  • t7X2

> In reply to Sure Buddy @ 2011-06-17 07:59 from jAGb - click to readI believe Nokia uses less powerfull cpu only to save battery.

  • Reply
  • 2011-06-17 09:00
  • Svec

Battery life on this phone is going to be way better than the Bold 9900, or it should be. The Bold 9900 has a 1200 mah, whereas this has a 1500, and a smaller, higher resolution screen. I, personally, love the qwerty bar form factor, and I'm going to be interested in seeing the reviews on these phones. Nokia has disappointed me as of late, but if Symbian Anna is fast, stable, and has integrated messaging well into the OS, I will probably pick this up over the Bold 9900.

  • Reply
  • 2011-06-17 08:59
  • 43kD

> In reply to androidhater @ 2011-06-17 08:33 from t7X2 - click to readI see you're just like Boy with Red Hat, like to talk about owning phones you can not afford. Fact is; US actually has largest smartphone market in the world, we can afford smartphones, Nokia phones are cheap, dirt cheap in the US. C7 with contract is basically free; whereas Sensation 4G, Iphones, etc are usually in the price of $250 with contract. Why do you think these devices outsell Nokia devices even though Nokia cost less?

  • Reply
  • 2011-06-17 08:38
  • jAGb

Yes they always complain about the price of nokia,in the reality they dont have money to buy even a cheaper 80$ mobilephones

  • Reply
  • 2011-06-17 08:33
  • t7X2

You quys always complain about the phone prices. Well quess what? It's because of your Dollar. It has no value. If you calculate the price it will be about 300 euros.

  • Reply
  • 2011-06-17 08:24
  • mh}n

even this phone price is $2,000 i will buy it
The best Os in the whole world

  • Reply
  • 2011-06-17 08:23
  • t7X2

It is already available here in Singapore for more than a week

  • Reply
  • 2011-06-17 08:22
  • UGnj

No real reason to wait for NAM versions of phones anymore if Nokia is going with the five band 3G in their Euro models. You get quicker and more frequent updates as well if you go with a standard Euro model. I doubt I'll buy another NAM device... Nokia really ought to stop making them and just have a world model with different power adapter in the box depending on where it is shipping to.

  • Reply
  • 2011-06-17 08:10
  • THIa

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-06-17 07:18 from iwpJ - click to readbetter than all these rubbish smart phones that cant even last a day without a recharge ...

Nokia rocks! Extraordinary battery time matters!

  • Reply
  • 2011-06-17 08:10
  • 2G}5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-06-17 07:18 from iwpJ - click to readbetter than all these rubbish smart phones that cant even last a day without a recharge ...

Nokia rocks! Extraordinary battery time matters!

  • Reply
  • 2011-06-17 08:08
  • 2G}5

> In reply to The Boy with Red Hat @ 2011-06-17 07:25 from LuNX - click to readROFL, just like how you believe that WP7 is a good OS even though you've never even touched one did you? Gonna report my post to get it removed because you get caught lying? So again why didn't you spend your money on the HTC trophy? You claim to have an HTC Surround, Droid X2, Galaxy S, Xperia X10, some crappy nokia devices, and yet you went with a Droid X2 because "CDMA has the best signal where i live". Shows how much you know about "mobile industry" before I "learned to walk". You think Nokia even has a good market share in the US? You must be joking right? Oh you're serious?! I laugh out loud.

Wow is this an E6 or is it an E73 with just newer body and OS? tsk tsk, Nokia still hasn't learn anything from their past mistakes, stock prices keep declining, market share keep declining, financial rating declining, forced to lower quarterly outlook and report a loss for 2 consecutive quarters? No problem! Keep releasing the same devices in a new shell and our customers will gladly eat it up. Consumers demand powerful devices, doesn't matter if the OS can efficiently run on a 2 MHz CPU or not. This is the trend of the world. Nokia needs to put these crappy 680MHz ARM 11 cpu into their devices that cost $90 off contract and throw in a real competitive cpu.

  • Reply
  • 2011-06-17 07:59
  • jAGb

i will buy one tomorrow...soo excited!

  • Reply
  • 2011-06-17 07:52
  • v0qC

> In reply to The Boy with Red Hat @ 2011-06-17 07:25 from LuNX - click to readI'm pretty sure North America is mostly about iOS and Androids... I can hardly find any Nokia phones on catalogs for major carriers. I presume the opposite. This phone won't sell.... Trend is not bar type qwerty form factor.

  • Reply
  • 2011-06-17 07:40
  • Ti8v

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.