- click to read, 07 Nov 2011I can't believe that people are still so primitive that they have to go stand next to each oth... moreHelloooooooo,you don't have internet file transfer if the file is too large. Plus, it could take forever on an iphone without 4g internet speed. We do live in the 21st century, and we have 4g and bluetooth transfer.
Anonymous, 06 Nov 2011Apple has Siri... now I definetly know, that you never held an other phone in your hand and ar... moreThree minute mark
Very few people had EVER seen a talking computer before, and Apple did it in 1984.
So you still think Apple doesn't know about text to speech?
Adi, 06 Nov 2011Yeah... it has Bluetooth 4.0. So what? It can,t even transfer a photo to another phone via blu... moreI can't believe that people are still so primitive that they have to go stand next to each other to transfer a picture.
HELLLOOOOOO, it's the 21st century we have the Internet for file transfer from almost anywhere on earth to almost anywhere else on earth.
Anonymous, 06 Nov 2011I 'll send you a pdf file showing you which phones have bluetooth 4.0. Oh wait, you can't rec... morePost it on a website such as dropbox or email it, that's if you don't want to travel to Australia to come within 10 meters of my phone.
So why doesn't the Samsung Galaxy Nexus 2 +++ super Amoled hyperdrive thrust plus ++ plus have it?
btw, the iPhone 4S is the first phone to have Bluetooth 4.0.
So where is your mythical list?
About time they sorted it out. Apple just copys every other company!
- click to read, 06 Nov 2011So which phones have Bluetooth 4.0?
Just li... moreI 'll send you a pdf file showing you which phones have bluetooth 4.0. Oh wait, you can't receive it. Sorry. Now, which phones have bluetooth file transfer, 4g speed,sd card expansion, flash, dlna, and hdmi. NOT APPLE......
and that's all
- click to read, 06 Nov 2011So which phones have Bluetooth 4.0? iPhone 4S... ... ... ...that's all. Just li... moreYeah... it has Bluetooth 4.0. So what? It can,t even transfer a photo to another phone via bluetooth! Useless! It's kinda like that thing, that primitive thing on Iphones where you CAN'T change the ringtone unless you are connected to the web... What a stupid disaster. What an innovation! It's like making a 1990 phone saying it's from the future.
This is the second time Apple uses patents without authorisation. First, it lost the battle against Nokia so now pays royalties for every Iphone sold. It seems it has also infringed Motorola's patents. What an innovative company, stealing intelectual property and claiming it's their own...
Anonymous, 05 Nov 2011I like Apple's products, but don't really give a hoot about the companies 'attitude' etc. I eq... morewell, I didn't buy a samsung integrity, I bought a Galaxy S2... Apple is as bad as Samsung is as bad as Nokias is as bad as Microsoft... they're all evil and we all want their stuff.
apple 'o' holic, 05 Nov 2011typical everyone has to sue apple. then thats only way every other company will make any money... moreI have a painting with a rectangular black frame on my living room, will apple sue me for that? I'm scared...
Every other company TECHNOLOGIES are called standards whenever APPLE use them but, whenever those other companies use APPLE technology that's called using without permission.
- click to read, 06 Nov 2011Apple has not sued anyone over FRAND patents which are required as part of GSM standards, the ... more@PBcc
Apple paid Nokia after Nokia took them to court, that's when Apple paid Nokia.
megaloskardia, 06 Nov 2011mmmm blinded by your appleaddiction you are. Nokia makes a lot of money, with or without apple... moreJust for your information, Nokia is in the reds already. They may be making alot, but they are not earning at all.
- click to read, 06 Nov 2011So which phones have Bluetooth 4.0? iPhone 4S... ... ... ...that's all. Just li... moreHahaha!!! Motorola razr also have Bluetooth 4.0, please try to browse the razr forum.
- click to read, 06 Nov 2011So which phones have Bluetooth 4.0? iPhone 4S... ... ... ...that's all. Just li... moreBluetooth 4.0 for what? For not being able to transfer stuff from one phone to the other. GREATLY NEEDED in an iPhone LOL!
Anonymous, 05 Nov 2011Now watch as Android fanboys will suddenly be supportive of lawsuits, of course justifying &qu... moreI am not suportive of the lawsuit, but I think it is right, that Apple will taste some of its own medicine, to see, what they were doing to the market and that in my opinion is OK!
Anonymous, 05 Nov 2011The Apple as a bully image is largely due to those who believe that Samsung did not copy. Now ... moreYeah, Sammy did copy that stuff, but that is no stuff, that should have the right to be pattented. It looks similar, if you look from the right angle, from other angles not. The user experience is a completely different and a rectangular shape cannot be cinsidered intellectual property.
Ok, so what you say is, that a phone basically consist of a Screen, that has Multitouch and an Appstore, right?
Then tell me, what all this is, if it has no Cellphone capabilities? Its not mobile anymore and thats actually the really impotant part here.
And Appstore is not really an invention of Apple, cuz the base concept of that already exited in Nokia phones, just that you know.