Anonymous, 11 Nov 2011i did deep research on hundred models tested by me, at my work, at orange sales department, al... moreAnd then you woke and realized that you are unemployed troll eating oranges instead of working for them..
dany, 11 Nov 2011and I forgot: the company strategy is dictated by a former employee of microsoft who took the ... morethanks for pointing that out...no company would want to invest in wp7 without a hidden agenda...i taught nokia went crazy...
everyone is seeing how wp7 is failing. I own one and i regard it as a kids toy
90% of internet is flash content. (videos take most cyber space). converting all of them to html will NOT happen. its as simple as that...... these corporations don"t care about giving us service. they care about their pockets....also keep in mind that desktop flash is not stopped...only mobile flash is...anyway....mobile flash cant get any better than current version....
amen to that
regards this nokia video. i watched 10 seconds and started laughing lol. wp7 is the exact opposite of symbian. one has unlimited options....while wp7 has about 20 options in all lol....and what about the design of this? even a blind man can see we got nothing new here
duoflux, 11 Nov 2011dany, if you're still one of the crowd that Microsoft is evil or something, knock it off. Ther... moreand I forgot: the company strategy is dictated by a former employee of microsoft who took the ceo seat and killed years of research and development in order to give ms crap a chance in the mobile world, based on the popularity of a pioneer company ... this is not evil microsoft's policy; is just a company strategy :P
duoflux, 11 Nov 2011dany, if you're still one of the crowd that Microsoft is evil or something, knock it off. Ther... moreeveryone has the right to have an opinion and this is mine. I'm seek of microsoft's crap (although I prefer win7 and not linux for my desktop) and in the mobile world I don't think they have a place. At least not at this moment; is true that I didn't had my hands on a wp phone, but from what I've seen on the net, I simply don't like it (interface is damn ugly); it moves ok, but if I remember those blue screens I've seen in airports and train stations (and ATM too) it make me think how they will look on mobile's screens :D (and for sure, I don't want to know, not on my phone). I simply don't trust that microsoft has a good os for mobiles, nor they'll ever have one, that's why I'll never buy one with wp.
From my point of view, symbian, meego, android and ios are way ahead of wp.
Who saw the Nokia Gem it's completely made out of touch screen?
Damn that's just amazing.
Nokia will strike back, in France the Lumia 800 is already nr 1 selling pre-ordered phone :)
WP is crap . Less games ,less applications .People want a system they can customize easely .Android is better
When Windows Phone 8 will be released, then maybe it will be decent enough to buy it on Nokia. Right now WP7.5 feels somewhat incomplete.
Good news is, Windows Phone, PC, Next Xbox, Tablet will all have a universal Windows 8 OS.
dany, 10 Nov 2011"ex-nokia nostalgic users" won't buy ever a windows phone. I used to love nokia, but... moredany, if you're still one of the crowd that Microsoft is evil or something, knock it off. There's no evil or angel in the business world. I still cannot understand why on earth those people like you argue that the integrity of Nokia got polluted or contaminated by Microsoft. It's a company strategy, not a Truth-false.
[deleted post]actually, you need to update your knowledge about modern symbian: it does not lag at all (at least, not belle: I have a Nokia 700 and works beautiful: not a single crash, no lag).
I don't know about others versions (except an old 6 years symbian which is true, is laggy, but this is an old one), but belle is ok (pretty fast too).
only thing different to all other boring(alike) os was either web os(rip) or is wp7. if anyone is looking for a change this is the only os to look at.
The Boy with Red Hat, 11 Nov 2011OMG
- No bluetooth transfer? (there is an app for that)
- No card?? (Did you know Samsung ... morei did deep research on hundred models tested by me, at my work, at orange sales department, along 10 years. i am terminal tester and adviser. to say windows is better than android you must have not brain. windows mobiles suffer from the same problems and limitations as iphone, but beside those, the application store at windows, compared with apple is pathetic.
And reselling value is very very low. Even as brand new, windows mobiles are the worsest selled. we made here marketink studies, not talking crap on forums
The Boy with Red Hat, 10 Nov 2011LoL is funny to see all the Haters came from Android, like they are afraid of something I don'... moreLet's talk with points:
1) Flash is not dead. Adobe said it stops updating the mobile flash player, not the desktop player. This means that if you have flash 10.1 at least on your phone, it will still be able to play any website, any youtube, any flash whatsoever for a long time to come. It's not like they said they ban the mobile flash player..Life still goes on, people can and will still open full flash websites on theyr androids.
2) Flash movies and content on the internet isn't going to dissapear over night, if at all ever, because you need to convert it into say html5...converting al youtube videos into html5 would take like 2-3 of nonstop converting..that's insane. I can bet they wont convert anything. No point since it all ready works.
That's 2-3 years for only one site, what about the other milions of websites that maybe don't care, want to convert...they will stay with flash, and add html5 in paralel.
3) An optimistic 3-5 years time frame is neded to implement html5 at the level that flash is curently on every website. Again some websites will, some wont.
4) 3-5 years is a lot of time for something else to hop along that will be called the next best thing and be promoted against html5.
Point is flash isn't dead, it isn't gonna die anytime soon, Abode said it's stop updating the mobile player. It's stil gonna update the desktop player.
Videos uploaded today nad tomorrow and for the next couple of years are still gonna use flash, whiel progresively moving to html5.
So what's dead exactly ?
i really think that nokia lumia800 is built first. i think n9 interface is copying the wm7 interface. the swipe was introduced in wm7 first before meegoo came out. so ya, the video make sense.
what the hell? i thought they designed n9 first. did lumis reused n9's design or did n9 use lumia's design?
oh in 8min of video just i got to know that it have polycarbonate plastic body...
wat else it has???
are you feeling shame to show the features which is already owned by android and apple???