News - Reader comments

Nokia Lumia 800 and Lumia 710 launch in India

16 December, 2011 | Read the news | Post your comment
Nokia Lumia 800 and Lumia 710 launch in India - read the full textNokia is leaving nothing to chance when it comes to the success of their Lumia duo in India. The Windows Phone running pair is launching today with the biggest-ever campaign in the country, including some pretty exclusive events. The Nokia Lumia 800 will be available for Rs 29,999 (thatís about...

 

Sort by:

> In reply to Sachin @ 2012-02-13 10:51 from wiwE - click to readbattery is weak..choose another one

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-27 00:15
  • Qu2h

its a good phoen and smooth multitasking with Xbox 360 Nice camera and good for social networking good battery backup market place is good
some draw back
cant use Bluetooth for file Transfer
sync only possible by Zune
and No video calling camera
IE9 is Great but cant download Mp3
as per me these are only issue i found but but these are not big matter for a normal user

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-23 13:52
  • U2f}

> In reply to honey @ 2011-12-18 20:42 from uBVR - click to readHi all, pls anyone person tell me how to read Hindi of Nokia lumia 710 ......??????????

  • Reply
  • 2012-05-05 04:16
  • rJYc

I want to buy Lumia 710. My usages are average. Suggest is it a good phone ??

  • Reply
  • 2012-02-13 10:51
  • wiwE

> In reply to milindian @ 2011-12-19 15:20 from Hkvh - click to readWithout Hindi sport this 710 is just like toy for me

  • Reply
  • 2012-01-29 16:19
  • uv9Q

There's just one shorrcoming of the 800......it Doesn't have a front camera!!!

  • Reply
  • 2012-01-29 05:39
  • vIdJ
  • Narendra Bodhisatva
  • Report
  • Rating0

> In reply to Killer @ 2012-01-09 18:19 from vcxy - click to readYesterday, I inquired about the feature for Lumia 710, & what I came to know about is that this phone doesn't have direct data transfer facility to Laptop or any usb drive. Can any one help me out clarifying whether it is correct. Because such a excellent phone, without this feature is bigest shortcoming in my opinion. Even a Rs 5000 phone has such data transfer facility.

  • Reply
  • 2012-01-27 06:49
  • 2Z38

> In reply to vishnue @ 2012-01-04 06:25 from t1$E - click to readPlease Can you say me from which city you bought from and whats the indian price em looking forward to buy it.

  • Reply
  • 2012-01-09 18:19
  • vcxy

I bought Lumia 800.... And I don't need any friggin advice from Cheap build-qulity Android owners...

Galaxy S2 and for that matter any Android Device Sucks AND I am not inclined to pay 28K for a piece of Plastic Garbage ready to fell apart... For me 30K should seem justified the moment I pick up the handset... In terms of usability almost all of the platforms are capable of doing similar things (Thanks to a heap of Apps)

Also it is ME who will decide where my money goes... Cheers and enjoy the Rotten Core/Resource Hungry Android Crap...

  • Reply
  • 2012-01-05 18:50
  • utnF

i m using lumia 710 good phone

how to make indian language not reading web page in malayalam ,paper etc

send me mail urrrrrrrrrrr experiance

  • Reply
  • 2012-01-04 06:25
  • t1$E

Ya superb nokia

  • Reply
  • 2011-12-26 15:30
  • U{kW

> In reply to nokiafailure @ 2011-12-18 10:22 from 0FcN - click to readI think u want a complex ui not simple ui.maybe u have used android too much.

  • Reply
  • 2011-12-25 17:54
  • PSxp

u dnt nw wat is device capable of u junk 1.4 ghz is far better than ur 1.2 ghz dual core ,,,,,
u dnt nw the meaning of dual core,, if u nw then ur jelous of nokia

  • Reply
  • 2011-12-25 10:52
  • ut9d

Samsung Galaxy S2 has dual core processor, while Nokia Lumia 800 is a single core in same price. If Lumia's over priced reason is OS then majority of indian people dont bother about the OS in their phone, they only wat looks which samsung phones have.

India is very tough market for Nokia's so costly phones.

  • Reply
  • 2011-12-24 06:15
  • vGQS

People of India are not stupid to buy this overpriced and under spec'd Nokia garbage. Those Europeans are too arrogant and greedy. They're trying to sell a mid range phone at a price that's higher than the top of the line Samsung Galaxy S II.

Don't buy this Nokia garbage and let those Europeans know that they cannot sell bullshit devices like the Lumia 800.

  • Reply
  • 2011-12-20 06:43
  • q{dG

Without Hindi language support, this is yet another dumb smartphone.. Shame on Nokia for disappointing Indian Customers.. Paying Rs. 29k and cant read hindi text.. What kind of smartness is that?

  • Reply
  • 2011-12-19 15:20
  • Hkvh

In this Nokia lumia 800 only one features should be there that is Vedio Calling and front camera.......

  • Reply
  • 2011-12-19 15:15
  • 7jZk

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-12-18 12:38 from t5{8 - click to readread carefully and then comment

  • Reply
  • 2011-12-19 11:42
  • 7tx7

Htc is totally wastage of money dnt buy htc eva if u wan to buy android go fr gs2 .if u wan to buy windows phne n a good hardware mbile go fr nokia . If u wan to buy ios go fr iphne 4s .htc camera sucks n touch is so lazy ass . Htc is totally a flop thing i would say sme china mbiles r better than htc ! Keep this words u ll b successfull!

  • Reply
  • 2011-12-19 09:19
  • 6Q9@

> In reply to Iguano @ 2011-12-19 07:21 from 8BDs - click to readThe reason i have a lumia is because i was given it mr smartguy.Even though is was given it its shows how bad the phone is if im selling it.Fact is nokia fanboys cannot let people have an opinion.The phone is just not good enough for what i need.Its boring and has very poor customisation.The likes of yourself will no doubt critasise the gs2 and no doubt youve never even used one.

  • Reply
  • 2011-12-19 09:12
  • 0FcN

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.