News - Reader comments

Is this the Samsung I9500 Galaxy S 3 first camera sample?

29 December, 2011 | Read the news | Post your comment
Is this the Samsung I9500 Galaxy S 3 first camera sample? - read the full textThe first three months of the next year should see the official announcements of plenty of new smartphones, but few of them are more hotly anticipated than the Samsung Galaxy S3. And what you see here might be the first image captured with the upcoming Android flagship. Admittedly, the evidence...

 

Sort by:

Maybe this Front facing camera...

  • Reply
  • 2012-02-23 16:01
  • DIpA

Perhaps its 2 X 5 MP in 3D setup, so it becomes Galaxy S3D hopefully...

  • Reply
  • 2012-01-09 13:45
  • uCcw

> In reply to annu @ 2012-01-03 14:48 from vGbb - click to readWhy not? I was comparing to show it was actually good. Especially since it was out over a year ago.

  • Reply
  • 2012-01-03 20:26
  • FJpp

not compare nokia N8

  • Reply
  • 2012-01-03 14:48
  • vGbb

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-02 12:00 from 9DMH - click to readYeah. Not their best, yet still very good. Compare it to the 4s and Pixon12 for instance. Or the Galaxy S2. Also notice though the 4s is held farther away to show more picture and have more focus...probably purposely. Cams are really starting to hit hard in the competition, but Nokia has been up there in the top for a while. Not every phone and not always 100% but mostly right there. Usually reviled by Samsung.

  • Reply
  • 2012-01-03 07:56
  • eftZ

samsung rocks

  • Reply
  • 2012-01-02 16:46
  • vbMg

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-02 08:20 from ee8y - click to readneh neh.... i disagree,for instance-take a look at nokia n8(12 megapixels).

  • Reply
  • 2012-01-02 12:00
  • 9DMH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-01 10:45 from uvqL - click to readNokia probably won't be on the top that's for sure, but they are not the inferior cam company that's for sure. They have usually been on top in that department among some other things. Also Samsung too.

  • Reply
  • 2012-01-02 08:20
  • ee8y

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-12-31 09:55 from ee@q - click to readwho is anticipating nokia dear? what is new in their new flagship lumia 800? a processor older by one year as per every smartsphone standard ?windows phone mango used 2 month back by all other players? an inferior cam /please search for any windows cam review on net.

  • Reply
  • 2012-01-01 10:45
  • uvqL

if the galaxy s3 has 5 megapixel then it will be a set back for the samsung fans however if it does have camera then its probably got a high specification in side the hardware on my opinion i dont think it will because the first galaxy has 5 megapixel or 3.2 and the s2 has 8 megapixel so i think i will be 12 or 9 megapixels also with the hardware i think that samsung should stop using plastic for the phone because when i it makes me feel cheap

  • Reply
  • 2012-01-01 09:58
  • gAa3

i hope this is taken with the front facing camera :P

  • Reply
  • 2011-12-31 16:57
  • 0UrM

My GS1 camera makes better shots than this...
I hope to god it's fake.

  • Reply
  • 2011-12-31 16:11
  • nwG9

> In reply to abacab @ 2011-12-30 09:46 from puuv - click to readExactly. That's funny how they put it. Because you know. Everyone is more anticipating things like the next Iphone, Nokia, Meizu, or black berry....Not the GS2. Lol. Of course not. So many of these articles are so misleading lately.

  • Reply
  • 2011-12-31 09:55
  • ee@q

it might be a bada phone from wave family most of them come in 5mp camera

  • Reply
  • 2011-12-31 05:59
  • uWCb

it seems to me it's 3MP not 5MP, according to Picasa.

  • Reply
  • 2011-12-30 12:31
  • dMCH

> In reply to Radzi @ 2011-12-30 07:32 from PS6t - click to readMaybe it will have optical zoom, because a long time have passed since their last phone with optical zoom. :)

  • Reply
  • 2011-12-30 12:21
  • Laxg

A xenon would be very nice. I admit I love how thin the phones are getting, but at the same time a slightly thicker phone cold have many more features. For instance since for some insane reason even though Lithium polymer batteries are not much more costly, are smaller with higher capacities, charge faster, and last longer...they still use lithium ion. Could use a bigger one then at least. A xenon flash would be amazing. maybe a couple nice loud stereo speakers. Full connectivity and full GSM and CDMA and LTE support too. And I love every version of the galaxy out, but how come no version of the GS2 has a keyboard?

  • Reply
  • 2011-12-30 09:55
  • eeEt

Hey guys, I don't know if you intended it to be this way but in your introduction to this post you say "...more hotly anticipated than the Samsung Galaxy S3..." and the use of the word THAN suggests that there are few other phones that are MORE anticipated THAN the Galaxy S II successor.... If it was intended to have this meaning then I apologize, but I would have thought A LOT of people can't wait to find out what the successor of the best phone this year would look like and the specs of it... :)

  • Reply
  • 2011-12-30 09:46
  • puuv

> In reply to vishal400 @ 2011-12-29 15:05 from 7qA4 - click to readLike everyone already said. Lol. There is already high mega pixel Androids. And as far as the Satio don't forget Samsung beat them to it with the first 12mpx mobile phone and it was better too. XD

  • Reply
  • 2011-12-30 09:44
  • eeEt

I hope it will come with optical inner zoom camera.
Just like Samsung SGH G800.

  • Reply
  • 2011-12-30 07:32
  • PS6t

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.