Nirvana Rockstar, 13 Mar 2012india is always the last to get any update i dono why! and i don't understand why they never d... moreThen buy nexus for an ultimate ics experience with no changes in its ui. The reason why u'll be getting a late update is because u guys dont even know what support site u'll be using. Example, u have ur own country's support yet u use the uk website. Dont u guys know that there is no intl warranty. My god!
They Didn't Mentioned The Galaxy Tab 7 Plus ? Will It Get Ics Update soon ?
Instead of asking questions that obviously nobody can answer here (when... what about my model), just stick to that automated twitter :
and Galaxy Note? when ? we will wait for 1 mire month???!!!!! really its overrrr !!!!
india is always the last to get any update i dono why! and i don't understand why they never do a global update like apple does to their devices! and now coming to 4.0.3 we had seen so many leaks from samsung R&D i got say till what i have see in the videos
* the update hasn't given given the feel of ics
* the update is not so great looking with touchwiz without changes!
* it still feel like gngerbread
* the texting as far as i saw is still the same. i hope the predictive texting is good as on the nexus
* no change in the keyboard as far as i have seen
* no ics main menu like they have! with application and wigits
* no blue feel that the ics actually has like eg. no blue battery icon indicator and no blue notification bar.. still green and not so like ics
* the only notable changes are the multitalking
* and some benchmark improvements!
* doesn't feel like ics! it like a gingerbread's new patch that makes it look like ics!
am very much disappointed that samsung for doing this took hell lot of time! even after the source codes were released!
the only thing that can can surprise can be the battery life!
i dono how far its true too!
but very disappointing job by samsung!
after seein texting on ics i really hate it the way its on gingerbread of the s2!
so there is not point being excited abt the update!
as there nothing new you are gonna feel!
i hope music player is nice!? but am waiting for GSMARENA to upload a video of the official firmware of ics to galaxy s2 soon! and hope this final version proves me wrong! but really a big disappoinment its gonna be i can promise that to all who have really witnessed the true feel and magic of ice cream sandwich.. as the s2 ics is not what it looks like on the s2 happy disappointment 20million galaxy s2 users! samsung is very careless abt there customers that's what i feel from this! am disappointed
does the galaxy w will get the ICS update or gingerbread only with face unlock,etc.????
When in the Philippines? Do we have to wait for another week or month?
Hope ICS will improve my SGS II's battery life. It has been a major problem for Android and I hope ICS will fix this.
Any idea for Galaxy R. It havnt been mentioned in the Post mentioned by them.....!!!
Mine is more like a question.. my galaxy s2 came with android 2.3.6, in this case will there be much change? Because this version i think is pretty nice as far as all its settings n displays.
The long awaitet update is out i just updatet my sgs 2 its fantatic just go to your pc and downjoad the new firmware