News - Reader comments

Nokia Lumia 900 tops Amazon charts, Titan II nowhere in sight

09 April, 2012 | Read the news | Post your comment
Nokia Lumia 900 tops Amazon charts, Titan II nowhere in sight - read the full textJust two days after it went on sale, the Nokia Lumia 900 managed to climb to the top of the Amazon best seller charts. The black version of the phone is the one leading the parade, while the cyan edition takes a respectable fifth place. The two Nokia Lumia 900 versions are also easily the...

 

Sort by:

> In reply to Nokia Fanboy PRO @ 2012-04-09 15:54 from kJq6 - click to read
keep it in your dream

USA love android more than windows phone any way

q1 2012 share android 50.1 % in USA

compare with windows phone 3.9%


http://www.gsmarena.com/androi...ews-4055.php

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-09 16:12
  • gxwv

> In reply to nokiaflop @ 2012-04-09 15:50 from M3s@ - click to readI can understand your frustration & insecureness... But boy what to do its a fact now that Lumia is doing great, so accept it. for ur information Nokia has sold 4.5million Lumia phones in 5 months, so dont u think its a success for a company which made a comeback with a completely new OS & that too by launching only in few countries ( major markets like china & US were not present) ??
Lumia 800's price has been dropped because now Lumia 900 will catch tha price range.

For people who say wp7.5 is junk, i request u to pls use it once oops i mean learn how to use windows phone so that u guys will be able to use all the features which im sure u havent understood how to use. wp 7.5 is just awesome & i feel other OS like baby kids infront of it. Dont act like a frogs in pond saying android is good wp7.5 is junk. come out of ur well & see that world has many things to experience...

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-09 16:12
  • bJ65

the Lumia 800 was getting good/gr8 reviews from Tech sites but not so much from consumers, but the 900 has been highly recommended/rated/loved by people in US. just checkout the customer reviews on At&t and Amazon....most calling it the best phone ever.....cant wait to get 1.

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-09 16:11
  • vGE2

Ilta-Sanomat and MTV3 don't know anything about tech, so I wouldn't take their word seriously. In any case, wait till SGSIII arrives...

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-09 16:11
  • niyy

Say what you want anti-nokia extremists. Troll all you want. Swear all you want. Flame all you want. I'm buying this phone no matter what you say. ROFL =))

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-09 16:10
  • t7Xr

why would anyone buy a an android and iphone with unreliable connectivity? calls that drop and unreliable internet access makes most of the apps frustrating to use. For dependability, Nokia is still the best!

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-09 16:10
  • YP9w

Totally awesome phone this is....been loving it since bought

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-09 16:09
  • uuhr

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-09 16:02 from nUc6 - click to readThere are no windows phones?? Are you stupid? Samsung,Htc,Lg are striving to make for a long time windows phones, but ANY MODEL FROM KOREAN/CHINESE CRAPPY PLASTIC TOYS didn't have such a big success in such a short time as Lumia 900

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-09 16:08
  • 0Cb2

Nokia 6700 from more than 1 year ago didn't change its price: 250 euro. Samsung galaxy s and s plus are at the same price. This is on grey market, not in stores, because official price in stores, as you know, is keeped artificial higher be taxes,t.v.a,etc.

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-09 16:05
  • 0Cb2

Hahahhahaha
Nokia rules. Nokia is back on business and it should make these type of exciting mobiles. Nokia is always on top of its field

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-09 16:03
  • 9xEf

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-09 15:56 from 0Cb2 - click to readwot do u mean most succesful???? there r no other windows phones, I don't like nokia and never hav but the pretty much r windows phones and cameraphones

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-09 16:02
  • nUc6

In Finland the tech magazine Tietokone reviewed the Lumia 800 and concluded its an ok smarpthone but the reviewer suggests either buying the MeeGo based N9 as a better Nokia phone now, or if you want a Windows Phone now, buy one from HTC or Samsung instead (double-ouch) or wait until Nokia can make better Lumia phones in the future. Finnish daily newspaper Ilta- Sanomat said in its Lumia 800 review, that the N9 is the better smartphone from Nokia. And in Finland, MTV3 the TV broadcaster ran its review and came to the same conclusion, that the N9 is the better smartphone .

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-09 16:01
  • inV%

> In reply to Nokia Fanboy PRO @ 2012-04-09 14:56 from kJq6 - click to readWhat an ignorant boy you are, you should know the fact that android and apple are still growing and windows and rim are losing their marketshare so yes Americans are bored from Android but still buying them

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-09 16:00
  • 0Ike

> In reply to nokiaflop @ 2012-04-09 15:50 from M3s@ - click to readMalware and glitches? That's Android you're describing.

Just face the fact that the bubble had burst and people are now sick and tired of Android. No amount of lies and over hyping of Android fanboys will be able to cover up the glaring flaws of that rotten OS.

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-09 15:59
  • kJq6

out of the 11 comments, i c lot of negative remarks for the Nokia, i believe this Android fans r not happy by the way Nokia progressing... just accept it guys, the Lumia is very well built Phone.

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-09 15:58
  • vGwq

Come on guys this must be an april fools joke?Who in there right mind would waste good money on poor quallity boring nokia house brick.Samsung will soon put crummy nokia out of business when the all slaying master of phones the gs3 is released smashing all records and poor old nokia trolls will no doubt move over to the legen that is android.Read it and weep nokia trolls your time has come.

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-09 15:58
  • 9BiP

in Romania we say: " blood will never become water". In other words good pedigree will last no matter what happened. Brand Nokia is too stick in our heads for so many years when mobiles' market was divided in two: Nokia and the rest. Lumia 900 is {as we can say) the most sucessful smartphone with windows o.s.. I wish Nokia to regain its position because despite all bad comments from brainless kids or frustated poor users, Nokia n8,n9 808, 700,lumia 800,900 are superb devices, for another league, wich poor users of stupid useless free applications from Android market will never understand. Windows it is very appealing and fresh, the only one wich can challange for real apple o.s. Windows 8 will be a smashing success,especially on the future Nokia tablets

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-09 15:56
  • 0Cb2

> In reply to aodxxl @ 2012-04-09 15:44 from 0Uvv - click to readThat's just a speculation by an Android fanboy (you) who is trying hard to downplay Nokia's triumphant return to the US market.

Just shut your mouth and accept the fact that the Lumia 900 have more demand than your beloved, over hyped, and boring Android phones. The Americans are now realizing that Android is over hyped by geeks.

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-09 15:54
  • kJq6

Well, I am not surprised at all. Nokia brings in a superb built quality and second-to-none customer service AND excellent pricing.

I bought Lumia 710 (it's a bargain!) and the phone is super fast, touch screen super responsive, SOLID camera, SOLID battery life. Probably the best all around mid-range smartphone out there.

If you are a business user (like I am) with literally thousand of LinkeIn and FB contacts and you want them all integrated in a single contact along with their phone # you will LOVE Lumia's sns integration. It blew my mind away, it's a dream come true. That one feature is more fascinating to me than anything else.

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-09 15:54
  • gCJJ

poor old americans getting ripped off by a substandard aoperating system full of malware and glitches.Amazing why theve hugely discounted the lumia 800 and now the lumia710.Says to me these arnt selling and its no surprise.Its boring poor user experience and limited.No wonder why people are flocking to iphone and android phones and these are still best sellers worlwide.Nokia has nothing going for it and as someone who works in retail selling phones i dont recommend them to customers as all of them come back faulty.

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-09 15:50
  • M3s@

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.