os: android 5.0 jellybean (possible)
camera: 41 MP HD (nokia have it)
screen: 5.0 inch (possible, galaxy note and htc one have near to 5 inch)
bluetooth: 4.0v (htc one hav it)
processor: 1.5 quad core (it means double fast processing that dual core , htc one have it)
ram: 2GB (like LG's Optimus LTE2 Smartphone have it)
WHo will give such a phone......but possible
Samsung Galaxy S111 will not be a hit since people know that Galaxy Note with, S111 advance version SPEC will be launched soon.
I hope the so called photo leak is not true. I dont want to see a galaxy note look a like and all these rumors and samsung not releasing the GS3 info out to public is making me look at the htc one x. Cmon Samsung dont be another apple
***galaxy s3 will come in june 100%:
and you can see in samsung.hdblog.it
Pretty idiotic - only a home button. Let mne guess, the other buttons will be software-only? Well so much for a "4.7 inch" screen.
4.7 inches too large for one-hand operation?
You limp-wristed boys obviously don't jerk your gherkin often enough.
1. Higher mp camera doesn't mean higher quality if you are photographer you know what I mean, it's all depend on sensor and lens quality, 8mp is good enough for normal use.
2. I agree with larger screen make reading web and watching movie easier and more fun. (i surf with my phone a lot)
3. I need more battery life so I no need to search for power plug every where to charge my phone 1 hour of web surfing can use up more than 30% of your phone battery. Equip like the one in Razr Maxx if possible.
4. Super Amoled I'm not a big fan of it because you know most webpage in white background while Amoled screen use more battery to display white pixel.
5. The most important for me it's still the battery life with all widget and cool features without battery life you just can't use it. (I removed all the widget in my galaxy to save extra juice in case of important call.)
6. Razor Maxx is good just that it's ugly for me and it haven't launch in my country.
I have S II and dignity I will change to S III
thanks to Samsung and good Luke to iPhone
to dominate,i think it have to come with
1.16mp camera or more,front camera 2mp or higher with all features
2.cpu processor dual core 2.mhz or give it a quatro
4.screen about 320ppi pixel density
5.storage gb don't care if there is a card slot(16gb will be good)
6.about the os the release of the 5.0 jelly bean
7.stand by battery,for my usage it have to come with a stand by battery life more than 600 hours
Darkfunnyguy, 12 Apr 2012My personal choice, I prefer a virtual button like the Nexus rather than a mechanical button s... moreYou don't want a gs3 if it has a button on the front so you will get an iphone instead...... divvy
grif, 12 Apr 2012I think 4.5 inches is the magic number. ain't there sgs2 versions with 4.5 inch screens?Skyrocket
Anonymous, 12 Apr 2012Strangely when iPhones go to 4.7", 4.7" becomes a standard rather than "too big... moreI disagree. I am an iPhone fan and while I would like a slightly bigger screen, it must never be at the expense of one hand operation, which almost certainly rules out 4.7 inches.
I think 4.5 inches is the magic number. ain't there sgs2 versions with 4.5 inch screens?
Anonymous, 12 Apr 2012S3 is going to be really big, therefore its not fone for me. 4.7 inches? No thanksThe 4.2 - 4.7 form factor is perfect. Bring on the giant Sampson, I mean Samsung SGIII.
Samsung should not miss shutter button for the camera on this phone as it is very handy to click good photos, onscreen camera shutter is a big blunder on such phones.
Arturas, 12 Apr 2012Dude, you're so wrong Sure it's not that much different, but it's always like that, the pho... morehe he.. you are absolutely right. this is exactly what i'm planning to do. i have a galaxy S1 bought within a week of its launch and now waiting for galaxy S3. will buy it ass soon as it is launched. may be S5 will be my buy in 2014-15 :D
Well the S-3 will be huge. No need for the Galaxy Note anymore, sorry for buying. The homebutton is a mistake.
A BIG one! Google made it clear no buttons in future phones-More display.