News - Reader comments

Apple and Samsung get 99% of the total mobile phone profits

Apple and Samsung get 99% of the total mobile phone profits - read the full textLooks like it's a grim time to be a mobile phone manufacturer if you are not Apple or Samsung. According to the latest report by Asymco, Apple and Samsung accounted for 99 percent of the total mobile phone profits, with HTC taking the remaining 1 percent. Out of the 99 percent Apple took...

 

Sort by:

> In reply to vanderbeek @ 2012-05-04 11:01 from 414I - click to readnot rally little bigger than s2

not big defrent also htc one x huge

  • Reply
  • 2012-05-04 11:06
  • gxwv

Apple is Apple..the best there is

  • Reply
  • 2012-05-04 11:04
  • N7AQ

Expect Samsung to lose market share after announcing Galaxy S III. This phone is just too huge which I know is most people's not cup of tea. And it doesn't offer much compared to its more than a year-old predecessor.

  • Reply
  • 2012-05-04 11:01
  • 414I

Overpriced ?

  • Reply
  • 2012-05-04 11:01
  • tA$T

Wow Apple's on FIRE!!

  • Reply
  • 2012-05-04 11:00
  • tRnj

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.