News - Reader comments

WP reportedly overtakes iPhone in China with 7% of market

WP reportedly overtakes iPhone in China with 7% of market - read the full textWhile 7% of the Chinese smartphone market may seem like nothing to get excited about (especially considering Android had a staggering 68.4% last time we checked), it is an impressive statistic if you take into account that two months ago, not a single WP-powered device was for sale in...

 

Sort by:

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-05-19 14:14 from nTpT - click to readAnd that based on your what your childish imagination?
No one will care for what you say since you want to obligate people for what you believe without any evidence and this called "Dictator", What a joke you are... Please stay out of this section since you don't know simple things about standard comparison.
And what with "End of story" did your teacher tease you with that sentence when you talk back?

  • Reply
  • 2012-05-19 14:42
  • fqfP

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-05-19 14:16 from IWP1 - click to readthats not true man iPhone offers one phone per a year other brands shit Android defectve laggy buggy phones eveyday worst battery ever root or no root i have tried them all and dont get my started on Apps quality Android apps sucks big time force close 24/7 even iPhone sometimes apps get crash but the different is when iPhone app get crash only the app but in Android the entire OS freezes and to get back to normal you have to re-start the phone... not to mention the stupid long wating update / uncomporaibe apps each brands has it own apps ... even developers got sick and lost interest in Android ........ iOS is the best out there and WP is the feature

  • Reply
  • 2012-05-19 14:27
  • nTpT

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-05-19 14:14 from nTpT - click to readAndroid battery last longer than your shitty iphone.stop making excuses.

  • Reply
  • 2012-05-19 14:16
  • IWP1

> In reply to TheMan @ 2012-05-19 14:04 from fqfP - click to readRegardles!!! Comparing Android battery life to iPhone iPhone will win ....end of story

  • Reply
  • 2012-05-19 14:14
  • nTpT

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-05-19 13:54 from nTpT - click to readThe chart shows different phones not only S3, And IPhone 4s is not fair anyway because it can't last for 8 hours in standby mode and there are numerous threads about it all over the internet

Check here, Shows how its not fair test for IPhone 4S
http://blog.gsmarena.com/apple...ampion-test/

Read last paragraph:
"You should keep in mind though that we conducted the iPhone 4S test with location services switched off. As you know, there’s an issue with those that causes battery drain with some units (that issue should be fixed in iOS 5.0.1), so we turned them off just to be on the safe side. "

Its not a fair move by GSMarena for other phones to turn off location services, Because my brother has IPhone 4S and it drains out over night "8 Hours", and still no fix from Apple.

Here one of the thousands of threads from Apple forum discussion
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3950064?sta­rt=0&tstart=0

And one more thing what is it with your altitude calling me a 6 years old? Who is the 6 years old now who did not make his homework well before he made his accusation?

  • Reply
  • 2012-05-19 14:04
  • fqfP

> In reply to TheMan @ 2012-05-19 13:28 from fqfP - click to readhahaha U post the battery test of SGS 3 what about the phones in the past 3 years?????? what U 6 years old or something ? go and check the the battery test of any phone and see the result of most of the android phones iPhone 4S take them apart!!!

  • Reply
  • 2012-05-19 13:54
  • nTpT

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-05-19 13:50 from nTpT - click to readGalaxy Note
And i don't think it has to do with better performance because i had before Galaxy S and it was the same in performance expect in very HD games.

  • Reply
  • 2012-05-19 13:53
  • fqfP

> In reply to TheMan @ 2012-05-19 13:28 from fqfP - click to readwhat Android phone do you have?

  • Reply
  • 2012-05-19 13:50
  • nTpT

Lol, this article must be a joke right?
it can be true only if they gave those WP phones for free :)) maybe not even then..

  • Reply
  • 2012-05-19 13:49
  • 0x9t

It's not the windows phone,,

It's the NOKIA's PHONE!
Nokia + symbian = GOOD
Nokia + meego =BETTER
Nokia + WP = BEST

Nokia + "android" = NO ONE CAN DEFEAT THIS FONE.

  • Reply
  • 2012-05-19 13:46
  • P@1G

> In reply to [deleted post]Stop lying OK!
Because i have Android there are no lag no force close no bugs no battery drainage

Top battery life are Android phones
http://blog.gsmarena.com/samsu...s-very-well/

Android does less crash than other OSes
http://www.gsmarena.com/ios_ap...ews-3769.php

So stop posting lies and no one cares for your opinion if its not with evidences because you clearly a fanboy who used to spread lies about Android because its beating your boring OS very hard that you can normally take.

And i read about FC and lag in Android it happens with root the device thus you enabling apps to run in boot and background, FC occurs with pirated apps/games and you clearly don't respect the copyrights so you deserve it anyway...

  • Reply
  • 2012-05-19 13:28
  • fqfP

> In reply to addicted2088 @ 2012-05-18 21:58 from tE%m - click to readTrue mate. I have to admit metro UI is fantastic. I love it so much that I have launcher 7 on my droid. And when I get my 808 pureview, wp7 ui emulator will be installed on it even before I try out the cam. I've used a dell venue pro and it's buttery smooth

  • Reply
  • 2012-05-19 12:59
  • Nsh1

> In reply to doodz @ 2012-05-19 12:09 from t7S% - click to readTht is set to change wth Windows 8. The problem is that they are so far behind in the maketplace it is doubtful whether they can climb up the mountain they now face.

  • Reply
  • 2012-05-19 12:11
  • mxS9

windows OS is only for pc not for mobile phone

  • Reply
  • 2012-05-19 12:09
  • t7S%

I just love the fact that Apple won't be able to run to nearest courtroom to try and bully competitors in China. The authorities over there would crucify them. I am not saying the Chinese government are exactly saints, far from it, but at least Apple can't try their court room antics there and expect to get away with it. They have already trod on toes out there once and from I remember it resulted in officials going to shop premises and physically removing their products from the shelves. Serves them right.

  • Reply
  • 2012-05-19 12:04
  • mxS9

window has less compatibility comparison to android...

  • Reply
  • 2012-05-19 11:45
  • uBWu

rubbish, no way wp could excel.

  • Reply
  • 2012-05-19 09:07
  • ucx%

WP is cool. It will get better in the future.

  • Reply
  • 2012-05-19 09:00
  • srrb

nokia is on its way up from now on, remember my comment....its not any wp7 phone, its a nokia wp7! People who say it has restrictions, give it break, it will evolve over time.

  • Reply
  • 2012-05-19 08:49
  • YP9w

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.