News - Reader comments

Galaxy S III Developer Edition now live on Samsung's website

16 July, 2012 | Read the news | Post your comment
Galaxy S III Developer Edition now live on Samsung's website - read the full textLast week we reported that Samsung and Verizon are working on a special Developer Edition of their new Galaxy S III smartphone. The main feature of this device is that it will feature a user unlockable bootloader and will be sold without a contract for $599. The reason this model is necessary...

 

Sort by:

Shall enjoy this developer edition once available. Say or think what you will about Samsung they've a most effective product team and marketing capabilities. They've advanced the smartphone market by offering a broad range of smartphone devices from entry-level to topline leading edge. We'd still like to see more full qwerty-kb devices but that's our particular like. Keep going forward Sammie.

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-17 12:35
  • kAnJ

> In reply to industry insider @ 2012-07-16 16:16 from M3s@ - click to readi'm sorry, but did i asked for you to explain me the global market share ? NO. I only asked if someone knows when will this device to sell. And i'm not like "Look at the facts kid". Because i'm not a kid, i know the facts, i have been reading articles about Android for a long time. Thank you

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-16 20:19
  • 04Me

> In reply to mondaks @ 2012-07-16 08:28 from pwyq - click to readDon't tell me Apple makes washing machines and microwave ovens nowadays... 'cause Samsung does!!!

Oh, don't forget that the iPhone's processors are made by... Samsung!!!

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-16 17:10
  • vaNH

> In reply to SpeedyMK @ 2012-07-16 12:39 from 04Me - click to readWhen will this begin to sell... Well, im an htc guy, but i have to say, The S3 is the best selling handset at the minute for us, (a Huge british independent retailer) and 9million pre-orders speaks for itself. Look at the facts kid

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-16 16:16
  • M3s@

> In reply to mondaks @ 2012-07-16 08:28 from pwyq - click to readApple or steve Job did not invent touch screen phones. why the noise about apple every time Samsung introduce some features or devices. i have all apple devices expect the imac. Lets appreciate the Samsung guys for liberating some apple faithful. GS3 is a good product.

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-16 15:43
  • fsxM

> In reply to Sourc3 @ 2012-07-16 13:34 from thu9 - click to readDont regret. You have the best phone on the market, and the privelage of having it on release day... You were a pioneer my friend!!!

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-16 15:39
  • M3s@

> In reply to mondaks @ 2012-07-16 08:28 from pwyq - click to read"Good Artists Copy, Great Artists Steal." - Steve Jobs

Your argument is invalid.

Go Samsung

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-16 14:40
  • kK%a

What? Cheaper than my 16Gb pebble blue? Makes me regret for buying at the first launching day

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-16 13:34
  • thu9

Will this be UMTS/HSPA instead of the Verizon's CDMA ? Because if it's CDMA, it ain't gonna work outside the US right ?

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-16 13:01
  • 04Me

Anyone ? When will this device begin to sell ??????????????

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-16 12:39
  • 04Me

> In reply to mondaks @ 2012-07-16 08:28 from pwyq - click to readSo you're saying iPhones have bootloaders?
Wtf?

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-16 09:57
  • sydW

Go S3 go. What a smart phone...

I've just bought 16 GB Blue version to my wife and put it in various tests! Great phone indeed...





  • Reply
  • 2012-07-16 09:41
  • 0IFR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?f...=FI5M3DESvQw

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-16 09:36
  • RJib

yes yes yes... go sammy.. keep it coming.. i feel sorry for apple, i like apple but there are so cross the line for making that suit

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-16 08:56
  • vxti

so sad
its very expensive still

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-16 08:39
  • sSx0

developers in love lol

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-16 08:34
  • 3x@%

wow nice.

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-16 08:33
  • rKdU

very sad

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-16 08:30
  • sSx0

How come that whatever Apple does, Samsung copies it? Is Samsung's copy-cat attitude in line with free-market competition? From product to apps development of which all started from Apple (Jobs), are copied. Samsung is simply a copy-cat dynasty.

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-16 08:28
  • pwyq

First! And I want a cookie.

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-16 08:25
  • IV}s

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.