I wont preorder the SGN2 but would definitely buy it unlocked when it comes out to sell on amazon or amazon.co.uk in mid or late october...since it would be announced late august this month.
Anonymous, 05 Aug 2012im so excited for galaxy s4dude the 3 just came out the S4 will only come out next year may/june if not little later..
that will be anouced next years MWC im sure.. serously the S3 just came out nothing beats it (yet) you want to get exited for a S4? wha 8 core 2.0GHZ? on Andriod Key Lemon Pie (5.0)
After using iphone4 for 16 months i switched to Samsung Galaxy note and been using for 6 months now. i can say that this is one of the most wisest decesion of my life to buy this 5.4 inch ultra fast and a hi-tech gadget. build quality is also amazing. I have never regret this purchase. but when i bought ip4 it was a big disapointment and im really excited about Note2 now.
yeah right and then next month another samsung event that will release note 3!!! come on this toys are not like shirts that you can always change. just release your best one, people are fed up!!!
Anonymous, 04 Aug 2012Keep your fingers crossed that it'll have both the gs3 ink-spots AND the note1 black-crush pro... moreSamsung needs to stop producing low quality phones/devices for people who pay 600 plus dollars for.
Anonymous, 04 Aug 2012It should be a better dual sim (cdma + gsm) , better dual cameras, good processor , 1gb ram , ... moreA Dual SIM would be an absolute delight but then it will turn an already over-stressed battery into a powerless toy as we have already seen it come close to that in N1.
One can only hope that this comes with Super AMOLED+. SGS3 was a massive disappointment because of it's Super AMOLED screen. There's no way I'm downgrading my screen.
Keep your fingers crossed that it'll have both the gs3 ink-spots AND the note1 black-crush problems fixed by then.
Gaddi, 03 Aug 2012Can any one advise, what will the expected price of Galaxy Note 2.. I am just waiting for it t... moreExpect it to launch with a $700+ price tag. That will come down shortly after, and by the Black Friday or after the Holidays season you should be able to get a good deal on it.
Given it's expected to launch on Sept 29th, we have two possibilities:
1. Samsung proceeds as it has usually done on the past. Launches it for the European market on mide/late October and slowly spreads it worldwide, so the international version is available before Xmas by the beginning of December, with US versions coming on Q1 2013.
2. Samsung uses the strong marketing/positioning strategy we saw with the SGS3 launch, starts selling it in Dubai and select European markets almost on par with the launch date and, shortly after that, spreads it worldwide, with international versions starting to sell at the beginning of November and US carrier versions coming before Xmas.
Let's hope they take the short route. The Note 2 won't sell as well as the SGS3, but it would definitely pay the marketing and distribution bills.
Derhunter23, 03 Aug 2012Does the Note 2 comes with ICS or
JB? Anyone?? Thanks in advance.Even when I'd love to see the Note 2 running on JB, there are a few reasons to think the opposite:
1. That would slow down SGS3 sales and Samsung wouldn't like it to happen (because the boost on GNote's sales would probably not compensate it).
2. Even when OEMs have JB code available right now, it's also hard to think of a GNote coming with JB before a proper JB Nexus is revealed.
3. It's been little time for Sammy to cook a Touchwiz interface to put on top of Jellybean.
I won't kill the last ray of hope, but a JB GNote2 is probably not happening :s
perhaps motorola should also produce units like this note thingy...and that would be lovely
Can any one advise, what will the expected price of Galaxy Note 2.. I am just waiting for it to be released.. Also will the release date be before Oct 2012..