News - Reader comments

Apple to hold its iPhone 5 launch event on September 12

04 September, 2012 | Read the news | Post your comment
Apple to hold its iPhone 5 launch event on September 12 - read the full textThe wait is over! Apple officially announced its September 12 event dedicated to launching the new iPhone 5. As usual, the guys over at Cupertino have designed the event press invite to hint about the product to be expected. Notice the shadow of the number 12? Yes, that's a five, which...

 

Sort by:

Why Apple uses SAMSUNG Materials for their iPhone?? lol

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-06 07:36
  • wYE5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-06 07:31 from vMew - click to readReally? Most have forgotten? Try googling "iPhone 5" just to see how stupid that statement you just made is hahahaha

As ever, just because you say it, it MUST be true right?

Hilarious

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-06 07:34
  • IVWg

> In reply to iPhone 1234 @ 2012-09-05 22:03 from i84j - click to readWhy do ifan always comment android how it work, but cant not mention specificially what it did. What is the problem with bigphone, u cant make urgent call one hand, but for other use like web browsing, video, gaming, its always better. If you want urgent call so badly, buy featured phone. All ios feature can be install on android with 3rd party apps.

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-06 07:33
  • fDmm

4" screen is too tiny. I will get an iphone when it's better than the samsung galaxy S III...yeah...like that's going to happen LMAO

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-06 07:32
  • kVNb

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-06 07:17 from vMew - click to readI have normal intelligence, which is why I exercise statements with caution and try to provide some manner of evidence from others. You on the other hand must think you're a genius cos everything you say MUST be true lol.

Article on how Samsung may be in trouble given how others are now following the Apple way:

http://www.businessweek.com/ar...-for-samsung

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-06 07:32
  • IVWg

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-06 02:34 from IVWg - click to readNotice that the comment sections are not like just 12 months ago? A lot of the criticism towards iPhone has simply disappeared.

all honesty, most have forgotten about the iphone

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-06 07:31
  • vMew

> In reply to will lee wanta @ 2012-09-06 06:35 from PASA - click to readprobably the most mature comment so far.. props!!!

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-06 07:18
  • vMew

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-06 00:03 from IVWg - click to readlol u think your pretty smart huh hate to burst your bubble, gunna bring u back to reality

the article was left as an attempt to bash android period.. the excuse was the joke and a lame one at that...

"However the lady in question is supposed to be a champion for Android, yet she chooses to use an iPhone. So either one of two things, the iPhone is clearly a fantastic phone, or Android fanboys shouldn't be too noisy in bashing iPhones"

Most of the free world has the freedom to choose whatever phone they like, yet the sgs3 remains one of most popular phones on the market and or android still dominate
The lady in question.. if thats the best you came come up with youve got nothing.. my best friend has just completed a masters in physics and made numerous studies published on nano tech.. guess what.. uses the sgs3 your argument or lack or argument gone right there.. and such a simple one at that
or Android fanboys shouldn't be too noisy in bashing iPhones"
people in glass houses brother..someone say hypocrite much? your aim has been to bash android from the beginning.. but you know, u seem smart enough.. be the bigger man.. dont stoop to their levels

u find obscure blogs from no bodies and thats your argument, yes sorry my mistake your right!!
i'll quote from your beloved articles " Only 14% specified they they would purchase an iPhone because they want to switch from an Android smartphone."
i say 'plenty' yeah i do.. i mean android continues to become more and more popular by the day, fact

you come across as jaded and someone with far to much spare time on your hands
practice what you preach

btw.. hard to be critical when your bias from the beginning


  • Reply
  • 2012-09-06 07:17
  • vMew

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-06 00:17 from IVWg - click to readWeb Pro News?

Nothing but a bias applefanboy webpage.
"Android had a slight rise by 2.6% while figures still showed people would have an iphone if they can get them by rising 2%"

gtfo

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-06 06:39
  • 2CQv

android and iOS have their good and bad.
It's about choice. Choose what you like and suits best for you.
Apple is restrictive but simple and easier to use.
Android offers freedom but a bit "techie" for common people.
No os or phone is perfect.
Personally, i'm eager to see the new iphone. I am a galaxy note user and willing to buy the Note2.
But if the new iphone is impressively impressive, i might change my mind and buy it instead of note2.

Be open minded. Use gadgets which ease your life.
I use macbook at home, ipod for music, galaxy note and galaxy tab 7.0+.
And at office, i still use the good old windows xp
=p

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-06 06:35
  • PASA

> In reply to [deleted post]Oooh "you can not even comprehend whom your talking to boy."

Wow everyone stop and apologize right now, didn't you guys know it was Mr guyver from location tag 011n in GSMArena comment section? Oh my god, everyone is in awe of him HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-06 04:29
  • IVWg

> In reply to [deleted post]cheezzzz could some1 give this guy an iPhone? im sure he wants 1...just cant afford

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-06 03:33
  • v0qZ

I wonder if it will be batter then the s3

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-06 03:14
  • 427K

> In reply to davidcopper @ 2012-09-06 01:34 from IW9F - click to readyes. but use it before thinking if it actually bother u

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-06 03:06
  • wF%h

> In reply to davidcopper @ 2012-09-06 01:34 from IW9F - click to readYou do know that all the new Android phones also do not support Flash as it has now been stopped completely.

Even the Nokia does not have swappable batteries as it uses more efficient body enclosures. Everyone now uses portable battery chargers with some even having twice or three times the charge.

A lot of people bash iTunes as a method of syncing when it is actually very convenient when you have massive amounts of music, videos and photos to sort. In fact, all the modern OSs use some form of syncing method. WP8 is following in these footsteps.

While the iPhone is not perfect, so are people's misconception of it. Truth is a lot of it was started as a propaganda war by Google, with phrases like open system etc, which if you notice they have dropped because they themselves were found to be not so open. However, Android fanboys late to the game do not realise this and continue repeating it like a mantra.

Notice that the comment sections are not like just 12 months ago? A lot of the criticism towards iPhone has simply disappeared.

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-06 02:34
  • IVWg

The big problems with iPhone (and iPad) are:
- it does not support Flash
- it need iTune to upload files (music, movie, photo...etc
)
- it does not has SD card slot
- it does not allow to change battery easily

So do you think iPhone 5 is a better phone comparing to Sammy Galaxy S3, the best phone for HUMANs?


  • Reply
  • 2012-09-06 01:34
  • IW9F

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-05 19:21 from vMew - click to readWhile you make up statistics, here's a statistic for you. One in five Android users are ready to dump your beloved Android for iPhone.

http://www.webpronews.com/one-...hone-2012-09

Turns out, the best way to convince people how bad Android is, is to simply let them use it hahaha. WP8 will be coming along soon to take up the other market share from Android in my opinion but only in real numbers when WP8 manufacturers offer entry level smartphones, where Android makes up the bulk of market share.

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-06 00:17
  • IVWg

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-05 19:36 from IVJJ - click to readUnfortunately he's just an Android fanboy who makes up 'facts' as he goes along. What he fails to understand is that people read these sections and make up their own minds. So when some people use facts and provide links, while he just makes up stuff and assume that readers are stupid, in the end he does more harm to his beloved Android.

Come to think of it, that's probably why even in GSMArena, the number of haters and even Android trolls have diminished substantially.

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-06 00:11
  • IVWg

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-05 19:21 from vMew - click to readiPhone users are perfectly welcome to use SGS3's and vice versa, they are normal users. However the lady in question is supposed to be a champion for Android, yet she chooses to use an iPhone. So either one of two things, the iPhone is clearly a fantastic phone, or Android fanboys shouldn't be too noisy in bashing iPhones.

Also, I love how just because you say 'plenty' of iPhone users use SGS3, then it must be true. Android users like you live in LA LA land. Lol

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-06 00:03
  • IVWg

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.