News - Reader comments

The HTC One X+ and the HTC 8X leak online

07 September, 2012 | Read the news | Post your comment
The HTC One X+ and the HTC 8X leak online - read the full textHTC is holding a press event on September 19, but it seems it couldn’t keep the curtain over the TBA phones. The Twitter user Football4PDA (obviously a reputable XDA dev) spilled the beans on the HTC’s next flagships. The first one is the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean-running One X+. The smartphone...

 

Sort by:

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-12 04:35 from td5H - click to readHow did you say that One X and One V were junked to China, its because you can't imitate the board and flat form of those two phones.....shame on you because you don't know how to use the said phones.......

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-16 19:26
  • v0qx

How many pieces have you used ? I have tested more than 22,000 pieces of One X here that we imported.

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 10:52
  • u}s7

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-12 04:35 from td5H - click to readYou've got to be kidding. The One X is a beast and I dont understand how you are having issues with it!

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-14 05:27
  • PPDB

HTC is going to be dead in China soon because its quality has proved to be junk. One V and One X have very poor performance and a lot of returns.

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-12 04:35
  • td5H

> In reply to S@UCE_B0$$ @ 2012-09-11 04:58 from 9DR7 - click to readExactly. Love the "EMT" reference in your username too.

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-11 18:17
  • TkcP

What will be the cost for HTC8X?

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-11 14:42
  • Ggum

> In reply to 'Smurf @ 2012-09-10 10:44 from TkcP - click to readCompletely agree. The amount of users who are fooled by 'rumours' and end up getting a product or OS which isnt satisfactory only because it was 'rumoured' to have it. NO phone manufacturer releases specific detailed specs until the day of launch (eg. iPhone 5, given that it is even called that let alone being made). So if and when the iPhone 5 is launched and only has an 8mp camera (rumoured to be a 12mp), are all Apple fans going to hate on Apple and revert straight to Windows or Android?

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-11 04:58
  • 9DR7

> In reply to billy3010 @ 2012-09-10 10:50 from nIp6 - click to readBy introducing models with slight improvements to capture a new crowd, HTC risks "the dog with the bone who sees its own reflection" syndrome.

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-11 03:50
  • IWHE

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-10 23:24 from w0QN - click to readOhhh the irony in his comment. Good spot :)

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-11 01:20
  • v6f0

> In reply to Pilipino @ 2012-09-10 03:10 from 9Lb1 - click to readYou forgot to check your own grammar. It's "your" and not "you're" :P

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-10 23:24
  • w0QN

hello everibody, the HTC best brand kalite model and süystem,

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-10 20:25
  • SnDd

> In reply to the_seba @ 2012-09-10 08:31 from 3QdI - click to readWindows Phone already eats project butter... what wp7 and iphone users do not understand is that the majority of Android users do not care, as they are more focused on features and customization rather than perfectly smooth UI.
So iphone and wp7 users keep saying that android lags just because this is the only thing they can find where their OS is better than android. :)

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-10 11:11
  • 0PJm

Yeh that's right HTC, put all your time and energy in the new HTC One X+ running Jellybean tec and leave your current models (One X, S etc) flagging with an older OS etc - tut tut indeed.

I knew I should have waited 2 weeks longer for the S3 to be released!!!!

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-10 10:50
  • nIp6

I iz b spikkin da gud englandish, innit?

Seriously, folks, this is a mobile phone forum, not a school playground.

And why do people slate certain handsets when the details have yet to be confirmed? It's like moaning about next weeks newspapers.

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-10 10:44
  • TkcP

For a minute there I thought it's gonna be an octa-core WP8 device. Can you imagine? This would eat Project Butter for breakfast, burping loudly.

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-10 08:31
  • 3QdI

rip english

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-10 07:27
  • tZua

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-09 20:57 from vCIP - click to readSorry to spoil your ignorance, dude, but English orignated from the Angle Sachsen, which is in the North of old Germania.

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-10 04:38
  • 9xx6

> In reply to cpwkid @ 2012-09-09 15:10 from M3s@ - click to readAnd are you sure that you're grammar is correct? Before you make a comment on others, make sure you check yourself first.....

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-10 03:10
  • 9Lb1

> In reply to cpwkid @ 2012-09-09 15:10 from M3s@ - click to read+9000!

Agreed. It's quite painful to read some of the comments here.

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-09 22:53
  • 4$ve

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.