News - Reader comments

Apple iPhone 5 sales prediction for the weekend set at 8 million

21 September, 2012 | Read the news | Post your comment
Apple iPhone 5 sales prediction for the weekend set at 8 million - read the full textThe Apple iPhone 5 is already here and just about every analyst out there is busy trying to predict how it will do in its first weekend of availability. One of them, however, really impressed us with its non-traditional research methods. Gene Munster and his team at Piper Jaffray based their...

 

Sort by:

> In reply to sandeep @ 2012-10-25 19:52 from uu3v - click to readBWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Right. Coming out of the box scratched before you even touched it, ditching google maps for their own beta version that was no where near ready for release and tells people to drive of bridges or into the ocean and lacks walking or bus, taking almost a month and a half to bring its first update for some serious bugs and still not fixing everything, still running the jailcelled system known as IOS, creating "fragmentation" to the IOS world....Yup...Sounds like you made out like a bandit for sure. Im so glad we are stuck with Android instead. TTYL I gotta tell my phone what to do right now while yours is telling you what to do.

  • Reply
  • 2012-11-05 06:22
  • q8Q8

iphone 5 is the best piece i have ever seen.when comparing to android versiions.,ios is simply best i can undoubtedly tell..

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-25 19:52
  • uu3v

> In reply to Windows Phone Fan @ 2012-09-24 02:41 from PZUm - click to readThought so....as usual. All blab

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-26 06:36
  • q8Q8

> In reply to Windows Phone Fan @ 2012-09-24 02:41 from PZUm - click to readEXCUSE me princess! IOS 5 Crashed the most. Not lagged per say. In my book though that still creates a lag in the user experience. All systems lag. Even desktop pcs lag or have hiccups. Our phones are no exception. Yes IOS and WP lag. Yes Symbian and Android lag. BB It all lags or has hiccups because all computer systems do. There is no such thing as perfection. We are all perfectly flawed. Got anything else jealous to say or did I shut you up again?

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-25 11:29
  • q8Q8

> In reply to esiemann @ 2012-09-24 13:06 from JquZ - click to readBest comment I saw on there!!!!!!
I don't want to get scammed...Buys Iphone. XD LOLOLOLOLOLOL

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-24 22:01
  • q8Q8

> In reply to iSJ5 @ 2012-09-24 04:49 from t7Xk - click to readOf course. Almost every single person using Apple products say the exact same lies and bullsh**. OH it works so perfectly, oh it's so smooth, oh it never once crashes, oh it never even once lags. Perfect perfect....Perfect lies that is. No computer system is perfect and everyone knows that. Some Apple users believe they don't crash because the way Apple hides it. Others just refuse to admit. I don't know why. Oh no your phone lagged because nothing is perfect...What should I do..I'll just lie and say I've never had an issue. If you have owned or used Apple products and know many people that have you know that they are not above the rest when software hiccups happen. WP is also in that same boat. No phone will ever be lag and problem free. Face it. It's called life. There is no such thing as perfection. We are all perfectly flawed.

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-24 21:45
  • q8Q8

I think you are wrong about "weekend sales". Munster said September sales.
If I am right, you should be more careful ...

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-24 14:53
  • k1Ax

iPhone user = https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_emb­edded&v=BMsLArefSOw

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-24 13:06
  • JquZ

Im using ios5.1.1 no lagging

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-24 07:08
  • PS6Y

> In reply to Windows Phone Fan @ 2012-09-24 02:41 from PZUm - click to readliar! in almost seven months using iphone 4s running on iOS5.1.1, i never facing lags!

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-24 04:49
  • t7Xk

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-24 02:00 from q8Q8 - click to readiOS5 is laggier than android?
I like the humor
WindowsPhone the "lagphone"
More good humor
Claiming everything else lags as much as android is
your defense? So it's then normal for android to lllaagg as well and make you feel ok with it.

Lag isn't normal so you don't need to be ok with it.
Why do think Apple users like the feel of their OS?
You'll be using Windows Phone 8 by this time next year
anyway.

posted from Lumia 900.AT&T network

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-24 02:41
  • PZUm

IPhone return prediction 8mil and counting :)))))

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-24 02:18
  • sydq

ironic :)

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-24 02:03
  • U2Ch

> In reply to Windows Phone Fan @ 2012-09-23 13:39 from PZUm - click to readYou're telling me that you are that jealous and arrogant to claim ILag and LagPhone don't lag?????LMFAO! For starters IOS5 was the laggiest of all. All phones lag because all computer systems have hiccups and problems. No system is perfect.

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-24 02:00
  • q8Q8

I know it will out sell the Galaxy S3

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-23 23:15
  • qKKi

> In reply to boycottsamsung @ 2012-09-23 07:04 from iiaw - click to readSorry didnt you read the news?look at how many companies apple have bullied to get money out of them?hmm idk HTC...Motorola...hmmm even bullied a Not-So-Famous company SONICGEAR yeah and samsung.

But now mostly focused on samsung,why?Apple just wants the money samsung earn for their hard work selling the phones,tv,washing machines etc.

Not siding just the truth and lucky enough japan court can see justice unlike the court in the US.

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-23 18:01
  • IWP6

> In reply to rcl4444 @ 2012-09-23 11:42 from sG{a - click to readim just saying that even further that im disappointed in the new iphone, im still loyal with them! istead of buying new iphone, I will buy another iphone 4s with larger memory rather than new. with are not good for me like nano sim, 9-pin and much higher price! that is really what i mean!

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-23 15:12
  • t7Xh

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.